That soda is so bad for you user

>that soda is so bad for you user
>all that sugar is going to kill you
*proceeds while sipping his milk out of a glass*

when did you stop buying dairy industry propaganda? you did, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=0_tUuhDGD5g
fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm077342.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only drink tap water

>when did you stop buying dairy industry propaganda?

In 1997. I read about the conditions of factory farming, and was so disgusted that I never ate dairy products again.

All the hormones, antibiotics, and other drugs they pump into cows goes straight into the milk... along with bloody pus from sickness and infections.

That's why the dairy industry developed a process to bleach milk white--- because of all the bloody pus.

It's true, look it up, dairyguzzlers.

>drinking either soda or milk

You have to be 18 to post here OP.

I dont care about milk but take cheese away from me and I'll go postal

>gotta love that drinkable Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

DELETE THIS
MILK IS LIFE

This seems like a harmless shitpost.

But really its a non-ironic attempt to further weaken white males by suggesting soda is better than milk.

Of course nobody will fall for this, just like we don't fall for flat earth and smoking threads.

sage

why do you drink so much milk

Please, enlighten me more on the conditions at the dairy farm in my small rural town you've never been to and therefore couldn't possibly know how they treat their livestock.

the better to kill themselves, my dear

>not filtering your own water

Keep drinking the fluoride Jew.

When people say what I should eat , this comes to mind ---

"We ain't nothing but mammals..Well, some of us cannibals
Who cut other people open like cantaloupes
But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes
Then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope"

cows' breat milk is good for you if you're a calf and need growth hormones to gain hundreds of pounds within weeks. adult humans drinking it is a sick joke unless you travel back time and live under shitty conditions and need literally anything.

I drink herbal tea mostly. This is my supply in my cabinet at work, I would recommend the tension tamer because mint tea is great. And no sugar needed for any of them

I still drink them occasionally. Don't really like the taste.

Mostly drink water; filtered out of tap. For sugary drinks, pic related is my go-to favorite.

On rare occasions, I enjoy drinking coconut water paired with eating durian. Kind of a poorfag though, and there aren't too many good fresh durians around here, so I don't generally get to do that.

>doesn't eat cheese
sorry that's not a life i care to live.

Tbqh SENPAI , my uncle owned a dairy and was partnered with shamrock

They just let the cows lay in shit all day "free roam" in a huge ass pen.

With fans and misters cause , ya know , its hot outside.

So you got shit , its hot , and misty water in the air.

Perfect for mesquitos and flies wouldn't you say ? You guessed right lil buddy !

They send a little spic kid in there with boots to scare them into the actual milking area , so you got a little beaner waving his arms around at cows , pretty funny desu.

And then they dip the cows teets in iodine , cause you know that kills germs and steralizes the utter.

Then they hook up the little jerk off machine and boom !

Milk

Its so inhumane , I couldn't believe my eyes !!

Europe doesn't fluoridate its water. Just us

My uncle killed himself BTW

I love milk. Is Sup Forums full of lanklets/manlets with poor bone density?

you people consume a liter of milk a day?
how much cheese and straight up milk do you put in your diet?

> havent drunk milk in 2 years due to wife becoming allergic

Ive felt no health benefits at all, if anything my PRs in the gym have dropped slightly.

Dont be a fucking numale, unless you have an actual adverse reaction then have milk, its full of good fats, protein and calcium.

>being a vegan cuck
I love milk and cheese

>Drinking straight out of the tap

Enjoy your estrogen.

Fuck off cuck.

Some of us have worked at dairies, others have only seen PETA tier propaganda.

The laws regarding antibiotics are stupidly strict and result in unnecessary cows dying every year and millions of gallons of milk wasted. Don't want to get 0.00005% of a dose of pencillin in 100 gallons of milk though right?
Growth hormones are a buzzword meme and show how little you actually know about the food industry.

says the milk drinker

actually, soda is bad for you 'cause it's full of phosphoric acid.

i feel sorry for the poor as dirt people living "in the city" that have to deal with imported water that lives in a tower, rather than fresh artesian well water

we do too

Yes and retards that buy propaganda.

Fucking hell I'm mad at the disinformation being spread here and everywhere else. Agriculture is not the enemy.

Can't wait for someone to post that they only eat at places that buy from local markets when those are the very ones that kill small farms.

Quality

This is only true for some countries. The regulations for dairy and egg industries in America is crazy.

Yoy should be able to eat the raw yolk from an egg without having to worry about salmonella and you shouldnt have have to become a girl just because you drink some milk. Also. The abuse of antibiotics in America is horrible.

