Drug thread

Drug thread

What are you smoking/snorting/banging this weekend?
Still awake from several days ago?
Any plans while tweaking?

Attached: the-process-of-snorting-drugs.jpg (400x267, 30K)

lol your mother is a stupid little bitch

Had a long night out, tons of blow.
Slept for only 3 hours

This is OP, I got meth bombed at the club last night, it was some pink shit too. I don't think I'll be going to sleep anytime soon.
Anyone need an entire house rearranged?
Nice

Wheres the degenerates at?

Il be banging your lil sis tonight

Nice

Snorting speed right now. Even made this bump reaction for shit and giggles. Had been clean for over 6 months, but I need to do some cleaning and shit and speed just makes that fun.

pic related.

Attached: bUMP.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

kodeine is fun i usualy get my self drunk drink few cofees smoke cig and snort a pill of kodeine thats my way of living

Opiates are fun, back in the day I had a ton of that stuff because my grandmother died, rip, and I am an opportunistic bastard.

>being such a loser you need drugs to cope with your mommy issues
>mfw

Attached: IMG_20191210_214155.jpg (585x847, 189K)

A lot of acid then getting fried on the comedown

good old fashioned rageohol with some domestic abuse sprinkled in for good measure

just the usual. got about 5 grams of Skywalker og

I stopped doing cocaine. Even if it's good stuff, my sinuses hate it. If you're feeling it off of a couple bumps here and there, how garbage could it really be? So yeah, done.

I never really "got" cocaine. More expensive and not as fun and focused as speed.

So what is the charm? Serious question.

Good weed is all i need. Not the shit that makes you a couch potato. There's a difference between indica and sativa like that...

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-02-19-30-45~01~01.png (804x1280, 1.83M)

Just a social thing, i guess. Only did it for the past 5 yrs. It IS a fairly expensive habit...

.Super sick rn, so nothing

Not moralfaggin, but you guys should switch to speed. It is, according to me some random dude on Sup Forums, better then cocaine.

Imagine going into a thread specifically for drugs and criticizing the people in it. Fucking autist.

Smoking some homegrown dank popin 5 mg Xanax

Yeah man. I thought the same thing. But fuck that guy. Let him do it if he feels better about himself.
Us druggies should´nt dont care, or rather I dont.

(ME)
Whops, I fuck up. Re.writing mid sentence fucks whit my words.

I meant "Us druggies should`nt care, or rather: I don´t"

You slept. I cant when on that shit. Stayed up for nearly 3 days fapping last time

I would rather smoke marijuana and drink alcohol then snort Christmas snow. The hard shit fucks your brain up.

Yes and no. No because: Alchohol is THE biggest offender when it comes to damages. Property and physical. But whit that said, I dont mind a drink or 10. Its nice.

Yes because: There is a time and aplace for everything. But there is always time for some smoke.

Attached: amused leopard.jpg (621x800, 119K)

These new white Mexican oxys I found. Super fucking fire I just did a line literally just now.

I´ll join! (Its speed tho)

Lol ur a fgt go du sum droogs so u can see what it be like sometimes