>we refuse to learn from the mistakes of others

You guys literally have more niggers then we do citizens

> Murica third world country when?

This
I hope you don't heed our warnings you fucking leaf

You also have more blacks than my country has people, L'DaeWaShean

You have more blacks than we have people, Africa-lite

Is it time for a >63% thread?

>american's last hope of salvation after electing president nigger just picked the quintessential cuckservative as his VP
>more illiterate in their first language than europeans are in their second and third languages
>still talk shit about whiter countries than them with a significantly higher standard of living
really makes me think

Translation:

>mfw when a man with one of his legs blown off advise me not to prance into the minefield.

Ni hao

then why aren't you a world superpower yet little Canacuck?

We've learned how to deal with nonwhites. Cucknada hasn't developed an immunity, and Trudeau is emptying out your military bases to build permanent refugee camps.

>All these leaf posts
It's like watching the kid who tries to be all funny about something when everyone can tell how butthurt he is, and when people let him know he just rambles incoherent shit as if it'll help him.

Your face is that of a camp counselor / part-time drama teacher laughing? Typical self flagellating seal fucker eating his maple syrup snow Popsicle.

你好

Sorry to tell you, Canada, but we just don't think about you enough to tell you to do anything. As long as you honor our copyrights like a good little hat, you can elect whatever transexual hippie nancy you want.

>most suicidal, depressed country in the west
>calls others butthurt
I'd say something mean but you'd probably put yourself out of your misery.

Americans are warning you, you IMBECILE. You should start listening.

>TrudeauLlaughingwithhisbull.png

>hah this MS paint cartoon will shut him up!
Sad desu

>establishing your major cities on the US-Canadian border.
>having a shitload of land and not using it
>capital is right next to NY
>literally hugging our ass

wew lad why don't you colonize your own country before talking to us

>google translating text into chinese should shut him up

reminder that half the white people in the US votes for niggers.

reminder that white means anyone that says they're white

you didn't do anything when you hit 30, 40, or 50% you wont do anything at all.

americucks are the original sweden

There's literally nothing wrong with being 60% white, we're a diverse melting pot and always have been since our revolution

maybe you should listen to our warnings, at least blacks used to be slaves and we share a massive border with Latin America

Europe and Canada have no excuse

>reminder that white means anyone that says they're white

Reminder that any European who says this is both retarded and assblasted they're in an objectively worse position than us

>There's literally nothing wrong with being 60% white

>the US takes in .2% of our population in immigrants each year
>canada takes in 1%
>also we could easily nuke you into oblivion

Leafs aren't allowed to have opinions on anything

>mfw melting pots think they're white at all

>a map illustrating what I just said

Not an argument

>Lololol we could nuke u bro get rekt
Do it then pussy. Oh wait you won't.

I'd rather be a Russian than American. How can you be this much in denial Pedro?

Maybe because nobody wants to live in your frozen shithole.

Living in a 90% white city. Does that exist in the US? Top kek.

>mfw our immigrants don't price natives out of the real estate market

Hey man I'm sure you'll enjoy your "white" country even though you'll never be able to afford being a homeowner

Remind me why you want to become less white, then

Jamal getting BTFO by leafs.

Beautiful.

>Mfw leader of America's hat sits in his office sucking dog cock all day

The US is getting more and more cucked by niggers as time goes on. They brag about their guns and yet never use them because they're complete pussies.

>Canada talking about white people
Big talk from China 2.0

Still amazes me that people here live in states that are below 90% white.
My city is 98% white

My city is only 55% white though. Like 30% asian, but Asians are chill when you already own land. Thanks to them I'm a millionaire.

Shouldn't you be trusting people who have to deal with minorities MORE than mostly white countries who have minimal experience with them?

That's why liberals in America descend mostly from the North and conservatives descend mostly from the South. The only outliers are the conservatives from the Midwest.

>mfw Americans leader sits around in his office being a black man with a white mother
>mfw Americans leader in a few months will be a woman.
Also the dog thing isn't legal.

I thought canada was full with chinks. Last time I was there the only people I saw.