>not having Estrogen Insensitivity Syndrome

PLEBS

Ability to drink and metabolize milk is one of genetic traits which helped our ancestors survive and get where they got. It would be retarded to stop taking advantage of it.

Stopped drinking soda 10 years ago.
Bought a reverse osmosis sink filter 5 years ago.
Stopped drinking/eating dairy 3 years ago (except whey protein if you count that.)
Cut out almost all processed sugars 2 years ago.

At pool parties people say "you must have really good genetics" because I'm muscular but lean. It's actually the result of a super strict diet and working out 4xweek for 10 years.

Best way to separate yourself from the degenerates is to get in shape. They're way too lazy to ever catch up.

Good goyim! Man needs the milk if a cow to be healthy and strong!

no one gives a shit about your tiny hillbilly dairy farm, it's inconsequential

>buying products made in a region hurts people working in that region?
you wat?

Good quality milk is the ideal food.

>all that sugar is going to kill you
Good thing I drink diet.

>Working out 4x a week
>cutting out dairy has made me lean and muscular

I'm sure lifting weights was just a small part of it

I will thanks. Thanks to drinking tap water all my life I had hormonal imbalance and with all that estrogen in my body I grew with an effeminate figure, girly voice, nice lips and hair and a girly butt.

I'm not a #Sissymissile

That has to be how much milk is used for the products we eat so 1 kg of milk equals tens of liters of milk.

Anyway many people straight up drunk milk daily, also Sweden and Finland are both top consumers of coffee and in both countries we often put milk in our coffee.

Butter is more common than oil to fry stuff in.

Cheese is very popular and is for many people eaten daily.

Milk and/or cream is a part of many commomdishes.

I only drink filtered water. :^)

Nothing wrong with the yolk. It's the outside of the shell that can contaminate the edible part of the egg.

I don't do dairy (aside from Greek yogurt) or added sugar.

Water, coffee, tea.

/fit/ here

Milk is literally the white jew
Nothing good about it, unless you enjoy acne and estrogens.

Humans are the only specie to drink milk as adults

Subway and Chipotle are too prime examples.

They set ridiculous arbitrary standards for food that do not protect consumers in the slightest or affect taste.

Small farms don't have the man power or money to meet many of these pointless "standards". Large farms do. Small farms lose even more business.

Rinse and repeat. Small organic farms do not exist.

One day we will reverse the poison that was done to you.

A farm not being a factory farm is inconsequential to the argument that people shouldn't consume dairy products because of how factory farms treat livestock? Are you also perchance a member of the religion of peace that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the people screaming Allahu Akbar before self detonating?

Almost every animal will drink cow milk if given an opportunity.

In America you have such horrible conditions for the hens that you're forced to clean the eggs, otherwise they would look like shit, removing a protective layer.

It's illegal to clean eggs before selling them in the EU, and since no one want to buy eggs with shit on them they are forced to take care of the hens better here.

Small? Probably 25-40%

Diet is definitely more important though. Brown rice, chicken breasts, kale, and sweet potatoes are important staples.

If anyone wants to stop being scrawny (like I was after high school,) start up Dorian Yates' Blood and Guts routine. Look at his instructional videos for the series on youtube first then hit the gym as hard as you can. Don't fuck around with your phone or music, just learn to lift hard.

Humans are also the only animal to farm, humans are the only animal to almost exclusively eat only muscles from animals and not the rest, humans are the only animal to drink coffee, etc. etc.

It's not not an argument.

It's true, our eggs are bullshit.

I went to Iceland and bought eggs that were easily 10x better than US eggs. I buy from local farmers now.

Ive never heard of anyone that thinks they are being responsible by eating Subway. They market themselves as friendly not giant corps, but no one is under the illusion that they are good for local farms.

If you;ve met someone that says they only eat at subway or chipolte, then everything they say after that is meaningless

Yes but only when I'm past 25 and am not cute anymore.
Then I'll take testosterone supplements and work out to become a manly man.

Until them, I want to be a sissy trap.

Misinformation and marketing have cornered the market on things like "antibiotic free chicken (all chicken is anti biotic free legally)" and "free roam, grass fed meat". It now all comes from the same farms who can pay inspectors and pay vetenarians to stay around the clock.

The same farms that mass produce every other meat.

Shit skin detected
Milk is truly a white mans drink

No because I drink almond milk which has a shit ton more calcium than ass-tier cows milk. Get your density up m8.

Milk has a similar amount of calories, but it's made up of fats, vitamins and micronutrients whereas soda is just sugar water.

One is obviously better for you in every way.

The utter-jew is best jew

t. lactose intolerant shitskin

They're certainly not all the same though.

