How much are they going to ramp up her Mary Sue powers and abilities in this movie?

How much are they going to ramp up her Mary Sue powers and abilities in this movie?

Rey is the true chosen one and a reincarnation of Anakin

a lot, it will make you cry for six months, and it will be glorious.

it's a fucking kids movie get a grip.

They're probably going to scale them back a bit because they still need her to be the plucky underdog for a while

one

Hyped, you say? Let's ignore for a moment that Jar Jar, the Dyke feminist from Lucas film, and the house of rats, morbidity and decay not only cheapened the force but thoroughly and irreparably raped not only the established lore, but forevermore lessened and all but obliterated all character development experienced by our beloved characters. And this poignant marvelous development that occurred over the course of six years and three films was the defacto example of not only the heroes journey, but a leit motiff of humanity ascending mediocrity onward to becoming legendary. And then they killed it all for a Mary sue, placing all four characters, Ben, Han, Leia and Luke, into a disgusting caricature of a character, maRey sue. I hate them all.

she will become the star child and merge with the Force

all hail Heaven-Queen Rey!

>People getting mad that the heroine of a story acts brave and is special.

>being a disney shill or redditposter

leave

>male protagonist is good at stuff
>no one cares

>female protagonist is good at stuff
>OMG MARY SUE

Rey literally is the force

>reincarnates behind you

It's mainly that she's a girl is why people are mad. She's literally Luke with a vagina but you never hear anyone bitching about Luke being a gary stew or whatever.

Nice copypasta.

Just enough to trigger the misogyny you depends on as a psychological crutch against perpetual virginity and micro-penis syndrome

>special

>can fly falcon better than its own pilot who has flown it for decades

thank you. I like it myself. It's edgy contrarian.

See the thing is though you don't even have to be that vague with it. You can just keep it to star wars and it still works. Luke was a Gary Stew but no one bitched.

Her flying the Falcon was sloppy as fuck desu

>special

>can fly X-wing better than all the other pilots that have been training with X-wings their entire life and can navigate a tiny trench better than them

It works both ways, retard.

Luke was a Gary Stu you say, be so kind to post instances of this, thanks.

>Luke: "Incredible, it took me decades to learn to do that and you mastered it in a matter of weeks!"

Screencap this

Yeah didn't she also fucking crash in the Falcon?

Look at for one example.

And yet Luke didn't even know how to pilot the damned thing, and although he was a capable pilot, as was his best mate, Wedge, he didn't at all understand the CUSTOM PUT TOGETHER CONTROL PANELS THAT THE FALCON HAD. Han called it as such, a custom put together freighter. So rey, although never having flown the Falcon, knew intimately what every control did, in a custom put together freighter, and she is not at all, a Mary Sue?

Luke flew skyhoppers for years. Actually flew them, not put on a helmet and pretend to fly them or just change their parts for scrap.

Fuck you and fuck Rey. I don't care about SW anymore but retards like you piss me the fuck off.

luke spent his life flying landspeeders in narrow canions of tatooine

Still not as edgy as "this is Sup Forums" or "le weeds".

I guess you missed the part where Luke was already an experienced pilot and flew a T-16 through canyons back on Tattooine

Really turning Star Wars into Dragon Ball Z now, can't wait for Rey to go Super Saiyan

>knew intimately what every control did
Can you show me where she says this or demonstrates it? All she did that was "special" was turn it off and on again.
>using shit that wasn't in the movie
Oh well well well look what we have here. So I'm guessing since it's fair game to use shit that isn't in the movies maybe look into Rey's backstory a bit more before crying that she knows how to pilot shit. But hey why would you do that? I mean the only reason you're really bitching is because of your immense fear of women. The only real reason you don't like her is because of her vagina. So you look for shit to be pissed about, even if it doesn't make sense to be pissed about or is a double standard when looking at fucking Luke.

She needs a better villain.

Kylo Ren was a terrible villain. Every single time he was on screen they diminished his power in some way.

>Starts cool by capturing Poe. Stopping a blaster bolt midair.
>Throws a hissy fit
>Gets reversed mind read.
>Emotional upset over his dad
>Gets shot
>Gets hit by a non force user in a light saber fight.
>Gets his ass kicked by Rey.

Every single time he's on screen they knock him down until by the end he doesn't even seem like a threat. It's terrible writing for a villain.

HOW DID REY MANAGE TO UNDERSTAND WOOKIE?

>Gets his ass kicked by Rey.
I really don't get how you retards just keep ignoring that Chewy shot him with that fucking bowcaster that was shown to knock a stormtrooper back like 10-20 feet but Kylo was able to stay standing. That right there showed how powerful he is. Also that's the reason why he lost to Rey, because he was injured by the bowcaster. You retards love to pretend you understand film but you refuse to grasp such a simple and in your face concept.

There should be a star wars board to contain the spam.
Stop shilling for this garbage.

sage

Who fucking cares? People love to act like the Star Wars series is some holy grail, and they need to bitch about anything that doesn't live up to their imaginative standards.
It was a fucking childrens movie from the beginning, it just became a hit because it had great special effects for the time.
As soon as it became a success, it was turned into a vehicle to sell toys/cereal/clothes/lunchboxes/etc. to kids.
If the first one had mediocre special effects, there probably wouldn't even have been a sequel, and we definitely wouldn't have 30 year old man-children going to movie premiers dressed up as space monks and waving plastics toys around.

Her force powers vary up and down with her menstrual cycle. She unleashes her full potential in the third act by freebleeding

Did we watch the same movie in which she, a novice in the falcon, reinact everything that Han did in three movies? Did we watch the same movie?

At no time, at no time, at no time did anyone ever say Luke was a better pilot than any of them. In fact, In fact, in fact, you speed watcher, Luke was saved by more than seven co pilots, and Han made 8. Were it not for those co pilots, Luke would have died. Try again though, you disney shill.

When you look at Hamills career and Christensens career after their trilogies do youthink she'll ultimately just fade away. Maybe popping up here and there in direct to video releases maybe getting a recurring role on a cartoon. But never really breaking out to do anything quite as significant as her role in Star Wars?

they're ignoring how a never trained, practiced or taught force user, out of the blue was suddenly, Better than Obi Wan ever was.

Reported for starting Nu Wars spam

>"You bet I could, I'm not such a bad pilot myself."
>"I hear you've become a pretty good pilot."
>"That's not much bigger than the womp rats we shoot back at home."
>"It'll be just like beggars canyon back home."

We have a bunch of dialogue throughout A New Hope that indicates that not only is Luke a good pilot, but has a reputation for being a pretty good pilot.

There is literally no indication that Rey should have any particular skills at piloting in general, let alone dog fighting two military aircraft in the space equivalent of a U-Haul

guarantee I've been here longer than you tard.

>introduce a max level character
>got no way to develop her in any meaningful way

castrate yourself shill subhuman

are we gonna have this thread several times a day for a year, again?