>give money to her and bf for months
>decide to cut them off because neither will get a job
>two weeks later
>her and bf offer to let me have 3some with them for money
>goes good
>finally get to have sex with girl i've fantasized about most of my adult life
>her bf wants more money
>offers to let me fuck her without condom whenever i want for 3X the money

I know they're probably trying to trap me into paying a huge about for child support that they can live off of. However, I'm considering doing it. I'm 34 years old and I can't go out to talk with much people, don't have any friends and only a sister family-wise that I stay in contact with. I get too anxious and need to either excuse myself to go cry in a bathroom or just drive home and cry when i'm out in public.

Because of this, I doubt i'll ever be able to have a child with a legitimate partner. So, maybe I can just have one with my dream woman at the cost of a lot of money?

I'll still be perfectly stable money-wise. But I just don't know frens. What are your opinions?

Also, if anyone wants a steam game or some League RP. I'll give out gifts to a few people. Maybe something more for someone who can show a webm to help me enjoy my night more.

Attached: 1569942362397.jpg (819x1024, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tuxogfxor
scmp.com/news/world/article/2068744/successful-trial-male-contraceptive-gel-brings-reversible-vasectomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Living the dream user, just meet up with her while he's not there and dump a load into her.
Don't give them the cash before the sex.

i'm in a somewhat similar situation.
>hit up an old friend from high school
>ask to buy one of her bras
>she agrees and lets me pick out the one i ant
>send her the money
>her boyfriend texts me from her number calling me a fag
>ok understandable, have day
>forget about it for a week
>just got a text from her number saying "how much would you pay to fuck her"

i'm gonna go for it OP, and so should you.

If you really want a kid that much i'm sure that you can win a custody battle as the only fit household if you want nothing to do with them later on unless they get jobs and depending on where you live.

I would pay 3.5O

you faggots are making me depressed over here

dammit. i should have said that right off the bat.

steal the girl

you're better than this

>tfw same situation except poor because my shitty country has terrible internet and I couldn't get into bit coin or streaming for that secondary income

Economies terrible these days.

You're my hero , also don't fuck this up and get yourself in big shit

I wish, but I think he wants to be in the place when i'm doing it with her though
Goodluck to you, fren
I didn't consider this. I would want to raise the kid in my beautiful home vs their run down place.

Attached: 1567184704049.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Gibe steam game

I think you should just say fuck it and go for it homie. I was in a situation like that and god that sounds so worth
also i wouldnt say no to some league RP my rich friend
Huni HD on EUNE

Attached: bernie.png (528x461, 293K)

>child support
They're lazy bums. They'll probably neglect and abuse your kid. Either immediately take custody or wear a condom.

How can i make your night better, fren?
i wish. i don't think she'd leave him though.
i wish i was. thank you though fren.
what are you thinking the fuckup would be?

Attached: 1571851199513.png (754x1158, 355K)

Don't give him the opportunity, meet up before then and spring it on her.

establish dominance. claim her ass while you hold his hand and tell him all about Sup Forums

I'll have to make an account in the EU. Can i gift RP with a lvl 1 account? I've had the same account in NA since beta.
What game are you hoping for, fren?
I'd want custody

Attached: 1571847308573.png (280x180, 11K)

Don't do it brother! You're worth more than that. Money is a superficial and temporary resource, don't lower your own value as an individual and a human to obtain things that you are entitled to in your own right! Use your money to instead better your physical appearance and personality traits. Travel, see stuff, and find happiness without them!

how much money do they want?
also would take some Rp @ real urgod 69

Euw btw

As long as you get custody. You dont know what depressed is until you've had a child and the mother won't let you see them.

Thanks for the kind words, fren
Was paying 300 for every 3some, so would be 900 for every fuck without the condom.

Attached: 1570516380790.jpg (991x672, 107K)

Oh and i'll have to make the EU accounts. Was assuming there would be NA players on for whatever reason. Give me a few to get it to you frens. On shadow legends atm so going back and forth between everything.
Thank you for the advice

Attached: 1567184408671.jpg (493x439, 55K)

If you live in california or in a more liberal state then you may find that you will have a harder time with doing something like that. Either way the kid would end up with you or be put into foster care system.

If you can afford it and they want it I don't see a problem, go for it fren. Especially if you are able to get the custody as u want. Also I wouldnt mind free RP, Varixas on EUNE

You have the perfect opportunity to cuck this guy and steal his girl. Does she enjoy sex with you? Are you ugly or what? If you give her all this money while her bf gives her none it's only a matter of time before she will toss him to the curb

You're welcome buddy. I'll help anyway I can. I've got a 3 year old and the mom left after 1.5 years. Post partum is a bitch.

Getting himself in the situation where he is out of money so no one will help him as he helped others , since he said that except his sister doesn't have anyone

Have you tried therapy for your anxiety/depression? Fixing yourself is usually the first step to being happy
I also feel shameless doing this but would also take some rp @ “tiger of fuyuki” on na

Op, to me you seem like a successful man , money-wise. If you can afford to do what you want to, then I think you should. However, it is not wise to become dependant on it, always leave yourself a backdoor in case Anything goes wrong. You need to understand that you, OP, are their source of income. That means, they are dependant on you, not you on them. Pull the strings a little if you can. Also RP is appreciated on Shyvian, EUNE server.

