So when are they gonna implement Sharia Law?

So when are they gonna implement Sharia Law?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10778132
youtu.be/xDGr0EBF5bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Within the week.

I bet for a 2-3 months, month atleast

strawpoll.me/10778132
Made a poll

its not gonna happen

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALLAHHAHAAKBARHAHAAA

In 2 or 3 month we are going to a fucking islamic state someone fucking help us

Why would you need help when erdogan is going to unite middle east for the glory of the ottoman empire?

this.

>le şeriat geliyor faec

Just let it happen it's Allah's Will.

Just seriously didn't a small secular minority could survive, did you?

Be happy you lastest this long, it's quite the achievement.

Hopefully the scolars in the West will update their history books and tell future generations that their liberal demoractic beliefs allowed the second wave of the Caliphite to rise again.

This proves it, the AKP is essentially a working majority of non-seclurists.

And all the opposition parties stood by Erdogan during the coup, kek.

Now Erdogan is threatening USA with Turkish Logic politics, not long before the US turns their back on Turks and let's Erdogan finish his plan to unite Turkey with Arabs instead of the West.

turkey is split up to three part
1secular and kemalist west republic(also join the eu)
2middle monkeyland of anatolia
3kurdistan
i think its gonna happen, everyone should be happy

why are americans so retarded when it comes to reading graphs? your comment should've been like "hmm even majority of akp voters are saying wrong, i guess i was wrong". but no, you have to be an american.

Alright Muhammad, either you're lying through your teeth or you're a poor sap who doesn't know he needs to get the fuck out of his own country and forget he was even Turkish while he raises his kids to some day be half white.

>that same story being told for shittons of years

fuck off underage.

>split up turkey up to three part
>have even more conflicts, started by greeks and middleland monkey of anatolia.

REEEEEE retarded /r/turkey underages are making me mad. im out.

>hurr im a retard and i can't accept im wrong because america

If you can't recognize that Erdogan is trying to undo everything Ataturk did then you're a poor fucking bastard who's going to be shoved under the boot of the Sultanate

Amir al-müminin will inşallah make Turkey great again.

> what is data
> how to plot a trend
> the trend is your friend
FFS Turk get your delusional head out of your gurt.

This survey is obviously old what do you think the new poll would show if takn today after the coup attempt?

What should we call the new western part of Turkey after the split? Also how big will the wall be to the rest of Abatolia so that the KaraSakals cab't get in?

I think also you get a new better flag, let the arablar keep the moon and star so they can bros with Pakistan, kek.

>if i dont like the results of poll its either manipulated or out of date

the poll is made by gülenists in 2015. americans know nothing but they talk too much its really disgusting and cringy. anyway im done with daily cringe

this is all i want. this lands are cursed. why so angry ? are you a anatolian zombie ? sad.

Turkey should wipe out its Muslim population and import Germans displaced by the refugees.

> done with US cringe
> ok go and give our nuclear arsenal back

no idea with name but flag should be wolf

you got no clue on geopolitics and you are retarded as fuck.

>are you a anatolian zombie ?

im living in izmir, and our heritage is in izmir since late 1700s. proceed to end urself, pretty sure you are son of high school graduates whose ancestors immigrated to istanbul or some shit from sivas.

kys

oh you are an underage anatolian pretending to be a mongol archer or some slanty eyed shit.

again i wasted my post. good luck further

Also
> gülenists
This is the new Turkish bogeyman created by Lord Caliphate Erdogan, I hope you don't get saughtered in the purge, Ahmed.

The coup really was a false flag. Look at this video showing helicpoters firing intelligence agency headquarters. They just shoot on the ground without even trying to aim people and this is just one of the weird details in this whole thing.

youtu.be/xDGr0EBF5bc

This map couldnt be more retarded, try again.

No sorrow for the West.

More tasty tears please :)

Too agressive.

How about a blue flag of the nasar?

Thats got a nice unassuming ancient pre-islamic vibe to it.

Also very mediterranen and not desert monkey.

You still here? Thought you were to Syria to fight for your Allahbro.

When that new star trek movie comes out i heard

> what is show of force
> what us not killings your own people
Compare that to the loyalist dogs that butchered surrendering soliders after Lord Erdogan gave them the kill signal via Facetime.

When the civil war ends?

>"The existing system is still in power. Our friends who have positions in legislative and administrative bodies should learn its details and be vigilant all the time so that they can transform it and be more fruitful on behalf of Islam in order to carry out a nationwide restoration. However, they should wait until the conditions become more favorable. In other words, they should not come out too early."
So naive, burger.

>Muhammad
>not Mehmet
stop proving the american education meme you dolt

Posts a quote with no citation utterly meaningless.

I guess it's true that Germany imported a shit ton of karasakals from eastern Turkey to be their wirker slaves.

Youre literally peasant slaves that think they"re Turkish, how can you be so dumb?

Mehmet was pre-July 15th ow it's Muhammed.

Turkey is Allah's mediteranean summer home now.

Never, because the Turks don't know who they are or what they're fighting for.

They are literally the easiest people to control and manipulate.

But at least they're good mechants and pay debts :^)