Canada Thread

Canada Thread

If you are Canadian and don't reply to this thread, Andrew Scheer will come into your house and pour milk on your floor.

Attached: 1555987460413.png (384x378, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/11/08/toronto-is-now-majority-visible-minority-what-about-your-neighbourhood.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

north vancouver representing

Attached: spoed.jpg (768x614, 58K)

Just posting so Andrew Scheer and doesn't milk on my floor
Obligatory Thanks as proof of citizens

ontarians are based
t. londoner

Attached: 1573157188013.jpg (500x492, 26K)

Shame about Scheer resigning, I guess this is what happens when leaders are accountable for their actions

American here.
canada gay lol

good on him honestly, if Trudeau got caught pulling the same shit he'd just ignore the 24-hour shitstorm and then go on to his regular routine of eating babies and overspending on everything

I'm sorry, but that's quite hurtful.

The fuck u want us to reply with. This threads pointless

fuck out of here bud

Only because the Liberal base wouldn't care. CPC members are pissed.

I mean... he already did... twice...

let me be the first one to apologize on behalf of Canada

Ya tryin ta start a kerfuffle here, pal?

tru, tories in general keep putting in these clean, but super shitty leaders. like no wonder we can only ever compete after a particularly shitty liberal government.

Your homophobic remarks have generated a strike against your IP expect a bill in the mail for your hate speech

Attached: Leaf2.jpg (562x331, 90K)

God I love looking out and seeing nothing but flatness

How dare they talk about Castro like that!

I too love seeing your mom walking by.

Trudeau is castro's legitimate offspring though, so PET would be the one they're talking about
as if the north koreans would ever shit talk castro anyways

Attached: imagesAG38M9JO.png (174x289, 9K)

Attached: 1574442412846.jpg (800x600, 249K)

hey man if we both get on city council we can get some shit on authorizing the police to shoot these motherfuckers

Attached: 1572830889541.jpg (1024x571, 68K)

Man quit picking on our little brother. It's not Canada's fault they're not as bad ass as we are. They churn out quality shit for the most part. Canadians are polite and happy. Like it labrador retrievers were people.

Attached: il_570xN.231294899.jpg (570x371, 53K)

you deserve it for living in Ontario
Come to BC ya fags

Man, this whole fucking “Canadians are polite, happy go lucky, docile, whatever” thing is just fucking bullshit
I’ve never gone out of my province and i’m from the only one french speaking province and every Canadian stereotypes just doesn’t apply to us
In fact, alot of Quebecers hate english speaking Canadians
It’s fucking retarded

bc is just cucked Ontario with a higher immigrant and fag count per capita, i'm good

Attached: 1572727576564.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Canadians are dumb racist fucking cunts and not actually nice. Did ya know?

well that's what happens when the ruling elite push multiculturalism and forced immigration on everyone. some places you can go hours without seeing a white person.

You’re fucking retarded if you actually mean what you just said
Or
You’re a fucking clever motherfucker for having made me take the b8

says the guy generalizing millions of individuals based on where they were born

implying that the majority of Canadians were born here, lol

Fuckin christ, military town but not in military reppin

Seriously, though. If U.S. politics continue, I'm hoping a friend in Kelowna will help me out.

is it true they outlawed anti muslim hatespeech

it's true though ask any Canadian what they think of brown people if they're white. We have only a little bit of SJWs.

Fuck you gaybecer we hate you too

Are you rich? Kelowna is fucking expensive. It's very white though. Lots of stuck up cliquey fucks.

Degens from uptown, proper canadian reference for ya bud

pretty much yeah, you'll probably get stoned anyways because it seems like 1 in 3 fucking Canadians is an arab

I voted PPC and I'm not ashamed to admit it

Shit, if he's rich, he never told me.

same, shame the stupid arbitrary first past the post system prioritizes tactical voting

You say that like we should have more of that SJW cancer bullshit
Chill out fucko, i didn’t even shit on any of the rest of the country
I even think myself that most of my province are fucking retarded
What’s the fucking deal with the hate btw? Not only from you but also on my side
It’s like you guys never got over the fucking war of over 300 years ago

London on reporting in. It sucks here

Well don't say what I'm saying isn't true if you actually believe it

YUP

Also in london, at least they got the faggot preacher guy gone

Don't y'all buy milk in plastic bags?

Just here cause I like my floor and don't like Scheer.

Is that not the same as The Electoral College?

It simply isn’t true you fucking mentally frail piece of shit
What’s with you fucking bunch of credule SJWs fucks wanting to fucking act like marvel super heroes all the time trying to fight invisible fights just so you can validate your pathetic selves to everyone else?
You guys act out of ignorance and are the fucking cancer that’s turning everyone into you brainwash into a bunch of neurotic braindead pieces of shit
I can’t believe this shit
Do you even realize where you’re posting? What the fuck are you doing here?

basically except it does a shittier job at doing the whole equal representation shit, just look at how constituencies are drawn up out west and it just goes batshit off the rails up north, I think all of Nunavut is its own riding or some shit

Attached: 1576190826478.jpg (200x200, 5K)

How do people who are dead set on the ruining of their country not see they are disinigrating everything? Easy. They know what they are doing, they are all getting paid off, with enough to allow them to rise above whatever pile of shit they build.
if you had nothing to lose, why would you not take the deal?

population expanse. Too few people over a large space.