I think she does. I'm not ugly, I'm able to groom myself pretty nicely. I didn't consider what you've said though. They've been together for such a long time though.
Goodluck to you fren
I'll be careful fren, thank you
I've went to the doctor a couple times but he's dismissed it. I feel bad going to another doctor in fear that they'll do the same thing. And I'll get it to you fren, give me some time. Don't feel shameless.

I'm writing down everyone in a doc who asks.

Attached: 1571842859650.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

I mean, if you're willing to pay for sex anyways then why not? Though kids are annoying and it's not your responsibility to provide for them. If you're really not into having kids why not pull a quick one, get a vasectomy, then go on a vacation for a few weeks or something, come back, bust blanks with 0 repercussions or headache for 18 years.

P.s. if you're still doing League @ Mannlips

Attached: 1559531689961.png (500x522, 98K)

>think boy in my class who is 8 years younger than me is really cute and fantasize about fucking him every day
>he fails the class
>I got an A

You need Jesus.
Right away.

seems like a good situation, if you have the money go for it

ps.gib game

>get a vasectomy

I don't recommend this. I had one after my child was born and i had side effects. Can't really masturbate anymore and sex causes pain because of epididymitis.

Time means very little to women. They want financial security most of all. This could be a major turning point in your life, user.
This is your opportunity to have a family with a fantasy girl of yours. You need to drive them apart and take her for yourself.

Stay mad Eurocuck. Enjoy you're refugees

Attached: 1572550328199.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

That fucking sucks. Are those common side effects?

Attached: 58570818_608990742928495_3518677984749813760_n.jpg (750x736, 49K)

Godspeed OP. Take the girl, have a kid together, love a long life.

holy shit fam, you should tell them half the price if you dont get to fuck him in the ass at the same time

Thissss do you think you could pull it off op? Do you talk to her separately from him or is all communication through him?

Attached: 1559526000833.jpg (750x884, 85K)

>Post partum
Nigger you're getting played. What else does she have a "support animal", disability, fibromyalga? The reason people get depressed is because kids suck it's not a medical condition.

that's not a "friend". it's a filthy whore.
you have pathetic taste.

Literal 10/10 dream girl
>Friend zones you for years
>Taking your money
>no jobs or money
>bf pimping her out

Which game fren?
You all are giving me confidence, that would be the dream for me
Thank you fren
The sex stuff has been mainly through him. But I do have her number and we send the occasional text.
Yeah, it's a lot of cash. It's shameful of me to be paying that, i know.

Attached: 1571848886833.jpg (1024x500, 57K)

This. Don't have a child with a slut.

Even if you're larping, give us updates user. I am now invested into you making it. Just remember that you have the power here, her bf is now the 3rd wheel to you and her. Remove him.

Start ramping it up from the occasional text, then. Not super often, but make sure she's thinking about you. I mean you're already fucking her.

Also if you have the money to spend and you're not missing bills hows it shameful

Attached: 1559526000665.jpg (541x498, 42K)

I say go for it! From what I've read you seem very nice and I think you would make a great father and a friend. The girl will probably see that in you and just dump the other guy. I hope you know your worth!

I feel bad for begging but I am dreaming of MK11. If it's too expensive, I wouldn't mind getting Killing Floor 2 as well. Steam ID: Yogo19

Attached: Comfy Pepe.png (747x686, 62K)

this

Fuck her once and be done with that couple, is not worth the money.
re2 remake 'nsmoun' steam

Attached: bunnylicious.webm (800x600, 702K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
OP is a larping tranny

I'll try frens. I'll let you all mknow how it goes. It will probably be a long time until the update though. I don't see myself winning anytime soon.

True, maybe it's not shameful. But most people would think i'm retarded for paying it, even if it doesn't affect my finances.

Attached: 1571847759191.png (657x527, 45K)

Holy shit dude
You hold all the cards
Tell her to meet
Tell her that 300 is too much for 3some.
Tell her 200 and 300 if its bareback solo
At your place and for a specific amount of time (like i will make it 400 over night & as many times as i want)
Also go get the snip. That way you have no chance of getting her pregnant and it feels just the same.

>So, maybe I can just have one with my dream woman at the cost of a lot of money?
they will abuse this kid

hmmm......
my summer car?

Attached: thinkpepo.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Tell him you'll only pay if he sucks your dick

Fucking hell OP dump these fuckers. They are only friends with you because of money. Fuck them, better fuck the bitch for free if they were real friends.

I'm not sure. Just make sure you understand the possible side effects.

You're either 12 or a Rabbi.
Kids are amazing. The only reason you were born is to procreate.

steam name? I'll put you down into the doc.

Also, if anyone else wants something but didn't ask. Don't be shy. I'll spend a few hundred on frens tonight.

Attached: 1574503756949.png (571x507, 119K)

the doc?

