Hey Sup Forums could I get laid in college with this body?

Hey Sup Forums could I get laid in college with this body?

Attached: DSC_0179.jpg (362x644, 26K)

Tom?

If you can't post a picture of your face, the answer is no dude

who?

Nope. If the six pack ain’t showin, you won’t be swimming in pussy

Sure, if you’re funny and confident. You’re not going to get the 10/10 model body chicks, but there are plenty of average looking girls who are good in the sack out there.

Not op, I study physics at uni, so not many girls in my classes. How do I meet girls?

Bars?

Sure as long as you aren't an autist and have an idea how to talk to women

sure but the fact that you even asked such a stupid question tells me you won't be getting laid much
there is much more to being attractive to women

Do girls my age even go to bars? What am I ment to do? approach a group of girls at a bar?

Dating apps work. Download several and figure out which one has the demographic of girls you’re actually interested in on it, every city is a little different in terms of what kinds of girls use which app.

I'm way fatter and more awkward than you and I got chosen by a random girl on day 3 of orientation week. This is your big shot, don't blow it.

friends of friends

If you can legally drink, so can they. Hang out. Drink alone for a little while. Talk to people that sit down next to you. Meet their friends. Be social. Act happy.

>Thinking I have many friends

Attached: 1547187906885.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Sign up for some “soft” events and clubs that have a pretty even mix of guys and girls. Don’t look for dates at something that’s more than about 60% female, girls don’t go to things like that if they want get laid. And obviously things with lots more guys have too much competition. Dance lessons are a good bet for meeting single ladies. So are outdoor adventure type things.

If you’re not a social butterfly type, online dating is honestly your best bet. The bar for courage is much lower and you don’t have the problem of approaching girls who turn out to be taken/lesbian/not interested in sex.

My issue with starting online dating is that I dont have a car and live at home. 18 btw. Think it might be a turn off for girls

Yeah, online dating doesn’t start to work well until your mid-20s. College age girls usually don’t need to be on the apps unless they’re 3/10 or below because they can get laid easier in person.

Work out and focus on school.

its true, very true, focus on school, focus on training, find something what passionate you, like swimming, gym, judo, karate, box, learn, read books, girls will come in time :)

Yeah if you got money

Hookers go for 100 an hour

Yes if you got money and practice falsehood and get hoes, hoes charge 100$ an hour

100 x 24 is 2,400 2,400 x 7 is 16,800

U need like 1,000 dollars to have a good time wet a girl and give her 1,000 for ten hours now u hav ten hours wet a dumhoe, if you want 2 get laid instantly i giv hoe 100dollars an hour for good time

Money all I really care for is money 100$ an hour dummy, 4 a playboy bunny pay her 100$ an hour

Stop trying to act like you are strong and actually become it

>Also drunk party bitches