Tell me your troubles, user

Tell me your troubles, user.

Attached: E124D388-C6A7-4D82-A929-E8BDBEEA9F35.jpg (1680x1050, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClvX7ED8UUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, nigger.

Bruh

I believe this person wants to fuck you, OP.

I just wanted to hear peoples troubles with life

Got rejected by a girl. Ghosted her, been working on myself. Eating clean, going to the gym 6 days a week, losing the jelly and fat I've held onto for awhile.

Still, it hurts. I have a box of chocolates I bought her for Christmas. I want to break and eat them. But I want to keep them to give to her.

> be me
> Friends never call me directly
> Not many friends
> Wife is passive
> No sex unless I start it
> No bj, no hj
> Bored at work
> Open couple but easily friendzoned
> Training but results are not fast
> Nothing happens, boring empty life

Anons, I'm in need of a rebirth. I lost all sparks to motivate me doing anything.

How do I find happiness back?

have you tried pooping into jars? I know, I know it sounds ridiculous but, you gotta try it.

Thats tough, bro. Good work improving yourself, keep it up. You'll get the next one king.

Don't have an open relationship, its a bad idea.

What if wife has lost interest in sex?
I still love her, but I'm missing on the fun

youtube.com/watch?v=ClvX7ED8UUI

About 10 minutes ago I got broken up with by the love of my life and she said some hurtful shit. The worst part is she thinks I cheated when in fact i didn't but don't want to go through typing the whole situation. I gave the girl my everything, love, money, plane tickets, every day of the past year. I came back on this site for the first time in a year or so just to find a baww thread cause im miserable as fuck. the worst part is is we've fought so much in the past 2 months and I've had so much heartbreak from that I can't even feel sad or angry at this point, I cried in front of her just before she left for the first time in years. I have an exam coming up for my licensing in my field and I don't think I'll be able to function and will go back to my old self destructive depressed person I was years ago. so...yeah, how are you OP

Attached: 4.jpg (415x494, 53K)

I can't decide whether or not I have a reason to live or not. I look down on the idea of suicide. the Samurai believed in it, but there's no Samurai in Valhalla. So suicide's out of the question, whether I have a reason to live or not. This means that if my life's a wreck I'm just gonna deal with for however long I have to live.

I've been there. All I had to do was lose my sense of emotion. It's tough shit and it'll never fully heal, but you could be made stronger from it. Like I said, lose your sense of emotion. Grow cold and heartless. Some girl would come into your life and make you feel again. No relationship lasts forever. After you break up, just repeat. Go stone cold. It's fucking brutal but that's the reality of this world.

Ouch. If this is true, Id say the best thing to do right now is shave, take a nice warm shower maybe coom, and gtf to sleep. Sometimes you just have to deal with things tomorrow. Honestly, theres no long term solution to heartbreak, but taking a break from your troubles and coming back to then later can prove beneficial.

Yeah I almost an heroed for a while there. Everyone will say shit like “find a hobby” but its my belief that anyone has the right to end their lives whenever they want. I don't have a solution for you, sorry man

My gf likes to go out and drink without telling me even when we have made plans. Usually on Friday.
Then when I call her out in it she gets angry and says some rude shit. Debating whether or not I should go over and hatefuck her right now or let her sober up and then hatefuck her tomorrow night.

go over right now, and fuck her asshole and break up with her. Ultimate hateful revenge finale before leaving a girl.

yeah thats what I've been told before and it seems pretty wise
I know that I should but I know that I won't, it gets something in me when she spat in my face told me she never cared and said she'd rather be gangbanged outside than have me walk her out. on top of that she posts about out personal shit on social media ect making out me as the bad guy to everyone. oh and also telling me shes gonna go bang someone else and hit up all my friends...girls are cruel

Doubt she lost interest in sex. Probably just lost interest in you. Try not being a boring fuck? What works for me is when my girl cums 2-3x before I do, ordering her say shameful things about herself or do shameful things in public.

Was going to fuck her ass anyway lol. Even had some beads in my pocket before I even before I talked to her.
Why break up with her? Would need to find a new fuck toy and I am low effort.

Examples?

For loosing interest, it's since giving birth

Yeah girls are bitches, if that shits true break up and look for others king

Make her your slave

rolll

>rolling in a non roll thread
Did get dubs tho so checked

Basic stuff I do; I ain't into much fetish shit.
Tell her you want her to put a vibrator up her snatch while hiking on a trail. Hold her hands if she tries to take it out. After an hour or so fuck her on the trail.
Finger her in public like at the movies or something. Then on the way home park somewhere and throw her onto your lap and fuck her; haven't tried fucking in the theater before, feel free.
Fuck with the blinds open and tease her about the neighbors seeing. If you have a kid; fuck her when they are in the next room and get grabby with her when they are around. I don't have any but if you get a bit forceful and show interest in her she will probably get excited. Basically be a shameless man. When alone and in bed do some foreplay when you see she is aroused; ask her what she wants when your dick is about to penetrate her, ask her where is your dick when it's inside her, if she likes it etc if she doesnt give the response you are looking for slowdown until she does; don't skip the small stuff, its all in the details and it will show her you are interested which will make her interested. When she says she likes your dick I would follow up telling her something like "ohyeah? you love my dick?" thats always pretty hot to hear the response. When on your lap tell her to ride your dick and maybe stick a finger up her ass using her pussy juice as lube. When on top of her either wrap an arm around her neck, stick a finger in her mouth or suck and nibble on her titties. Theres some other things but basically just do what you want is the key. If you want sex; get some bruh.

Spectacular advice

I've completely wasted a third of my life, ruined my body, lost or alienated every person that I ever cared about, don't have a job, the girl I should have married is now married to another guy, I dont find enjoyment or satisfaction in anything, and as a result cant muster any will or ambition to work on things.

fug

Attached: 1467177340541.jpg (720x743, 42K)

Stalk her and rape her, she might find it a little kinky

Attached: 119471d0fcbf352334cb957c7462c9643051919f_hq.jpg (690x754, 63K)

There is this girl right, she's cute but extremely retarded and annoying. I can't find any other girl different from her to be attracted to and my mind keeps thinking about her. So I have this weird hate towards her and just fuck her in my imagination, but I hate it so much causr having the idea of being around her is so gross and annoying. Why does this happe

already did bruh. called it our first date.