Sup /b Native Canadian here. What do you guy's think about the paranormal...

Sup /b Native Canadian here. What do you guy's think about the paranormal? I've had several experiences which can not be explained through any logical reasoning. Share some

Attached: 1575620078836.jpg (736x1024, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunyuanpengyu.com/works/1998/Herdsman.html
plato.stanford.edu/entries/apriori/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Villas_Boas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had sex with a ghost, AMA.

Attached: 0f3.png (680x422, 1.51M)

that pic. Artists have some odd ideas.

I had an experience on a summer camping trip where I woke up and I was floating. My nose was right up against the roof of the tent for a second as awoke and then I woke up completely and fell the few feet back to the ground. It was a loud fall that startled the chick I was with and left me with good size bruise on my back. It was bizarre.

Had a weird vision. I smoke a lot of weed, but I don't think it had anything to do with it. Nothing like this ever happened before or since and I've been smoking weed for 10 years.

One night I'm lying in bed with my eyes closed, and I start seeing a very clear vision, as if I'm watching on tv. I see a spaceship kind of rotating all around as if searching for something. As soon as it is pointed directly at me it stops completely. Stays like that for a few seconds and then the vision vanishes. This was about 6 months ago. Normally when I close my eyes, especially after smoking I see weird shapes and colors but never anything crystal clear and vivid like that night.

Attached: IMG-20191212-WA0005.jpg (660x484, 66K)

>never sleep with door open because it makes me uneasy
>hot summer, so I try it for ventilation
>wake up after nightmare
>see a halfway decomposed kid sneaking into my room
>jump at the sight
>stares at me and holds still
>can't find flashlight
>probe for it with my hand, not taking eyes off of kid
>finally grab it after almost a minute
>shine light at kid and he's gone
>scream because scared shitless
I'd just attribute it to it being dark and me still being sleepy after waking up, but I stared at that kid for almost a minute and it doesn't take a person that long to lose that sleepy haze after waking up.

>What do you guy's think about the paranormal? I've had several experiences which can not be explained through any logical reasoning
What do I think? I think you're credulous as there is no paranormal. Either you don't understand the phenomena you experienced or your senses fooled you into experiencing something you didn't.

Also, "...you guy's..." doesn't have an apostrophe as it's not the possessive. Or the singular. So it should be "...you guys..."

Paranormal is just like using aimbot IRL.

people having hallucinations after taking hallucinogenic drugs is nothing paranormal

myotonic jerk.
Very common

probably a c razy person told someone to do it. go walk down the street and whisper its time to poop and see if anybody has a dog

>there is no paranormal
Hitchen's razor. A claim without proof can be dismissed. You're full of shit.
>b-but there's no proof for the paranormal either!
True. But this thread is about speculation and personal experiences and beliefs.

I've had weird shit happen. But I put myself in situations where I hope it will happen. Like walking around cemeteries at night and places that people say are haunted

I hope your fedora is snug

Yes, I'm aware of that. That's not what I described, though. Nevertheless, thank you for your professional opinion, random guy on Sup Forums home alone on a Saturday.

Logical reasoning - Stop huffing a hacky sack soaked in gasoline. Fucking chug

Ahh, It's going to be one of THOSE threads.

>Hitchen's razor. A claim without proof can be dismissed.
Exactly. You're claiming the paranormal does exist, so the burden of proof is on you. if you were as smart as you think you are, invoking Hitchens as you do, you'd know you can't prove a negative.

Also, as his name was Christopher Hitchens, it would be Hitchens' Razor

>I hope your fedora is snug
Using a caricature as an argument? No wonder you believe in the paranormal

THIS
Someone sex with Lagherta's spirit was true in Skyrim with sex mods

If by "one of THOSE threads," you mean "a thread where someone points out that there's a whole mountain of things that neither you nor anybody else knows anything about and that it's not implausible that this is one of those things thread," then yeah.

Your pic is not paranormal. It's a work of Art from 1998 made up of 200 sheep vertebrae.
sunyuanpengyu.com/works/1998/Herdsman.html

>I just perfectly described something that is very well documented, with historical records of similar events going back hundreds of years
> feeling of floating, sitting up straight and then falling back as you wake
>STOP EXPLAINING THINGS!!! I IT WAS GOHSTS!!!!

What's a ghost vagina feel like? How do I summon a female ghost for sex?

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean nobody does.

I'll leave you all to your woo woo circle jerk.

Not sure what fantasy land you're in but don't be so pathetic

But certainly if it's so common, it's distinctly possible that I've experienced it before, no?

