Has any other movie series ever gone from meh box office and under 100 million domestic movies like tokyo drift to huge...

has any other movie series ever gone from meh box office and under 100 million domestic movies like tokyo drift to huge billion dollar property before?

look at that growth!! Why did people suddenly love them so much? China isn't the reason it made 700+ million more!

because: MI FAMILIA

Say what you want, but I love Fast and Furious. Rio Heist is such perfect action movie.

exponential growth

Cuban communism is very different than the one we had in Eastern Europe. A lot more...sexy.

>fast 8 makes 3 billion
>fast 9 makes 9 billion
>fast 10 makes 81 billion
>fast 11 makes 6.5 trillion making it worth more than the entire Japanese economy

>Fast 12 they use all that money to actually go into space and they start the TORETTO cloning project

>the franchise ends after Toretto and the gang saves the world from an alien invasion

>implying it won't end with Toretto becoming Riddick

kino af

>The clone turned out to be Xander Cage

Batman Begins actually did pretty mediocre numbers. Looking back, I don't even know how Nolan got a sequel greenlit much less with $35M budget increase, but boy did it pay off. The turnaround from The Dark Knight hype and Heath Ledger buzz was remarkable.

>looking back, I don't even know how Nolan got a sequel greenlit much less with $35M budget increase,

>fine we will use the joker

Holy shit where do I sign

>Toretto's consciousness is replicated and uploaded into a giant robot for planetary defense. The robot sustains damage and forgets what it is.

I saw this movie wednesday, it was so fucking awful, even for what it is

The Rock throws a fucking torpedo

That sounds awesome

Furious 7 success was because of Paul Walker's death

>The rock throws a torpedo
Is Fast and Furious action schlock kino?

but why would foreigners care so fucking much?!?

they already cared more about the franchise than americans

HAAAA i get that reference!

>Implying that sounds awful

Dom's car also apparently has 5000(five thousand) horsepower in the movie as well