Blacks act like it's some sort of new thing to act like this around police...

Blacks act like it's some sort of new thing to act like this around police. Does it really not occur to them that these "tips" are just common sense?

>this is a sign shit has hit the fan

I'm black and my parents taught me that.

Sometimes it is surprising what people don't learn growing up.

I'm white and this is common sense.

How fucking retarded to you have to be that you need to be "taught" this?

Yea, it's almost as if you treat a cop like a person they'll extend the same courtesy. What a fucking novel thought.

It's like a new idea to them. No wonder they keep getting themselves shot.

>Nigs gonna nog

The trouble with rules 1-10 is they first need to abide by Rule 0, i.e., "Stop being a nigger and keep your shit together for long enough to do the following..."

I've never been told this and I've always acted like this with police and never had an issue

I'm white and my parents taught me this too. They say it on detective shows when real police are interviewed. School cops will talk about things like this to students during DUI conversations in high school. If you get pulled over, the cop will even tell you these things verbally as he talks to you.

This isn't new. It's a perfectly normal way to interact with police.

Why act polite? Because fuck the police that's why. I want to say as little as necessary, and make sure I am on my way as soon as possible. The more argumentative and difficult I am, the longer it could take- especially if I get arrested.

Why are blacks just getting around to this?

why would you need to be specifically taught how to respect authority

>I'm black and my parents taught me that.

And there's the rub.

Chances are most of these black lives matter nutters come from broken homes, to them, not purposely treating cops like an enemy is a revolutionary new thing.

>MFW They're literally learning something that's taught and reiterated in fucking Kindergarten
>They think it's a sign shit hit the fan.

>How fucking retarded to you have to be that you need to be "taught" this?

because another large part of american black culture is to never let any white person disrespect you, teacher, doctor, police, whatever. most whites, even trash, learn to respect authority, or at least pretend to, without it affecting their self-esteem or self-worth, which is the opposite of the typical black youth.

That's pretty much how you SHOULD act around police, what the fuck

How the fuck is this an epiphany to them?
>this is a sign that shit has hit the fan
Why are they so fucking stupid?

They're not just common sense; they're an additional level of caution that black people have to use when dealing with white authority figures because a lot of these white people are hateful and prejudiced. Black people need to be even more careful so they don't get needlessly shot, assaulted, or generally harassed. Talk to any black person in the US and they'll say that they got harassed by the police when they were young purely because they're black.

>nigger culture really is that degenerate
its true user

>I'm black and my parents
>parents
And that's why.

No dude, this is how white people act around cops

Quit lying kike

These niggers are such uncivilized animals that they have to be taught this shit?

Holy fuck. Exterminate them all already.

He's a nice guy, I was just using the picture he posted.
He tries to act white, which is the best a black can do.

>TFW never been harassed by police
Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones, huh?

Not true at all, I do all of these things when talking to the police out of both respect and common sense.

The only thing I would possibly change is not to argue, its fine to debate your case in a non threatening, civil manner.

Ultimately though you should just comply, follow the normal procedures and justice should prevail.

>why would you need to be specifically taught how to respect authority
knowing how to act around different authority figures is important. You don't need to kiss the ass of some uppity bitch at a government office, but she's in charge of getting you what you need to go about your way (the DMV for example).

Teachers, priests, grandparents and cops all have different ways you behave around them and what they expect.

This is normal to teach your children. Take some time to talk to your kids and they might not get AIDS or into heroin, czechfag

This, it's not some secret that white people are keeping, niggers just lost their manners after 1965 tbqh

>parents

And that is why you learned that. You actually have parents, not "yo momma an dat nigga Le'monjello that be eatin my food n sheit 100% my nigga"

You may as well ask niggers to cure cancer

>shit has hit the fan

what the fuck? having to act like a responsible, decent person instead of a disrespectful, stupid ass means shit has hit the fan?

literally who is still surprised cops shoot nigs.