It felt like when your foot falls asleep, but on your penis. And I dunno, I live in a haunted house and I just get ghost raped every couple of nights.

Sounds like the kind of shit that happens when you have sleep paralysis. Had some similar experiences too.

I think that either something exists, or it does not exist. That is: if ghosts exist, then they are not paranormal, but a part of the world. With that said, I have serious doubts about most claims. One should not dismiss a claim merely because it lacks evidence (because as you know: absence of evidence is not automatically evidence of absence). But because most "paranormal" events lie outside of the typical array of events, evidence for it must be clear in order to be believed. That doesn't mean paranormal things doesn't happen, merely because they are not proven. But it does mean that the principle of "onus probandi" takes reign. If you want to convince me that you experienced something out of the ordinary, then you will have to provide me with a reason to do so.

Aside that, when I was about 12, I saw a light blue shining disc, moving from above my head and over the horizon in less than 2 seconds. It was a clear starry sky in the country, so light noise was at a minimum. I don't know what it was. There was no sound of it. Size and distance isn't possible to determine. I have had no answers for the event, but doubt it was something fantastic like aliens.

Interesting, I thought it was pretty fitting thanks for pointing that out

Part native leaf.

I spent a lot of time biking innawoods near my home town, miles of endless dirt hiking trails.

There were always a few weird events that stuck out, but only ever on late rides.

Like the time I was out biking near the marsh, and rode back to town as hard as I could when I smelled some weird coppery/sulfur shit and heard some very large animal moving about nearby. fuckin spooky.

Went back the next day and there was nothing around except a patch of flatened slightly browned/dead grass no more than 10 feet from where I'd stopped to look around during the night. no sign of whatever was laying there, and it didn't leave behind any fur or anything else.

I've run into bears before, it definitely wasn't a bear I woke up that night, my bike light didn't reflect or show what it was at all.

or seeing weird things silently moving through the woods that looked like people shaped fog, many of them looked like women.

weed doesn't contain any hallucinogenic compounds, in fact it usually has the opposite effect and dampens your minds ability to visualize slightly. EG: you don't dream, or dream as actively if you smoke regularly.

however, it can trigger underlying mental issues like schizophrenia if you have it but haven't triggered it yet.

Don't confuse the poor little lambs with uncomfortable facts. They'll struggle to counter your argument, get upset, accuse you of bullying and resort to ad hominems.

I never claimed the paranormal exists. As I said, this thread is about speculation, faggot. Learn to read.

Used to happen to me as a kid too. I was convinced that I was levitating in my sleep ,but alas, I can't fucking fly.

just because you haven't experienced something doesn't mean it can't exist.

If that were the case childbirth wouldn't be a thing at all because it's something men can't experience.

I very much believe in the paranormal but admit I cannot explain what any of it actually is. most of my paranormal experiences have occurred while under the influence of psychedelics or during alcohol withdrawal so I tend to take those with a grain of salt but many of them occurred when I was with others and they confirmed what happened actually happened. sleep paralysis has given me some really dark experiences too
the one that comes to mind excluding those factors was hearing what sounded like a dresser falling over in my house late at night when I was in bed with my ex. we both heard it, it was loud. all the animals were in our room and we had the door shut and when I checked it out nothing was knocked over or moved

Well, it's happened to me before as well. Many times. And I'm capable of distinguishing between that and something else.

>I never claimed the paranormal exists
Yet you use Hitchens' razor to try to dismiss my claim that it doesn't. So you did, by implication if not directly.

>Now I'm missing something from this reply....hmmm. Oh yes. An ad hominem to make it a killer argument

Moron. Learn to think
>That'll do it

I was implying that I had experienced it. Many times, in fact.

Attached: skel.png (217x217, 9K)

Get back to /x/ where you belong

Rent room from best friends family, they are from Mexico so they heavily believe in paranormal things, about 2 years into living here my friend tells me how the house is haunted, him and his parents have seen shit and witnessed things move and so on, friend tells me my room is the epicenter of it, dog used to bark at a corner in my room before I moved in, lived here for 4 years now, I sleep like a baby, ghost probably dipped out after seeing the shit I fap to.

I'd just get banned for shitposting.

Attached: 2spook.gif (350x233, 975K)

>Yet you use Hitchens' razor to try to dismiss my claim that it doesn't. So you did, by implication if not directly.
No, I didn't. You must have misinterpreted that.

If you didn't the somebody else did. But as the chain of links led back to that post it sure looks like you did. Unless you just jumped in with a statement completely out-of-context.

