Ask an army recruiter anything

ask an army recruiter anything

Attached: 30051914_2113825095568806_7598501017761345400_o.jpg (1440x1080, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U
forces.ca/en/talk-to-a-recruiter/
marines.com/becoming-a-marine/overview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does it feel to be a welfare queen?

Do you ever warn female recruits about the dangers of being sexually assaulted while in the army?

I was once upon a time involuntarily committed for a suicide attempt and depression; its been 6 years since this and I am in good mental health now and have needed no medication whatsoever for years now. Is there any chance I could get in with a proof of my mental wellness or am I shit out of luck?

When the revolution comes are you going to stand with us or the government?

fake news
yes

I'm What all would I need to do/have to prove my mental wellness?

I mean, the army is great and all, but you must at least acknowledge it as mainly a means of getting money and nothing more right? There's no real "honor" in it like in WW2. Do you at least have that mentality or are you one of those "hurrrr proud murrican to kill brown kids lmao" army guys? Those guys are fucking annoying as hell, pretending there's "honor" or some shit.

Do you realize you're brainwashed?

DO YOU SUCK DICKS?

How does it feel to be a cuck?

Attached: b0a1331e-360d-4c70-a9b0-fb1c7b14b4a0.gif (345x183, 1.87M)

Why didn't you join the Marines and become a real man?

if I join the air force am I allowed to keep my pets?

kill yourself fag

>fake news
Navy Senior Chief here, you're full of shit buddy. You know how many sexual assault cases we get JUST from the marine's per year? Captains mast is busy as hell on mardi gras.

Are you worried you'll be out of a job if they make college state provided?

stationed in gulfport?

How long till you earn your next bump?

Can I join? I'm 34.

Does being colorblind exclude one from infantry?

The marines I could buy. Those bitches be crazy. In the army though, the women literally throw their cunts at you. I'm p sure the only women who join the army are thirsty ass bitches and mega butch lesbians.

If someone scores high on the ASVAB do you guys relentlessly pursue them for officer training?

Do you tell 88M that their average life expectancy after AIT is 8 minutes?

Do you take orders from Cadet Bone Spurs Trump? Would you fight and put your life at risk for that lying sack of human filth? Will you fight when Putin's mouth-piece orders you to invade San Fransisco?

Attached: 1534880526934.png (500x487, 161K)

youtu.be/L42mvAv8h2U

How does it feel to be a chump

Can I immigrate from my Eu-cuckland and serve right away for citizenship?
Btw I'm almost two meters tall and can hump ammo for miles upon miles

Who wants a second hand, dirty M4?

>how many DICKS THO

>implying an invasion of San Fransisco is a bad thing.

Attached: 1569970531798.jpg (1080x906, 125K)

HEY YA FUCKING DUMB ASS CUNT NIGGGERRRRR , its is the chan not your teacher you tard

Attached: CheeseKake Strumboli.png (544x413, 299K)

Whats it like to be a puppet not fighting for freedom whatsoever?

why does the draft disproportionately send lower income people?

why is* your veterans' healthcare trash at best?

why do only discivil people refer to highminded ideals like honor and brotherhood?

why do you put boots on the ground before bombs up asses?

why do you represent a government with the worlds HIGHEST incarceration percentages?

Why tf did u lie to me sarg

poster here. for the record this is a cheap probably russian post to cause divisiveness in government.

we dont need your beet biting bastards help to hate our conceit government.

I never got an answer before, but how many boots do you lick?

yeah i mean just the sheer obnoxious selfrighteousness of them all. they have a strange air about all of them. ive met so many and you can always tell they are kindof full of themselves and ideals in the back of their minds.

What does a reenlistment code zz on a red report mean?

Why you always lying?

>sexual assault cases
>cases
translation: I got drunk and horny and asked Petty Officer Dingus to fuck me and cum in my hair, then come the morning I regretted it and reported it as rayyyp. You Navy guys are such retarded simps.

That said, if it's a cook being accused, it is more likely the case that consent was a gray area in the incident. And you know damn well who I mean by 'cook'.

do you like the penis?

is it obligatory to be repressed homosexual to join?

Why do i see a bunch of fatties at the army office?

Do you ever feel even the slightest bit guilty sending some of these recruits to an agonizing and premature death in a foreign shit hole where the US shouldn't be in the first place?

No, but to graduate from USN recruit training command you need to suck 50 different cocks blindfolded, and correctly identify which cock belonged to who once the blindfold is taken off.

Deaths from combat are outweighed by deaths from Bravooscarzuluoscar Syndrome: drugs, drinking, automotive, user error when dealing with dangerous technicals, etc.

Why did you make infantry sound so cool you fucking prick, this shit sucks.

>Why did you make infantry sound so cool you fucking prick
You fell for it, dumbass. Now go rake those rocks.

Why do you think they join in the first place?

I'm not military, what do mean 'cook'?

Attached: 1521303054278.jpg (1194x892, 316K)

Why aren't you an infantry marine pussy?

What's the difference between a Marine and a blow-job?

When you gonna kill yourself?... soon I hope.

do you tell potential recruits that you'll drill the shit out of them, breaking their mental barriers to indoctrinate US govt standard procedures?

Attached: 1434832730911.jpg (603x611, 100K)

Whats the oldest you had recruited?

What's the maximun age to aspire for a SF unit?

>>Assuming WW2 was for honor and not money.

Some one has to kill people for us and I'm happy it is so.

How do you convince an 18 year old that 30% physical casualty rate, and a 60% metal health casualty rate is a good choice?

Attached: Japanese-war-crimes-4.jpg (850x451, 39K)

forces.ca/en/talk-to-a-recruiter/

Attached: soul.jpg (1429x921, 137K)

marines.com/becoming-a-marine/overview.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM

Attached: Doubleclicks-640x300.png (640x300, 246K)

Would you rather eat rice or pineapple pizza every day for the rest of your life until you died

If you're borderline retarded, you're sent to work as a cook. Cooks are disproportionately of African descent. Men of African descent are disproportionately represented in violent crime.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification.

Attached: 1532365702254.gif (336x189, 1.79M)

Whats it like trying to convince teenagers who are too dumb for college to be bootlickers?

They ARE the government. hurr durr

your epaulets look like shit

thats not a question I just hate them

how many deployments you have and where faggot?
i have two during op barkhane and serval when i was serving in the ffl