>half spic half Norwegian
>not white enough to fit in with whites
>not dark enough to fit in with latinos
>marry a white girl: destroying the white race
>marry a spic girl: destroying the hispanic race
>not dark enough to reap the benefits of affirmative action
>dark enough to be pandered to by leftists
>white enough to catch flack from leftists when it's convenient

I'm in some kind of zimzam type situation where I'm both a badweather white and spic.

Also:
>not allowed to say spic
Even the whitest mulatto still has negroid features and nobody bats an eye when they say nigger.

Stop playing identity politics

Hispanic is not a race

Racial politics exists whether you like it or not.
If you don't play the game the game plays you.

m-muh heritage

I mean
If you are currently a 50/50 white
you can marry a 70%+ white
have 70/30 babies
and make them marry white
then

Not half breed but i don't have sonn in my name feelsbadman

We should make everyone fuck whites and slowly Breed everyone out

We should make everyone fuck whites and slowly Breed everyone out
not asians though they are cool all other races die

Id honestly race mix only with a latina, those phat asses and little bodies make my dick diamonds. I wouldnt worry about it OP you hang around Sup Forums too much.

If your spic side is mostly Iberian you're ok.

Olive skin is white skin

maybe just don't marry
society has no place for you, and I'm sorry for that but why would you perpetuate the suffering yet a generation

don't listen to the norwegian above me. find a girl who's also half spic/ half white. the most common mixed americans are this way. there's plenty of girls out that are like you. just don't use this as an excuse to not do your duty .

user its time you stop caring what Sup Forumsacks say and about race politics, you were dealt a bad hand. Now its up to you if you want this to be a boon over your life or if you're going to get past it and become a man of good character.

Since you say you're fucked either way, why not just live honestly and with virtue? You won't change things but you'll be the exception, you'll have a leg to stand on when you call out beans for being shitty people and liberals for trying to descriminate the white Americans.

Live your life, find a good woman to share it with, raise your children to be good Americans and good people and continue your family's story in America.

At the end, you, your family and the country that makes this life possible is all that matters

> Get a white gf
> Bleach your future
> In Mexico getting a white gf is a status symbol

I'm 'Murican but look like a wetback. My family lineage goes back to far and refuse to be labeled as a piece of shit mexican. My wife is from mexico, love knows no borders, lol. But she looks really white/european, people hear her accent and actually think she is from russia, ukraine, etc. I would have never even started dating her if she had dark skin. So it's really a crap shoot. I pray our future children come out with her white skin. But I'll be damned if they are going to call themselves some mexican-American bullshit.

+1 this.
When we go to Mexico to visit the in-laws and the spics see my brown American ass walking around with my white mexican wife. Nothing but envy. Luv it.

Don't have kids, they will come out mentally ill retards like yourself.

If ur father is white it's ok. If your mother is a coalburner - kill yourself, or at least never date a white girl.

>be half Irish half Arab XY
>have no good stereotypes for either background
>rednecks associate Arabs with Muslims
>libtards try to befriend me once they find out im arab
>mexicans speak Spanish to me because I'm slightly melanated (dark hair / eyes)
>only considered to be Asian whenever it benefits the East Asian agenda
>not even bilingual because mom hates Arab guys
>look fully White because Arab half is Syrian
>i somehow benefited off of White privilege even though my Irish ancestors were stereotypically broke up until this generation
>still have a race card
>still can pretend to be white (U.S. census), Asian (muh middle east is in Asia), Black (arabs are often times mixed kang), or just say Arab / Semitic.
>white bitches still want to get kebabed

Lol have fun in your mom's basement.

Well, we're dying out now, so it's no big deal.

>white south african
>brits love me
>africans love me
>politicians hate me
life is good

I would only kill myself if I was Slav dog like you

Wise words from a kind user

I love life. This generation is not suffering. Perhaps I do not deserve to have been born but it is precisely that which we do not deserve that are the only true gifts. If anyone deserves to live than life is a payment owed to them.

Yes but can you play guitar?

>Racial politics exists whether you like it or not.

Thanks for exporting that cancer over here you cunts