To be honest, I wish I was in your situation, because I know I will never get a girlfriend. At least you have money to have sex with the girl of your dreams and that should count I think. My advice is that you make your decisions based on what you think and feel. take care i hope you undesrstand what i wrote (i dont speak english). And if you have a LAN account my SN is Alex Crysis for some rp for the holidays offes would be great.

com/id/FreshwaterShrimp

Attached: peepobelistening.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Did you see my post? :< It's
And I truly believe you will be able to have a family with your dream girl, user!

Attached: Family.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Pls gib red dead. Am poor

Attached: 1574594863772.png (500x499, 266K)

>
>Start ramping it up from the occasional text, then. Not super often, but make sure she's thinking about you. I mean you're already fucking her.

This is great advice. You'll end up with her if you follow this. Especially if you get her pregnant. She's biologically wired that way.

Steamcommunity.com/id/respekonmyname

This is me, user. I am rooting for you, fren

A vasectomy is kinda painful for a week.
Then once you start to masterbate for about a month you can get a bit of an ache.
After 2-3 months all is well.
I know loads fellas who had snip and no issues
Had mine 6 months ago n all great.
Get a bit of nut ache now and then but not for long and not painfull. Just like.. Hmmm could do with a fuck to ease the tension.
Btw.
Talk to this girl in person and without her bf.
Make an offer.
You never know.

a document on my phone, just writing all the frens in there in case the thread dies. going to send the gifts once I'm at my computer at home.

Attached: 1569944078329.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Goddamn I forget sometimes how full of losers this shithole is! Look at so many of you talking about how you will never have a gf, etc. It's really pathetic. I have my woman I keep around for sex, why don't any of you just make that happen? Too beta, that's why.
Stay cucked losers. Lmao

Thats my URL but my username is
Freshwater Grinch
>yay chwistmas

Oh yeah, my bad, I got you written down fren
Is that on Steam already?

Attached: 1567786104488.jpg (680x495, 35K)

Finish inside her ma nigga steamcommunity.com/id/tuxogfxor

Attached: FB_IMG_1576286515480.jpg (712x804, 47K)

900 is way too much for a broke girl being pimped out by another broke bitch. Cut them off financially but keep in touch with the girl. There's a good chance she will get tired of being with him.

Yes, but it's a triple title so expensive

Thank you!

Attached: PeepoLove.png (112x87, 25K)

jesus op, instead of wasting huge amount of money for a whore and her bf, just go seea psychiatrist

LMFAO.....
Why don't u spend that money on fixing your mental illness.

Can I has steam game? Specifically the expansions for darkest dungeon?
Name is trindlocke

Then her parents clapped.

Then u think she will go for op???
If she wanted to be with him she already would be.

Oh wow Sup Forumsro just saw how much they're charging you. You need to negotiate that down man, it's way way too much.

You've got all the cards here. You should be getting unlimited by your discretion by time period, not pay by the session.

Also therapy. It's the way to go.

Go get a vasectomy and raw dog that slut whenever you want.

Any pics of the chick?

damn dude, I don't imagine that being the happiest scenario for you, but if that's really what you want, go for it.

Get a visa to China, and get a ching ching pregnant

I'm this guy.
Get the pricing knocked down. Tell them you'll pay $1000 or whatever a month and you'll fuck her how/when you want.
Don't have a kid with her.
She's worthless and will only get worse with time.

There's a better chance of that happening that him being a cuckold. I'm good financially too but paying 900 to get a nut is more than both of them would make working a $10 job for a week. He's enabling the situation to get to this point, but idc I've done stupid shit too when I'm horny

Post pics of the chick.

Hey OP, you know they have reversible "vasectomies" nowadays? They inject a tiny amount of gelatin into each of your two tubes, and it blocks the sperm cells from getting out. If you later decide you want kids, you can get the gelatin removed and you're fine and fertile again.

Don't say "never" on getting into a real relationship. In a worst case, you can go to someplace like Ukraine or the Philippines and girls will talk to you just because you live in a first-world country and can take them there.

scmp.com/news/world/article/2068744/successful-trial-male-contraceptive-gel-brings-reversible-vasectomy

Looks like it's still in testing, but ask around and maybe you can get in on a trial.

>They inject a tiny amount of gelatin into each of your two tubes, and it blocks the sperm cells from getting out.
Then you have plenty dead sperms in the tubes? How does this shit work? Wut?

user, if I can help you make it here, I will. You are already in the winning position in this situation and modifying your attitude about it could help you immensely.

Add me on steam /respekonmyname

I've got one word for you. Abortion.

any game, preferably singleplayer. thank

Attached: keyboardapy.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Yeah, basically. It all gets reabsorbed. Doesn't seem to hurt the patient at all.

I would kinda recommend having a backup plan of having some semen frozen, just in case, though. But that's true no matter what, even if you don't try something like this -- I got mumps as an adult (vaccine wore off) and was terrified that I might lose my fertility. Luckily I didn't. Still haven't had a child, but I'm going to try to find someone next year.

Why not start now? This time of year is perfect for finding new friends, and finding new friends means new people which means potential partner

Attached: piginablanket.png (112x112, 22K)