What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't want the world to live in peace. They quite literally not human.

Too busy winning

Zionist Jews are straight up criminals. They're a mafia posing as a faith.

Not even real Jews (genetic descendants of Issac, Abraham and Jacob)

oi vey,stop this anti semitics please.

Enslave the goyim via debt

They're 'wining' like Tony Soprano 'won'.

/thread

Ali's sword shall pierce their bloated stomachs though. Allah's promise is sincere and Allah's victory is a promise. Since Khaybar to July War.

It's hard to be good people and make kino at the same time

>US president is extremely pro-Israel and his Jewish son-in-law is his closest advisor
>white people slowly getting replaced

Like I said, too busy winning

it's what happens when you mix bad genes with high IQs.

Not all Jews are bad, but Israel is a criminal state.

>but Israel is a criminal state

found the shareblue shill

Yeah, you prob think mafia bosses are 'winning' too.

Straight up, are you Jewish?

6 trillion of them died in the holocaust

Reminder that Hezbollah are /OurGuys/.

kek, ShareBlue is a zionist org

Jewish power comes from getting stupid white goys to fight their wars. Good luck trying to take out Assad with an army of 60 IQ spic, nigs and diseased fags

And?
Does genocide give you a free pass to do whatever you want?

It was actually 6 cagillion you anti-Semitic fuck

>take out Assad

Why would we want that? The current endless war suits us well

Don't you mean 6 centillion?

The pipeline you retard

TIL the president is a ShareBlue shill too

whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel

kek

the good jews v. bad jews maymay

anyone who thinks Israel is anything other than The United State of Usury is a fucking idiot.

we gotta get these numbers up, these are rookie numbers.

How the fuck are they a mafia?

It's not enough to own the whole entertainment industry. They also have to make damn sure the sliver they did not control is now decided by them.

Say it with me: Official Fanfiction

Snuff out their attempt.

lmao ok retarded spic larping as a jew

stope memeing. It was 65 garillion.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Lol, 6 gorillion, so funny!!!! XD holohoax amirite?

Make sure to lose some weight. We might need you to fight Iran for us soon.

oy vey shut it down

Israel = East Rothschildistan

I haven't been to Sup Forums in years. How are they taking Trump's pro-Israel stance?

Literally: "wtf I love Israel now"

This
Based jews
Triggering subhumans since ever

yeah, no

they're 'winning' like a billionaire w/ a panic room

They are complete drones and now love Israel after a decade of shitting on them.

whining*

>subhumans

when Sup Forums is mostly non-white

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

If the Jews aren't winning then what's the point of this thread? If they weren't winning there would be no point in complaining about the Jews since they'd be busy getting BTFO.

kek, PUHleeze. Despite you shills best efforts no one fucking believes this.

>they're 'winning' like a billionaire w/ a panic room
this sums of Zionism pretty damn well desu

The thing is, they will always win
And there's literally nothing you can do about it child, they are smarter than you not that it takes a lot to be smarter than you

We jews are the masterrace and the non jews (goyim) exists only to serve us.

Zionists have been tolerated.

In the last 16 years they've badly overstepped their boundaries.

Doesn't take a History scholar to know what happens next.

Jews in Israel are weirdly right-wing, in America extremely left wing.

In the UK they tend to vote Tory (centre-right). I guess it's either an evil scheme or just that the Jews aren't a hivemind.

And this is the problem w/ globalist Jews.

$ and power isn't 'winning'.

The fact that they don't get this is the problem onto itself.

I'm a Jew who hates globalist pigs shill.

They are replacing their good goy slaves from relativity high IQ competent whites with low IQ incompetent nigs and spics that will probably refuse to fight their wars in the future

Jews are constantly trying to jew other jews.

>or just that the Jews aren't a hivemind.
they aren't, they tend to fight among themselves to outjew them but when they have a common enemy they get together and goy the goyim to fight for them

>I'm a Jew

Prove it my boy :')

>$ and power isn't 'winning'.

ayyyy

>They are replacing their good goy slaves from relativity high IQ competent whites with low IQ incompetent nigs and spics that will probably refuse to fight their wars

So let me get this straight: Whites are smarter yet are stupid enough to do the Jews' bidding unlike the "inferior" blacks and Hispanics? Lamo.

They're serving their own interests unlike the cuckolded west

>t. 3rd generation (((survivor)))

How?

Baruch atah, Adonai...

>yo dawg I heard you wuz a Jew so we put a Jew in your Jew so you can Jew while you Jew

Wait...Steven seagal is Jewish? This changes everything! The Jews are good in my book then. Sup Forums why are you Sup Forums's ass slave now?

you goyim

Post a timestamped pic little one
Prove it :')

guys im starting to get worried some people here arent posting ironically and actually fell for the racism meme

>winning

Money and might are the weakest forms of power.

They're generally not, the Jews which are extremely nationalistic and hate Arabs aren't the same ones that are promoting racemixing and multiculturalism in the west, that's a conspiracy

Look into the shit Soros is funding (left wing orgs working against Israel, Palestinian journalists etc), it's not in the best interest of Jews or Israel

And when it comes to Israeli lobbyists and influensers pushing for Middle Eastern wars and disruption, that's done by the Israeli government and secret services, little to do with the Jewish population

>Whites are smarter yet are stupid enough

Yep. Whites are stupid as fuck but pretty good in science and math.

Of what? I might have a Passover card my mom sent me. Let me check.

ftr....I have nothing to do w/ the religion. I don't want to be associated with it. Will not raise my kids that way.

Then what's the strongest?

I take it you only admire your super virgin wizard powers then

Netanyahu wanted to have Soros killed tbqh, he's paranoid about him even though he himself is a warmonger servant of the israeli armas manufacturers.

>Look into the shit Soros is funding (left wing orgs working against Israel, Palestinian journalists etc), it's not in the best interest of Jews or Israel
bullshit.

Soros, Rothschilds etc ARE the founders of Israel.

Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews.

real Jews are against Israel.

Sup Forums invented Sup Forums you newnigger

>I'm a Jew g-guys !
>T-trust m-me !
>BUT I CAN'T PROVE IT SO TAKE MY WORD OF IT !
>Tee hee !

You sound like a little bitch user
Are you a little bitch ?

>tfw jewish but haven't been invited to the secret meetings where we discuss how to screw over white people

I feel cheated

good goy

don't defend your nation or your heritage, you have da white privilege and need to serve da minorities better

how dare whites think they should be able to ask for an ethnostate without being called racists

what do they think they are, jewish?