AMA Clinton/Russia/Brexit

I am a high level employee within MI6, assistant to one of the top decision makers. Through this, I sit in on a lot of meetings with government officials, foreign secretary etc. I have info on Clinton/Russia and some bits on Brexit too. I'll try to answer as many questions as I can whilst maintaining my anonymity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rolls or bread slices?

fuck off

How long is your penis?

>I have info

Spill it

What do you want to know? I'm not going to start typing out paragraphs, answer a question and I'll do my best.

Fucking norwegian danish LARPer

Any major wars coming up?

Will the world be the same after the 2016 election?

HOW HYGGE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?

Part of MI6 recruitment means they investigate your sexual history. Were you embarrassed to admit you're both a faggot and a virgin?

Ok, what info can you give on Clinton? Who will be her running mate? Should we expect any developments vis-a-vis the Clinton Foundation?

is the eternal anglo back again, also, would your goverment consider taking 4 million sandniggers in exchange for scottland?

If Clinton wins the presidency, then yes, without a doubt. Another war in the middle east, which as you can imagine may spill over into neighboring regions That is, of course, assuming the FBI decide not to pass on the info they have to the DoJ.

>Part of MI6 recruitment means they investigate your sexual history
how can they tell if you're lying?

what's to stop a potential operative from saying they get slags every day?

Is James Bond-kun a documentary, senpai?

They ask your parents, your brothers and sisters and you have to nominate two friends who've known you for more than ten years. They interview them all.

>tfw you know more about this than OP

You're just saying there will be a war...what facts do you have to back this up?

How do I get a job at MI6 that doesn't involve sitting at a computer all day. I want to be an agent n shiet with guns.

I have a license for my butterknife license if you're wondering and I pay all my BBC taxes. No hatespeech convictions and I donate to my local mosque every week.

I'm serious about wanting to join MI6 btw, but I'm not British born.

Proofs or GTFO.

My advice to you is to not stop talking about the foundation. The email scandal is largely smoke and mirrors, yes it is arguable that she could be indicted over just that, but Obama may pardon her. The foundation involves many more than just her, however. This is top level treason stuff involving potentially hundreds of government employees and a shit ton of foreign embassy staff. I don't know as much as my ameribros but I do know from what I've read that it could bring down the government, maybe even enough to spark civil unrest if it gets out, which it will, they way the Russians see things.

Screencap this, the Russians WILL release the info they have on clinton and the foundation around September, October.

what if you don't have any friends?

Well yes they do ask, and yes they do look at what you've been on online. It wasn't that embarrassing, just a tick in a box that was put there by someone I never met.

This is Bullshit you don't know anything you're just regurgitating shit you've read on here

Why shouldn't we just assume you're a faggot roleplayer?

Ye me2 m8tey

They might give you a desk job but you're no fucking use to them as an a agent without people skills.

Project Mayhem confirmed real and having had infiltrated MI6

>is the eternal anglo back again, also, would your goverment consider taking 4 million sandniggers in exchange for scottland?

>I am a high level employee within MI6, assistant to one of the top decision makers

Top lel, get fucked you liar.

Confirm. Who is Tyler Durden?

>high level employee within MI6

In that case you would know that GCHQ monitors all of your electronic communications as a matter of course?

The UK won't grant another Scottish independence referendum. Even if Sturgeon calls for one, so no, you ain't taking our jocks and we ain't taking your problem.

>The UK won't grant another Scottish independence referendum
please be true

i dont want that dirty bint sturgeon ruining us with her autism

Answer me faggot I want to be your colleague.

In my job I've had a fair share of e-mail correspondences with British intelligence officers from both GCHQ and MI5.

Not a single one types like you do or phrases sentences the way you do. You're a 20-something guy who has spent a lot of time reading geopolitics on Sup Forums, and think you've gathered enough information to make a worthwhile thread that will spike conspiracy theories.

Fake and gay

GCHQ monitors EVERYONE'S traffic, even that coming into the country. You'd be a fool to assume otherwise. It is possible to become lost in the noise though. So far, I've done nothing wrong, and there are some steps I've taken which I hope are enough. I'll not go into details for obvious reasons, but suffice to say this isn't my computer.

