Europeans

>Europeans
>Dress well
>Actually shower and have basic hygiene
>Speak well and dont use Ebonics
>Even the ones with thick accents have extensive vocabularies in English
>Most know multiple languages
>Actually have a culture because they have existed for more than a couple hundred years

>North *****icans
>Men just wear "hoodies", sweatpants, t shirts and jeans
>Women dress like prostitutes most of the time or just dress like the men also in sweat pants
>Ebonics is a part of the average persons vocabulary (Ay yo what it do famm yo homie what's good dog u DTF? Dude let's smoke this blunt man wanna suck Tyrone's BBC?)
>Smell like shit
>Most people have terrible skin because they've never heard of acne medication or moisturizer or anything really

Why are North Americans so subhuman in comparison?

but europeans mimic our city culture, so what are you talking about?

>hoodies
>jeans
nothing wrong with this

If you want to look like a teenager or negroid

hoodies look ridiculous on anyone over 18, old men sweaters are more stylish

or if you want to look like a cute, CUTE!

You don't look like an underaged female anime character, you look like an autistic weirdo.

Most Americans I see got great teeth though so they got something going for them

But user, I am a female anime character!
Pic related is me!

>Be leaf hanging around niggerstan
>thinks all of North America is like this

This pretty much. This kind of style is much better than jeans+hoodie or jeans+t-shirt. Hell, you can even wear these jumper+shirt combination with jeans and the right kind of shoes. Wearing sneakers with anything other than a tracksuit is something you should never do.

how stupid, they don't keep you as warm as a hoodie and they don't have pockets.

Utility>>>Fashion

Lmao retarded ape

If I'm doing shit work or it's bitter cold I'll wear a hoodie, don't give a flying eff if it's not alright with the /fa/ police desu

IT'S THE GUY FROM OZ

>needing anything other than a tracksuit, sunflower seeds and a pack of cigs.
How barbaric of you.

>bleached teeth
>great

1/10
Also, Europeans shower but N.Americans don't.
Top fucking kek Northern Euros barely bathe.

It's not bleached in most cases. The fact they aren't yellowed and stained is actually fluoride creating a heavier enamel and not drinking red wine when we are 10.

>hoodies
But they are great. I only wear those.
You got hood for windy, rainy and cold weather, zip for easy take off and on, and very usefull pockets.

hoodie pockets are loose and fucking gay

>Wearing sneakers with anything other than a tracksuit is something you should never do.

>Le classy guy XD

Sneakers are a staple of contemporary fashion and acceptable in almost any situation that doesn't call for formal or business clothing. If you think otherwise, you might as well admit youre that guy who always pairs his bow tie and dress vest with a fedora like a real classy gentleman.

I think the actor had more hair in his forehead

Enamel is yellow-ish, not white.

damn straight we don't bath. bathing is for queers and women. real men take showers.

>tfw I'm a North American meme

literally nothing wrong with plaid shirt/leather jacket/jeans/boots combo

Europeans
>suck dick

North Americans
>smash pussy

why is the american flag so aesthetic as well as perfectly representing the highest form of freedom found in the world, mon ami? it brings tears to my eyes ;_;

user
>does neither

>Actually shower and have basic hygiene
well...some do
yet another terrible leaf thread

>Constitution printed by the ACLU

Too librul, should be printed by the NRA and include only the 2nd amendment.

>t. degenerate city nu male

Sneakers are trash tier no matter how many people wear them. If you hadn't noticed, a lot of people are trash nowadays

>it's just one page that says "SHALL"

>not drinking red wine when we are 10.
what's wrong with that ??

It presumably stains your teeth.

what is toothbrush ??

You should seek psychiatric help if you honestly believe that. Good luck.

Apparantly doesn't help. But I've only heard this rumour once or twice.

>Utility>>>Fashion
This.

My boots are Vasque or Keen, that's not the style of either of my Carhartts, and I wouldn't be caught dead with anything Boston on my cap. Otherwise, pretty accurate.

>Tfw you tried to learn some Spanish because your mother's family speaks exclusively Spanish, but you just don't care enough because you're totally disconnected from the world because you go to work, you go home, and you jack-off and get up in the morning and go back to work

>Why are North Americans so subhuman in comparison?
because le 56% faec

lol but capitalism bro

I actually keep a pocket constitution in a side pocket in my backpack.

The left one is literally my standard outfit

>Top fucking kek Northern Euros barely bathe.
?????

>tfw North American women are far superior to the godless slags we have in yurop

I fucking wish. 60% of American women are overweight, which means all the guys have to compete for 40% of the girls, which gives the in shape ones a massive princess complex.

>Most know multiple languages
hahaha yes sure

what is Ebonics btw ?

what is the female equivalent of this?