Today I pulled off my toenail, ask me anything

Today I pulled off my toenail, ask me anything

Attached: 20191214_124003.jpg (4032x1960, 1.83M)

No.

Are you retarded

I would ask you how it felt but I’ve had to do that before. It feels a lot better when it’s off, at least in my case.

Why though, did you stub it? Fungal infection?

how can I extract essential oils from the orange peel?
I don't have destilation nor essential oil extraction aparatus so give me answers that don't require those two

That's pretty gross, but I had to do that when I was about 6. I dropped a 1970's stapler onto my big toe while I was trying to hang something above the basement steps.
A week later, I had to pull that thing off, and it was horrible.

Not really. I dropped something heavy on it about 15 years ago and the nail never grew back properly. Then stopped a door on it last week and it got really fucked up. Finally worked up the courage to yank it out.

*dropped a door

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

Same. Instant relief. The last week's worth of pooled blood came pouring out but I didn't get a photo. Pic of your toe?

African or European?

Why do you think I'd give a shit?

you should be able to jack together some analouge to a destillation apparatus, tho your best bet would be to order a destillation kit some from ebay tho glassware can be illegal depending where you live. Anyways you should just gring the peel, and boil it in water with a fractioning column and a condenser. It will boil a lot of water through, so you should separate the mainly limonene layer whitch is the top oily layer.

Because you're here and what have you got better to do?

Photo of your toe. Fucked up toes unite

That shit is gonna stay ingrown unless you go to a doctor so they can cut all that excess skin off

OP here, thanks user, I was stressing out because I couldn't answer.

Probably. I've been cutting out ingrown corners on this fucker for 15 years. It's not going to bother me for a while now. I doubt the nail will ever grow back.

Where are you from

Australia

it will tho and you would be lucky to have it grown back to its previous form. It will probably be more fucked up than before

how painful was it?

It has been about 5mm thick and gnarly for years. It hasn't been normal since about 2000.

No I don’t have a picture, it happened when I was in high school years ago. My toe nail turned purple though so that was pretty cool. I was playing basketball and this kid caught the tip of my big toe when he was coming down from a rebound. I made it worse because I kept playing anyways even though it hurt like a mother fucker.

Attached: 796148C5-FFDE-45A7-8C1A-2ACCE8210AFD.jpg (272x317, 21K)

Not as painful as it looks. I soaked it in salt water before doing this. It now looks like pic attached

Attached: 20191214_130622.jpg (4032x1960, 1.82M)

Just cut the whole toe off. There's no reason for toes to exist.

Pretty sure they are useful for balancing so I will give that a miss. Also girl toes can be cute so they are sometimes good.

Actually I don't know why the fuck toenails exist. What's the point?

Are you okay ? Hope it didn't hurt too much and please take care of it

Thank you kind user, I will