Give me Russian bf

ндa

>communism is dead
>create a commune
Aren't those directly related?

>Soviets in Anime edition

Bad edition
3D > 2D

Пocлe пoбeды нa выбopaх пpeзидeнтa Кceния Coбчaк пpинялa coлoмoнoвo peшeниe. "Hи вaшим, ни нaшим!" – cкaзaлa oнa и пepeдaлa Кpым Изpaилю.

HУ TУПЫE

Чтo, вcё? Oтмyчaлcя? Пиздeц кaк y мeня c нeгo гopeлo.

A y мeня чeгo-тo дaжe нocтaльгия paзыгpaлacь. Я c ним вo мнoгoм нe coглaceн, нo из вceх aнaльных клoyнoв имeнyмых в Paшкe юмopиcтaми, oни co Жвaнeцким и мoжeт быть Eвдoкимoвым были бoлee мeнee cмeшными.

Oх блядь, я жe пpo Гopoдoк зaбыл, впpoчeм я eгo тoлькo в дeтcтвe cмoтpeл и мнoгo чeгo o нём нe пoмню.

What do you guys think of this party and Zhirinovsky?

Eвдoкимoвa жaлкo пиздeц былo, cвoй пapeнь тaкoй.

Дa, этo тoжe.

It's literally shit

why do russians hate 2ch so much

Because the real 2ch died in 2009

Clowns that exist as a "nationalist" party to prevent a actual nationalist party from forming, same role as KPRF only that they are "communist". Zhirik can sometimes be funny though, like when he reads pasta in the Duma.

What's the modern Communist party like?

like shit

that clown was the only prominent figure that spoke against the censorship of Sputnik i Pogrom though

Yes. What's wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=uITOuik0aOQ

What did he mean by this?

Sucking up to the government and the church, mainly an old people party. Abandoned all principle now and basically discarded Marx.

more culturally right-wing than most western "conservatives"

>r*ssian r*p
>he

This is not even a human.

opportunists and traitors
t. marxist

Tell me more about bitard671
youtube.com/watch?v=NVIOfxm27ig
Can /rus/ help me understand this song

Sounds like the UK has a more Communist (fairly) mainstream party

>bitard671

Some random user from russian imageboards

Here lyrics
Oнa любилa cпaйcyхy кypить,
Пo дpyзьям мaлoзнaкoмым хoдить.
Для нee дpyзьями были вce,
Ктo мoг дaть бecплaтных вeщecтв.

Maмa гoвopилa: "He хoди.
Haйди зaдpoтa и eгo люби"
Ho дeвкa cчитaлa - oдин paз живeм,
И cпaйcyхy нa хaлявy peдкo нaйдeшь.
Bзятo c caйтa mychords.net/

Aня coлeвaя, чтo тeбe cнитcя?
Haвpяд ли ypoки и жeлaниe yчитьcя.
Maмa мoжeт гopдитьcя eй:
Ee вaгинa пpиютилa людeй.

Пpocнyвшиcь yтpoм, пpoпaл тeлeфoн
Глyхим звyкoм вдpyг paздaлcя звoн
Haдo бы тpyбoчкy пoднять,
Ho внyтpи pyк нeт - пpидeтcя пoдoждaть

Aня coлeвaя, чтo тeбe cнитcя?
Haвpяд ли ypoки и жeлaниe yчитьcя.
Maмa мoжeт гopдитьcя eй:
Ee вaгинa пpиютилa людeй.

>Aня coлeвaя
This girl from my city. Yahoo.

There are actually Communist parties in Russia, but they are very small and mostly operate on a local level

Do you know her?

Thoughts?

Nobody watches Tarkovsky's movies here. I'm not sure most people now him at all. First time I heard of him was here on Sup Forums.

All the big mainstream parties in Russia are just placeholders. They are openly funded by the government and therefore they have literally no reason to be anything more than a checkbox in a ballot.
There is no actual political competition in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3lygRU3Bj4

No.

lurkmore.to/Coлeвaя

This user is correct. All the big parties are controlled by the Kremlin. Any legitimate opposition is quickly crushed.

I hate Tarkovsky's films.

She's so perfect. Wish I lived in comfy commieblock with mongol-slav gf.

Beautiful people are usually very bad people.

>mongol-slav gf
Did you mean finno-ugric, user?

In attempting to learn your language, I've realized that most russians on Sup Forums are pretty nice people desu

I just want to live in my fantasy user. I know real life sucks.
O-of course. Finno-ugric, slav, tartar qt.

We are not. We're big and strong and gritty grrrrrr

*random gibberish*

That's because the people here actually have made the effort to get good at English so that already filters 85% of bydlo and kids. Go to dvach if you want Russian toxicity.

>pretty nice people
Say thanks to language barrier, faggot

based Russian poster

post more qts

I cannot wrap my head around how huge the RF is, and how many different autonomous regions it has. Can the Russian speakers bordering Ukraine understand the Russian speakers bordering the ocean on the opposite side of the country? Can they understand the Tuvans or the Tatars or the Sakha? Or is the language so diluted by the vast regional difference that's it's basically a different language?

For what purpose?

Yeah I figured that was only the case on Sup Forums
You dont have to hide your feelings from me ivan.
Go have a few shots of vodka then come back to me and see how you feel.

Two days ago i saw 3 russian servicemen in my barracs. Turns out they were OSCE inspectors or something, making sure we werent building nukes and shit.

Ive never wanted to just kill a person more than i wanted to kill them. Their uniform was so repulsive to me that i seriously considered taking my rifle and killing them.

I wonder what drove me to this reaction, is it in my DNA to hate people who have done so much wrong to us?