Niggers who try to act white are Bad too, because they nearly all have a white girlfriend

All this show's is that even he knows that black girls are ugly, and wouldn't date them. I rarely see any white famous guys dating black girls or athletes, but blacks always seem to go after white girls. Quite telling isn't it. Says a lot about ones race.

When I talk to the police, I'm completely happy to question and contradict them, but then again I'm a tall, educated, articulate white guy and I generally get treated with a lot of respect. If you're black, you don't automatically get that in the US and that's why you need to minimize confrontation and save complaints until a later date. White people can assume they'll be treated fairly by police (usually); black people can't make that assumption and have to act with much greater caution and prudence. That's why OPs advice exist -- to help black people inform each other how not to suffer abuse from prejudiced white police.

>10 rules of survival if get stopped by police
that's LITERALLY a how to bootlick tutorial for fags and uncle toms

the real rulez are:
if black: you have to establish physical dominance with the cop
if white: you have to scream "AM I BEING DETAINED" and "I KNOW MY RIGHTS"

Fucking manlet, shut the fuck up

>parents

Did I hit a sensitive nerve, dear user? Have you lost the capacity to make arguments as a result of your rectal nerve being pinched?

Didn't Chris rock do this as a comedy sketch?

a normal person should be able to think about what effect their actions might have without needing to be taught specific rules for certain situations

>cop with gun
>has the weight of the entire justice system behind him
>hmm how should i act here

>because another large part of american black culture is to never let anybody disrespect you

FTFY. This is why black on black violence is at comparatively retarded levels, there is no de-escalation allowed so to speak.

>telling blacks to respect the law
>SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHAT THE FUCK

Kids are often little shits, user.

>Black males don't get that respect

Bullshit. Look at Clark for an easy example. If you conduct yourself in a manner that shows you respect yourself and those around you, yet will stand up for what you believe in, you will get respect. It doesn't matter if it is a cop or some bum.

Dindus just need to learn some class.

I can't wait to see this discussed on CNN and for someone to mention that it's basic common sense, only for Marc Lamont Hill to chimp out and come up with mental gymnastics that common sense isn't common among niggers, but we're still all the same anyway.

you're really overconfident in how you were born a perfect person, like the czech Jesus Christ or something.

It's not like my parents had to lecture me after a fuckup, they just informed me "When the man does this, you do this and that."

Who gives a shit? Expecting children to just "know" this shit is incredibly pigheaded. Don't have children.

A good chunk of niglets are feral. I doubt they know basic stuff to begin with.

didnt mean to offend you senpai just honestly surprised that there are people who do this

who even needed to be taught this though?

white people knew this already, obviously the police are dangerous idiots who can legally kill you with a gun, we knew not to fuck around already but nogs are treating these 'rules' like they are some new secret discovery, what the fuck were they doing before?

oh wait they were chimping out

Maybe not to them, there should be a special curriculum at innercity schools that forces them to learn this like the back of their hand.

If they cant/wont, send them straight to jail and skip the societal headache

>in czech republik all children just KNOW how to cook heroin on spoon.

yeah I'm a little pissed off, but at least it's fun.

well i mean.. its not exactly complicated to heat a spoon either desu

This is how you should always act around police. Christ, niggers are fucking stupid.

These are things my mom taught me when I was fucking 5 years old. I still have them burned into my mind. I thought everybody knew this.

"survival".... give me a fucking break, they have a 10x better chance choking on a KFC wing than getting killed by a cop

>mole on the lip
Fucking -6/10

This is fucking common sense how do these people not know this?

>blacks need to be told how to act like reasonable humans

Protip: blacks have shitty parents who don't teach them about authority. You can call me a bootlicker if you want, but my parents taught me to respect them and when they aren't around: the babysitter, the teachers, and the police or whomever else is in charge of the current situation. After I became a grown ass man, it just kind of stayed with me. I mean, I know I have my rights and will refuse if he tries to do some shit like break my Fourth Amendment rights. If he does something unlawful but forces my hand, I'll comply. Then a few months later I'll rekk his faggot ass in court.

Just don't chimp out and you'll be fine.