Fug it lets give them reparations

Lets do it lets give the blacks reparations for slavery and in 20+ years when they continue being the most failed race in American history no one and I mean NO ONE will continue feeling any sympathy for these beasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wouldn't work. In 20 years there would be academics saying that a "rain in the desert" is not enough and you need to pay reparations forever, continuously.

came here to post this.

Why bother giving niggers reparations when things would be exactly the same in a matter of months?

Lets make the actual slaveholders give the actual slaves reprerations.
I dont care that they are all dead. If the decendants want those moneys they are going to have to account for inflation and estate taxes

>lets give them reparations

>welfare
>housing
>affirmative action
>free college

We've been GIVING them reparations for several generations now. Hell, the fact that they're allowed to live in Western Civilization, eat food, wear clothes, and use our technologies is MORE than enough "reparations".

Fuck no, OP

>youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw

Was just typing something similar

>>welfare
>>housing
>>affirmative action
>>free college
White people get that shit too.

I'd say do it and pay reparation to any black who has been victim of slavery.

And by that I mean, to obtain the money they have to prove that they were born between 1619 and 1865

Thanks for the reminder. I was just pondering skipping training today. Back to rebuilding.

If you believe that then you've never been poor.

It used to be a running joke that your application would probably get denied because your skin colors closer to the paper than it is the ink.

Blacks get it the most though and benefit more from it. Being black and poor lets you double down and get even more gibsmedat

>Lets do it lets give the blacks reparations for slavery
Like the white devil will do it...

yeah i dont think we have enough raw money for that but granting land along with access to industry and tax waivers would probably do it

and thats just counting for slavery and not all the other things that happened

Fuck that shit just give em a few states and let them be kangz.

Deport them all and part ways forever.

awww sheit dat da nigga Tron

>you need to pay reparations forever, continuously.
Isn't that what welfare is?

>mfw we pay reparations like the jiggaboos want
>mfw they now have too much money to qualify for welfare/foodstamps/EBT/low income housing/section 8

lemme buy up some stock in kfc and grape drank first