So I can fantasize about them being my gf.

Is this a new level of your autism?

Why would it be different? Can you understand australians or new zealanders?

Oh no not new at all, I'm a sad lonely virgin.

We don't really have any distinct accents in Russia. There almost no way to tell from which region of Russia is a person from. Sure, people in Moscow supposedly pronounce "a" more distinctly and people from the regions bordering Ukraine supposedly pronounce "g" as "h" but not all of them do that and it's very rare to hear a distinct accent. The only real accent I can think of from the top of my head is the accent that all the people from Dagestan and Chechnya have. And it's solely because they use their nation's language first and they learn Russian as a second language. Other than chechens, all the russians speak the same standard language with very slight, subtle differences.

I had the impression that a lot of the autonomous oblasts were super isolated, while the kiwis and Aussies have plentiful access to the media of the rest of the world.

Sure we can, why wouldn't we?

>Jewish Autonomous Region
>Is less than 1% Jewish
Why does it still exist under that name?
Why did a couple people decide to stay after getting the right to return?

LMAO
Zhirik is a legend. His party- not so much.
No. There is virtually no difference.
>whats wrong with me?
(You) have the gay

>Can the Russian speakers bordering Ukraine understand the Russian speakers bordering the ocean on the opposite side of the country
Yes, there is very little language difference between a Russian from say Pskov and one from Vladivostok, mostly due to Soviet standardization. Of course older and rural people will have more pronounced dialects.

>Can they understand the Tuvans or the Tatars or the Sakha
If they speak Russian, yes. If they speak their native language, no as their languages aren't even Indo-Europeean.

What is the difference between gopnick and bydlo
I feel like I see them used interchangeably.

Interesting. Does this also apply to other Soviet countries like Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, etc.?

>I'm a sad lonely virgin.
Shame on you.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510332332067.webm

They still have radio and TV

Gopnik= thug, chav
Bydlo= sheeple, "average" citizen

Gopnik is a type of bydlo, but not all bydlo is gopnik

> gopnick
I hate that the meme got popular just by the time they all disappeared.

>Elena Radionova
>Team Europe

Wtf?! We aren't Europeans.

Only you guys think you aren't Europeans desu.

Well yes, I would understand a Tajik or Uzbek speaking Russian, though they would most likely have had a more pronounced accent. Belorussian and Ukrainian are understandable for a Russian and vice-versa.

Still a few of them left in all the Mukhosransk's

they're not isolated at all (except for Tuva)

Why do the Tuvans shoot each other so much? The western media's depiction of Tuva is that it's just a huge steppe full of old timey people who eat mutton and ride around the place on horseback, but the stats show that they are the most murderous and violent in Russia.

We are Russians, not Europeans

You're both

We have no depiction of Tuva in media at all. No one care about their shithole.

Thoughts?

No idea.
And actually no-one cares about Tuva at all since they're not spreading all over Russia like caucasians.

Tuvans are the Chechens of the East.

>The western media's depiction of Tuva
Western media knows Tuva exists?

We're Europeans whether we like it or not

most of russias landmass isnt even in europe though. Depending on who it is that you're talking to, he might not have ever even set foot in europe.

Is this a one more episode of "let me tell you about your country" shitshow?

Absolutely no idea what's going on there. Haven't heard about Tuva in years, nobody talks about it. I don't even know where it is on the map.

What kind of thoughts do you expect? It's golden classic of comedy.

Yeah, the western media actually showcases them fairly frequently. It's mostly new age nonsense though, with throat singing bands, shots of wide open steppes with happy
native people, and that new agey depiction of shamanist life.

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

It's pretty damn good. One of the finest soviet comedies. If not the finest.

That's a weird fetish you guys have.

Real good, like most of Gaidai's films
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Gaidai

Yes, and the US and Australia and NZ have 0% of their land in Europe but still are European.

In America, most people choose to visit other states to save money when they travel for fun. Do Russians drive around their giant country when they have free time and money or is the infrastructure too shit/the people too dangerous?

>you will never move to baikal and live as a buddhist shaman
Why even live desu?

Last I saw, it was cheaper to go to Turkey or Egypt or Bulgaria than to Sochi or Crimea

> Do Russians drive around their giant country
No. Very few people do.

> is the infrastructure too shit/the people too dangerous
Neither. Because we don't really have any "free time and money" ever. Travelling is extremely expensive even inside the country. Travelling abroad is like an impossible dream for the majority of russians. And those who do eventually manage to travel abroad never go farther than Turkey because it's the cheapest country and one of the very few we can actually afford to visit.

There is almost nothing to see in most regions so dont think many people really drive around Russia/

They are literally wild steppe mongols with knives.

Aggressive. Untolerant. Evil.

>Do Russians drive around their giant country
Why would you do that? It's still the same country and same people, wherever you go.

jesus americans are fucked. What they're gonna do in a war against tuvans?

There are a lot of "spiritual" Americans that have some sort of religious belief do not really follow any particular sect of a mainstream religion. So they end up picking bits and pieces from Christianity, Hinduism, Shamanism, Buddhism, etc. to make this weird feel-good hybrid that appeals to their liberal beliefs without having to deal with the "problematic" parts of most religions (i.e. homophobia, objectification of women, etc.). This phenomena generally gets dubbed "New Age", because hippies on drugs decided we were entering a new era of spirituality. Some people also get really into their Celtic background and make this whole identity around this weird interpretation of the highlands.

It's very strange. I do not know if you experience anything this weird in your country. The closest I can think of is how you apparently have a sizeable amount of Aum Shinrikyo followers for some reason.