>just a tick in a box that was put there by someone I never met.

lol no

Latest buzz about Sweden?
What are you doing to solve the 'Calais problem"?

You should have good answers on both, without working on the specific subject.

Thanks.

if you want people to believe your intelligence why would you say its british??

i know you are at an internet cafe.

dont say anything stupid.

You're probably thinking of MI5.

MI6 employ 'diplomats', not agents.

Then apply, you moron, I didn't apply directly, used to work for another government department and transferred with a friend of mine back in 2007. I hear the civil service is recruiting. Do some time there, then apply for MI6 or the foreign office. They always have schemes going for people who want to work in London.

In how much danger are the baltic states in the upcoming 5-15 years?

lmao

>So far, I've done nothing wrong

If the information you had was true, it would be classified material belonging to the agency you work for. I'm sure you're aware that leaking classified material is a breach of contract and would land you in prison.

Fuck off.

Actually, the monitoring is done at Menwith Hill.

GCHQ spies on behalf of the NSA, it's a reciprocal arrangement.

OP busted.

I'm a member of the trilateral commission AMA

This is all sounding pretty suspicious, but on the off chance this is real, can you give us any info that FBIbro hasn't yet? What rumblings from inside the intelligence community can you reveal to us?

Well hopefully I'd have thought I was doing that anyway. As you likely know, the only way to have true anonymity online is to change your habits, along with other stuff but even if you anonymise yourself using browsers such as TOR, patterns can still get you caught.

Wasn't there suppose to be more oversight and homeland hearings for Clinton/Comey/LL? Seems to be lost in the convention and cop killing news.

Best [educational?] route to become a qualified candidate for a high level position, such as M16/CIA?

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

spbp

This guy is so obviously talking rubbish from the way he writes and uses agrressive language like "moron".
Fake

Also his responses are just copies of FBI user to appear legit - in a moment he''lll start putting some "top secret" info into the mix.

3/10

Think what you want, I'm not here to desperately prove I am who I say I am.

You haven't posted one fact or any evidence of anything...and FYI there's absolutely no way to be 100% anonymous online you retard do you even know what the internet is?

MI(((6Million)))

Is Brexit going to happen?

How is the trident situation looking?

What kind of wars can we expect in future?

Will they allow us to remove niggers from America and kebabs from Europe?

Are they trying to build up enough hate for WW3?

You will take our mudslime and give us scottland, and you will enjoy it.

It's fun to pretend.

What's your angle? Why bother offering information and what do you hope to accomplish by hosting this AMA?

>As you likely know, the only way to have true anonymity online is to change your habits

Changing your habits while making a thread on the most popular imageboard in the west, where you leak supposed classified material is hardly staying off GCHQ's radar.

If there was any truth to your words, using a friends' computer and claiming ignorance would never work. And you'd know that.

EU was never my domain, afraid the stuff I know is largely to do with Brexit and potentially other nations following suit, but with reference to the Calais "problem", the foreign office is monitoring it closely. The UK is sending enormous amounts of money to France to subsidise things like fencing to keep migrants off the main roads, but that's simply a stopgap. The real thinkers are hoping that the french authorities bow to public demand and clear the jungle camp, as far as we can tell right now, it isn't an immediate threat. 99.9% of those who make it to the UK via trucks etc end up being caught within 24 hours. Those few that make it past there get caught within the week.

Thanks. Another question: What is your opinion on boipucci and will you post pics of yours?

Malvinas Son Argentinas

and you dont need some "secret inside intel" faggot to tell you that you will lose, and lose badly.

kek fuck yeah

total bs
I know we are doing way more than subsiding fencing which isn't even expensive.
we've got literally hundreds of new recruits in IS every month tracking the body of immigrants. they're NOT being caught withing the week at all since they'll just come back in.
they are being tracked and it's taking a massive toll on IS that's for sure
you are full of shit mate

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARGIES LOST MASSIVELY

Yes, article 50 within the year.

So far, trident replacement has the green light. Haven't heard anything other than it is expected to pass in parliament. Around 100 labour MPs are voting for, and as far as I know only a handful of tory MPs are voting against. Looks like a dead cert at this point.