When I was patrolling in Afghanistan at night 5 years ago, I saw a few goats get up on their back legs and and start slowly walking toward me. It scared the shit out of me and the lifeless look in their eyes with their mouth open still gives me nightmares. I had my NVGs on and was 100% sure they were goats. When they got about 10 feet away from me they stopped and didn't move.

*....then somebody...
>I know. A typo. My argument is invalid.

God damn it. Why are you still on about Hitchens' razor? He was a fucking Journalist and his formulation of the whole razor asshattery suggests that there are no a priori arguments. He's an idiot and everyone who puts forth his argument are equally stupid. I'm glad he's dead. Useless sack of shit.

Fucking hell, I didn't say you couldn't. Sorry for adding to a thread you moody cunt.

Checked, and copper smell usually indicates a Skinwalker, which /k/ is very familiar with.

Then say what you mean.

Shittest thread ever.
OP is a faggot who just wants an argument.

>his formulation of the whole razor asshattery suggests that there are no a priori arguments.
It wasn't just Hitchens, he just popularised it. Also, I don't think you know what a priori means in this context.

I suggest you read this
plato.stanford.edu/entries/apriori/

Let me guess, you're an atheist, right buddy? Post your fedora and katana.

Imagine being such an autist it buttblasts you that people believe in things they can't explain. If you want to be deep for a moment faggot, our current understanding of gravity, physics etc is complete dogshit. Even Einstein couldn't properly understand it, black holes etc.
But let me guess, you're a know it all faggot that seems to think he knows better than ANYONE else, merely because you are slightly more intelligent than the mouth breathers you commonly deal with.
Abosuletly pathetic, a tiny mind and a tiny ego, under the guise of somehow understanding things better than anyone else. I hope one day your autism settles down so you can realize you come across as a pretentious douche, with no chance of having an actual intelligent discussion with. Good day. *tips fedora*

I've already addressed this point here
You're a little late to the party with that canard

A complete post of ad hominems with no facts included. Yep, that'll work.

And the Fedora gambit? Really? Pathetic.

>Autists calling autists autists
This is going to make wonderful autistmeltdown pasta.
It just needs to end with REEEEEEEEEEE

It's bait, retards. Stop replying to him.
He's here to stir shit and nothing more.

I creampied a horse ghost and got super aids

I had a ghost poo once. No smell, totally clean.
Explain THAT, sciencefags.

Also, I have had other similar poos in the past, but this one was different.
What, YOU THINK I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE????OPEN YOUR MIND, AUTIST

When I was a teen, I meditated a lot. One morning, after roughly 45 minutes of breath counting, I sensed a presence that was altogether blissful. It seemed like it enveloped me and moved through me. I felt safe, and looked after. I finished the session, and for roughly half an hour, I just felt happy about everything. As a teen, I was almost constantly depressed, so this was very strange for me.

Never did get a proper explanation for it. Probably something about the brain releasing nurotransmitters mucking up my observations. But I never did get a repeat of the experience, and some time later, I ceased to meditate.

Checkeddd. Also, you're a faggot.

>be me
>rent a room in a shared house during uni
>weird shit starts happening immediately
>not my roommates fucking with me, either
>be sitting and studying alone when blue blobs come floating through the walls or through my legs
>be taking the garbage out late at night when suddenly the fence get gets kicked open
> -- no wind, no one else outside, nice clear full-moon moonlit night, nothing there to kick it
>be walking around house when suddenly COLD SPOT
> -- able to wave my hand through it and that one spot is FREEZING compared to everything around it
>late one night
>something bumps its way up the steps
>cannot possibly be a human because the stairs would be groaning as they always do
>hear something push its way under my door
>feel something cold glom against the back of my neck.

Not joking, not drug-addled, not delusional. It's the only place shit like this has ever happened to me. I was glad to move out of there.

No, I'm here to read and post about eventual paranormal experiences.

aliens soon bros
I've talked to a nordic ayy
they're hot as fuck

read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antônio_Villas_Boas
>Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red.[6] Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin.

I didn't get to fugg one like he did though

Attached: 1545705431421.png (1036x358, 65K)

>I can levitate bitches
Wow, you can defy the laws of gravity while you sleep. Anxiously awaiting your video evidence. Oh wait..

Attached: lardo.jpg (200x200, 7K)

/x/ is full of simpletons who believe the paranormal is as real as we are. Constructive debate is not allowed.

A cold ghost just looking to get warm. No harm done.

so I got 10 feet within a skinwalker and lived?

bullshit