Why are plant eaters so damn fat? cows, hippos, rhinos, horses. They all have barrel bellies...

Why are plant eaters so damn fat? cows, hippos, rhinos, horses. They all have barrel bellies, yet meat eaters are slim and agile; like the lion, wolf, and cheetah. Also, my auntie has been vegan since her teens, fast-forward 20 yrs and she is now a fat slop. Did years of eating grass, grains, and tofu turn her more hippo like?

Attached: McFatty232.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

eats salad all day, and still fat.

Attached: 2322232.jpg (550x184, 16K)

hmm!

Maybe because wolf and flesh eating animals have to run after their food, and plant eaters don't need to move so much

Attached: 1574635399516.jpg (768x768, 78K)

I want a giant hippo to shit down my throat.

Attached: EJb4gTJWsAAvx5O.jpg (860x703, 57K)

Sha-bow, you mighta just nailed it...

Wow, seriously... ?

Attached: the_mandalorian_-_publicity_still_-_h_2019_.jpg (768x433, 41K)

Prove you have a fat aunt by showing us her cow tits.

They need bigger intestinal tracts to be able to process nutrients from plants, like orangutans' barrel belly and the fact that cows have 4 stomachs. Meat has much more nutrients and is easier to digest.

Afaik humans need longer time to digest meat than vegetables

this.

>If I can't eat it must be a worthless food
Plants are almost pure sugar our bitch ass stomachs can't break it down tho

Humans are odd, in that most of our digestion is external (cooking). Supposedly, humans were mostly plant eaters before the invention of cooking turned humans into omnivores. We can eat a number of things raw, but our digestion of raw foods is poor compared to other mammals.

This is accurate afaik, we essentially traded intestine size for brain power

Yeah humans have a habit of side-stepping things.

It's possible that her choice in a plant only diet( as opposed to a plant heavy diet) has caused her to have an overload of some protiens and enzymes and a deficiency in others. Ergo, she might be storing it all from too much of a certain nutrient. Also, vegan or vegetarian doesn't necessarily mean healthy; there's junk food in those categories as well.

pretty fair, i'd give up half of my intestines for more brainpower now too.

this mexican celebrity was mega rich and a vegetarian through out his life. He had personal chefs; still overweight af. what gives.

Maybe he ate an entire tree or farm. Who knows

Attached: Juan Gabriel 3.jpg (998x750, 156K)

I'd give up one nut for more brainpower.

>remove stomach, add extra wetware
>gain autism
>eat only trendies and drink protein shakes/Mountain Dew to keep body going
>eternal shitposting

catch-22, we're so clever that we've made machines that can satisfy our carnal desires.

To be fair you have squirrels that are hella fast and they eat acorns etc

Starch is fairly easy to digest, which is why it's the mainstay of both small mammals, humans, and lightweight birds. Unless I'm mistaken, humans are the largest of the seed eating mammals.

It's way harder for a digestive system to break down plants than meat. So the digestive tracks of plant eaters have to be way longer and take up more space. One of the reasons humans are #1 is because our bodies don't have to waste all our development on our guts and can put more into our brains.

Slower metabolic rates. Need larger bodies to carry larger processing organs required for digesting complex starches.

>Implying prey animals dont run for their lives
K, also deer are skinny

>this nigger

Attached: 1574022645215.jpg (222x293, 22K)

Him WRONG on so many levels. Humans digest raw meat bwtter than cooked meat. B vitamins and amino acids are destroyed in cooking. Humans have a oh of 1.5 down to 1 if needed.

Humans didn't evolve by cooking meat. They evolved by smashing skulls and eating raw brains. Literally

Eat raw cholesterol, raw brain, if you want to be smarter. The Chinese do this for that very reason.

Plants are much harder to digest so they need much longer digestive tracts than other animals. Basically just have more guts.