Conventional I'd imagine, but nothing in Europe. If I had to choose where on the map we'd go to war next, I'd point at the middle east. The problem isn't going to stop on its own, and the sooner the governments of the west begin listening to their agencies advising them the better. MI6 advised against removing Qaddafi. Ground intervention by the US is looking very likely indeed, especially if Turkey keeps arming ISIL and the rebels.

what u know about george soros, is any sercret service even looking into him?

As an upaid Sup Forums shitposter, you have already failed your application user.

Argentina can't afford a war, nor can they supply one. It's a well known fact that the Argentine military has enough in their inventory to quell insurrection and that's about it. The Falklands will remain British, no info to the contrary.

I had an interview regarding one of the services.

Location was a 30 story building. Looked in through the windows, whole building is empty.

Fresh build, waiting to be rented out or bought etc.

Go inside. Instruction was to go to the 15th floor.

No one in sight. Walking down a corridor, see a light in one room.

Enter the room, feel like I'm going to lock myself in a duffle bad and fall in the bath.

Woman in her mid 60's sat alone behind a steel desk. Doesn't look at me l, but tells me to take a seat.

Drop my bad on the floor and pull out the chair, sit down and tuck it in.

Sit waiting for her to say something. Around 2 minutes pass by.

She looks into my eyes, peering into the depths of my soul.

I realize she most likely knows about large portions of my life, through the background check on my stored media. (phone calls, texts, e-mails, browser history, internet history, Skype calls, etc.)

She then says to me with a straight face. "your application states you are from (insert place), there is a known homosexual area within (x), tell me, have you ever indulged?

Yeah sure you do. Just drop whatever relevant information you have on whatever it is you want us to ask about (CFG) or gtfo.

Seriously that fbi ama really caused a spike in RPing shitheels.

Bad* Bag. Autocorrect fucking me over.

A lot of personal baggage is brought up, In order to gauge not only your response, but who you are as a person/ potential field abilities.

Is that what you think? Fine, but I'd imagine if we had all these "agents", we might have caught wind of the recent happenings in Europe? Get a grip. Yes we have agents in ISIS, but it's not taking a massive toll, they're still fighting and they aren't going away just yet. When are the kurds mounting their offensive exactly? You seem to know more than we do apparently.

>unpaid

Considering you only had one interview I can imagine what you answered.

he's a role playing shitposter

Thanks.

>The UK is sending enormous amounts of money to France
Maybe you need a change of ideas...

Good luck.

What do you think of RAW, my country's "intelligence" agency ?

Not any specifics,don't want you or anyone here to think I'm a RAW spook,just your general opinion on RAW

I know you mentioned Clinton/Russia/Brexit but it is an "AMA", answer

Spill what you know about aliums

You should have seen my face when she pulled out the 12" strap on my friend.

You are one DUMB FUCK
IS mean Intelligence Services
No one refers to ISIL as IS anymore. lel

this is what we want to know about.
more

I thought they were all about diversity and hiring faggots and so on.

I can imagine that also.

>Another war in the middle east
No shit, Nostradamus.

>but it is an "AMA"
no it's a LARP

Fine. Clinton will be prosecuted and pardoned ont the email scandal unless the BLM movement can stir up enough ruckus to avert the public's gaze.

Failing that, when the Russians release the info they hacked regarding the CF, Clinton will be prosecuted by public demand, no presidential pardon will save her from the ensuing shitstorm. Make no mistake, nobody outside of the US wants clinton to be POTUS. The Chinese don't the Russians don't and we don't. European Union however does. Not the individual nations, but the EU is extremely keen on the idea and is also keen on TTiP, as is Clinton.

Yes, i'm too was in that "FBI guy AMA" thread. You just repeating after him, fuck off.

There are none, that we know of. Case closed.

MI5 were advertising for 'watchers' recently. Surprisingly shit tier job by the sound of it. Sitting in a sweaty car in London waiting for some mug to come out of a kebab shop top floor, then following him to Luton. As many hours a week as needed, 25k plus benefits.

Also, fuck OP as his answers are getting even worse, give me an hour to prepare and I could do better, and that's bad.

this thread is the definition of "fake and gay"

is that anton yelchin?

do you shit standing or sitting?

They are doing a "review" of the services at the minute. Part of the problem is ((they)) are infiltrating even some parts of our own services. You'd likely be watching people who work in the same orginaisation or some of the thousands of immigrants coming in.