Tyson chicken tastes like radioactive waste. I'd eat canned beans for the rest of my life if the alternative was Tyson meat.

fag get open leaf tea nad make a large batch to drink cold thats how I drink my green tea/jasmine tea.

I am stan

-ebin

It's just who you buy them from. I buy free range eggs that come from British farmers, and they're bright and delicious, but you can also get the cheap battery farmed awful shit from Thailand, Eastern europe etc

Testosterone can reverse the damage.

and it will wait for you.

That may all be true, I'm no authority. All I'm saying is the edible part of the egg isn't the problem.

My parents raised their own chickens for eggs and meat for many years and the closest we ever got to eating raw eggs was preparing them over easy. I eat store bought eggs this way all the time and have never had a single problem.

Milk is the drink of the white man
Enjoy your swarthy manlet status if you can't drink it
Inb4 lies

This. Cheese is the best.

Sauce on that gif?

I never liked milk. Then I was redpilled on the Agriculture Industry and realized that the food pyramid was a load of bullshit designed to trick you into buying more dairy products and hated milk even more.

I will miss having a smooth skin and a girly butt and sexy hourglass figure though...

My big fat American fridge triple filters the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_tUuhDGD5g

Maybe I worded my initial point poorly.
The point isn't that people are trying to be responsible. It is the company trying to implement pseudo responsibility. It is the same effect as a meaningless diversity quota. Just one more thing to gleam to the shareholders and marketing about. Surely, more and more companies follow suit in an attempt to be seen as safe and enviromentally progressive when the effect is much worse.

The myth of small organic farms with 20 workers only exists on the packaging these days thanks to the big food buying out the movement.

I can't drunk cow's milk because it makes my eczema flare up and I turn into a walking ball of flaky painful sores and have to use steroid cremes to clear it up.

Same with sugar.

What's wrong with milk it provides necessary amino acids, another form of sugar, and water
There's a reason why lactose intolerant people look like spastics

this

well fuck me tommy what have you been reading?

Reverse osmosis filters are the only ones that matter for fluoride. Your fridge doesn't have one.

>the food pyramid

B-but muh science.

Boy, that shit was the gospel for those of us who were in elementary school in the 80's, wasn't it?

When cleaning eggs a protective layer is removed and that sometimes allow bacteria to leach through the shell. This is also why FDA recommends eggs to be refrigerated.

Eggs are generally not stored in a refrigerator in Europe because we don't need to.

It's national news when there's a case of salmonella from eggs in Sweden. There's no recommendation here to always cook eggs properly.

fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm077342.htm

My entire point is the food industry is complete bullshit and there is little you can do. It's bleak and getting worse for everyone involved besides those employed by corporations.

what a fucking shill.... post a single link to any health benefits from drinking milk that contains bovine growth hormones, BLEACH, or any of the other shit we pump into our cows.

i'm sure milk all on its own is fucking delightful, but you're just a shill for an industry that sells poison.

tldr:
CITATIONS NEEDED; YOU'RE A SHILL OR BRAINWASHED.

My girlfriend has been having bad reflux and abdominal pain problems for a few years now. I encouraged her to change her diet and took the changes myself to help keep her going. Anyways, I convinced her to drop milk and cheese three weeks ago in addition to the other changes and its been helping a lot.

Personally for me though, I've had more energy, my workouts have increased in intensity, and DOMS hits a lot less hard afterward.

Just try it for a few weeks and judge the results for yourself.

Actually yes.

Dairy is super bad for your skin. I only drink a bit with my coffee (used to drink black brewed, but got to tone it down) and that's it.

I only drink bier and whiskey.

>Reverse osmosis filters

That's a bit too Alex Jones for me lad.

Let me do you a fayva.
*throws milk carton out window*

thats just the Estrogen talking.

the entire decay and rot of western society is down to Estrogen in the water.

your world become very different if you can see it the way i can.

some of us are born redpilled. and some need to be saved.

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

Are you a fucking chink or a nigger that you can't drink milk?

My uncle owns a british Dairy.

A head of about 300 live on a fuck ton of land, where they eat grass in the summer, and kept in barns over winter for warmth. That is not in-humane at all.

HOWEVER, what is pretty fucked up is the insemination of the females to always be pregnant + the babies don't really get more than a few days or weeks to bond (not know the accurate time) and the boys are sent off to the slaughter house, the girls are grown to turn back into the herd.

But there you go.

thats the only way to filter things like that out m8

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

It's not conspiracy bullshit. The reverse osmosis process cuts fluoride out.

quick before ze germans

But I really like dick in my mouth and ass...
I want to be a girl!