>another irrelevant country who's getting priced out of its real estate market by foreigners
>mfw

I'm starting to see a pattern here

So do you guys just check out dog dicks the way normal people look at titties and tell yourselves "yeah, I'd suck that"

You have a higher percentage of blacks and a higher percentage of Mexicans then we do Chinese...

>our immigrants don't price natives out of the real estate market

Nigger what? Have you heard of San Francisco? Boston? Seattle?

Coastal real estate belongs to chinks. Their top 10%, the ones with money, is larger than our top 40%, and we're a safer investment. Chinese love buying western land and for some fucking reason our government decided it's legal.

Americans love to suck chimp dick. Absolute cucks.

>Mfw your capital is LITERALLY barely 40% white

How does it feel to know that your leader is literally a cuckchild from an interracial relationship?

>mfw it's a 'Canada tries to get America-senpai to notice her' episode

>I saw an American flag instead of Canadian for a second

It's not so much condescending. It's more so of "learn from our mistakes."

Did you not see what I typed Jamal Rodriguez?

It's our god given right as americans to not give a shit what anyone else thinks. Why are you retards taking the bait?

As niggers and Hispanics move in, whites quality of life goes down. That's why they leave.

Cuck cities with mfw an irrelevant mohammedian replies to me about his latent homosexual fetishes

>We've learned how to deal with nonwhites

Must be why your cops are being murdered and your nogs are having a chimp out every other week and you twice elected a nigger president.

>America became like this despite all their guns

Top kekkity kekkus maximus

I know you Chinese love to pretend like you're the arbiters of law and order, but the Canadian legal system says that sucking dog dicks is legal

Then again I know how you Chinese "feel"* about dogs

*= about as much as subhuman street shitters can "feel"

>Canadians find THIS erotic/edible

It wasn't sucking dog dicks. He compelled the dog to lick his daughters vagina. He was convicted to 16 years of jail. It was one case. Is this the only thing you have against canada? Have fun with having a women president for the next 8 years

So you admit the Chinadian government set a legal precedent saying it's okay to suck dog dick

Just checking

>Hispanics

Not all hispanics are brown mexicans ya fuckin brit

What about Spain? If you shit on hispanics as a whole then you're shitting on the colonist you anti white whore faggot.

>hispanics are white
>just look at spain
KEK. What do you get out of being so defensive? It's laughable and it doesn't do you any favors.

MAYBE WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU AVOID BECOMING THE SAME. LISTEN TO US LEAF. WE CAN HELP YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE US. ITS NOT TOO LATE

you mean your mom is.

>mfw based on current immigration rate trends, Canada will be only 63% in 10 years

Enjoy faggot, you don't even have freedom of speech, gun rights, or property rights.

America has 200+million Europeans with 400+million guns, they'll be just fine.

>cherry picked photos

Top pip, leafy boi.

You off to suck a dog cock now?

Why wouldn't you take good advice. We ruined our nation. Are you going to do the same?

See

>live in province with 90% white
>neighboring provinces 95% and 99% white
>feels bad to have all these colored people in my province
>remember that I dont live in america with huge amounts of dindus
>feels good man

Because you're from an irrelevant backwater piggybacking off of other European nations

America is objectively in a better position than you, Somalia's population could dick you out of existence

Canada encarcerates minorities at a higher rate

>cherry picked photos

Cotton-picking president.

You do realize that bestiality is legal at the federal level in the US right?

Why would it be against federal law? It doesn't pertain to interstate commerce or any other federal nexus.

>muh military might which means nothing in modern times
fuck off, the U.S.A. is the most shitskin ridden so-called "white" country in the world. stop trying to deny it.

我们是白人,愚蠢的美国人。

说英文

so it does bug you when people point out you guys are a bunch of dog fuckers? :^)

Ever heard of percentages you fucking burger

Remind me why you embrace it.

300k a year 30 years were minority too idiot

Sorry burgers, Canada is right this time. Nice try though, unfortunately that's not how statistics work.

agree

There are more muslims in the US than in the UK

Think carefully when you post, Ahmed.

>my OC being reposted
Feels good man.

Canada has the population of a state, it's not exactly right to compare that to a country the size of the US.

I live in Vermont for example and it's far whiter here than Canada could hope to be.