Tfw no eugenia cooney thread

>tfw no eugenia cooney thread...
EUGENIA COONEY THREAD

Attached: 2FD72FC5-C1EB-4C2D-B4CB-12CD2AA6ACF0.jpg (1702x2048, 336K)

thank ms skeltal

She looks fat now.

What a hog

Who's this?

A fatty, one meal away from saying "oink"

They finally got her to eat a burger?

one too many burgers.

Fucking land whale now..

eugenia is a completely fake person.

that girl literally goes to Disney weekly.

Who is this hambeast?

she comes across as pretty narcissistic. she's only friendly if she has to be and her whole life is like a disney commercial. i've never seen someone with a faker personality.

what's with the stupid outfits she wears? isn't she pushing 30? and what's with all the kingdom hearts bullshit?

can anyone even have a real conversation with her?

Keked and checked

sometimes i wonder if she is a clone or a slave or something, because normal people can carry some kind of real conversation. all she does is reference shitty music and video games and talk about pokemon and pikachu. she has zero ability to express any real emotions, or talk about any deep subjects. a totally unoriginal, inauthentic person who talks to people that act like bots. does she not have a soul? or is she just beaten and forced to advertise shit products all day?

Bump

just another empty shell of a person holding out for her millionaire husband that will never come?

Her mom keeps her locked in her room all day and forces her to go to Disney World and Disney land every other week or else her obese brother will throw temper tantrums cause he can't control the family.

Poor thing has no mind of her own. Maybe she never will. She just does whatever the meanest most abusive people want because all she is is abused all day by her family.

And do you see all the worthless junk she buys? I hope the companies give it to her for free advertising and she doesn't really throw her money away on it.

Get a fucking apartment. shit.

SHE GOT FAT

doesnt she have a boyfriend to move in with?

sounds like me

her 15 minutes of fame are nearly up so they gotta squeeze out every last penny. now she is scamming people for bullshit mental health data mining.

who the hell knows what goes on behind closed doors.

nope. she easily could but would rather dress up in Tiki Riki and play Kingdom Hearts and sleep with polyester plushies of pokemon. And wait for makeup to come in the mail.

explain why you are that way. i am genuinely curious.

bamp

she is just another camwhore that exploits lonely people then has the nerve to pretend to be a mental health advocate...

slam pig now

narcissistic twitter and camwhore. doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

she has literally pounds of makeup so strangers can compliment her all day for acting like a 5 year old.

"Good Job acting like a moron! here's $100 will you date me now? Or do I have to give you another $100 every night for the next month?"

>one month later

oh, ok, how about $200 a night?

Bump

her mom keeps her locked inside and won't even teach her to drive.

learned helplessness. the girl is a trainwreck. she does nothing about it.

she's a typical codependent

she built up a lot of karma taking money from lonely people. now she must pay the toll.

there is no such thing as easy money. everything must be earned. And manipulating and exploiting people is wrong and she has to learn that.

now she is just making mockery of herself. her inner development is totally stunted and she is going to disney dressed like a hooker, desperate for attention.

Attached: c9efdb25dc359a7cb21d244547ef5774.jpg (1901x1188, 267K)

Attached: DefinitiveUnhealthyHamster-mobile.webm (640x480, 1.14M)

Attached: tVjwO82.png (356x536, 259K)

she's a good looking person. what a shame she's just throwing her life away.

it feels like she's trying to show as much as she can in her videos

Attached: tVddo50fg.jpg (2592x2159, 292K)

Eugenia is so cute. I've missed her.

she;s desperate for a boyfriend but no one is good enough.

Attached: twerk 101 for young draugrs.webm (480x270, 1.96M)

she's a looker alright. I wonder how much better she'd look with more thickness

Attached: 266Hjuuy.jpg (2841x2160, 395K)

She's not even nude.

might be fake...looks believable

Attached: NjjzCWb.jpg (437x336, 16K)

twerk that boney ass

It's a fake

Attached: trying on top.webm (600x1080, 1.95M)

I think you should add straps stupid whore