Fuck off, Andrew

Attached: leef2.jpg (376x302, 31K)

Kamloops BC reporting, I dont want andrew scheer spending my money to make them better than me.

obviously, but the way the electoral maps are drawn is outrageously exaggerated

It's not true Canada is full of racists? The fuck? You're an idiot and a racist yourself

One question for you Canadians how much does the free health care raise your taxes because it's not like it's completely free someone always has to pay

No problem that fucking cuck can come pour his wife's boyfriend cum on my porch anytime he wants but in the end he'll probably failed to do that properly just like being an actual conservative opposition

Oh and MadMaxBernier2023

Attached: 78971576_444157943173322_1254252904244576256_n.png (320x320, 129K)

Not to be insulting, but why do Canadian town names sound so strange?

Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night you neurotic cunt

Well, I just explained one thing you complained about, how about you give me more specific examples of things that bug you about the distribution - What is it that is exaggerated?

all the PPC supporters should move to Yukon or Nunavut or some shit and then they'll have one immovable seat they can always rely on

Attached: 1571389882130.jpg (573x426, 64K)

Stop projecting you massive vagina
Aboriginal names. Canada is an aboriginal word.

Im from Toronto why does everyone hate Toronto :(

Who gives a fuck if they are. They are caring about true Canadians

RDL/Qc guy here
And Scheer better fuck off my lawn

Attached: 1575535056827.png (723x666, 163K)

EXAMPLES

>True Canadians
So natives? Because this land is ours fuckboy.

PPC voters unite tabarnack

>Stop projecting you massive vagina

Attached: 46D7A6C4-FEEE-446B-8763-ED2178A426AC.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

>Because this land is ours fuckboy.
lmao yeah you sure are winning this fight, now go back to the res and get it by a drunk driver

selfie?

Its called free healthcare because anyone is free to go see a doctor. Not free as in it costs nothing.

I cant even pronounce the name of the people whose land I'm occupying. They never had written language until not too long ago so it's just roman lettering with a fucking 7 thrown in. What the fuck kind of sound does a 7 make.

Okay immigrant lol

Kelowna.
Kamloops.
Chilliwack.

Consider how Toronto always votes compared to the rest of Ontario.

Attached: 72hv9u1a0lmx.png (1048x831, 218K)

90% of the seats equates to a fraction of the actual landmass, i know the population argument is there but i think it's fundamentally flawed either way that pretty much everyone living in rural areas and so on are just lobbed together with less representation overall

thats a very creative picture

also dont act like most of Ontario didnt vote for trudeau this election

How long have you been posting on here dipshit?
Quoting someone and attaching a picture to it is usually to refer to “your reaction” in a mocking manner
Go back to plebbit fuckface

Are you genuinely autistic?

No
youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk

The Prime Minister has to have the support of a majority of the House, because the legislative and executive branches are combined in the Westminster system. Because each individual MP is elected by a plurality of the votes among three or more parties, it is common to have a relatively low percentage of the popular vote.

was*

Attached: okay-buddy-retard-5c4f0c.jpg (800x449, 246K)

How ironic of you to ask me this
Fucking tard

>posting JJ
boooo

Do you need some autism support? have sex

Towns and cities in Canada are usually named after aboriginal names (as recorded by early explorers), locations in the UK or France, or railway managers or executives.

>jj mccullough
he doesn't speak for Canada no matter how much he fakes his shitty accent

Attached: 1575945320402.jpg (554x554, 22K)

You got a problem with Dildo, Newfoundland?

anyone here in the military? I dont wanna feel left out

He speaks for virtually every Canadian on the bagged milk question.

>most of Ontario voted for trudeau

Attached: 23984712.png (1214x791, 634K)

London ON Western University student here, anyone else?

Attached: 1782px-Canadian_Federal_Election_Cartogram_2019.svg.png (1782x814, 301K)

Nah we'll just wait for Turdeau to finish his mission in becoming the most hated PM in Canada's history and next round when actual canucks (you know the non-imported ones) are gonna be so tired of being the world laughing stock you can be sure they won't go for half-measures e.i. CPC controlled opposition

Attached: 51835799_258471148423133_1829800890098253824_n.jpg (500x525, 40K)

That's tends to happen after decades of liberal governments importing their own voters. That's the reason why the GTA basically decides every election.

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/11/08/toronto-is-now-majority-visible-minority-what-about-your-neighbourhood.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

Diversity is our strength

Attached: 1575779069265.jpg (540x708, 51K)