>be american
>listen to nigger kike music
>ignore kpop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZOFGpit6uE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFE-u5fyg4
youtu.be/vWKsQSlqqTA
youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs
forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/11/08/bts-talks-conquering-america-like-no-k-pop-act-in-u-s-history/#16a791b59b0e
cnn.com/2017/05/22/entertainment/k-pop-bts-billboard-music-awards/index.html
justjaredjr.com/2017/11/09/the-boys-of-bts-are-going-to-perform-on-ellen-and-jimmy-kimmel-live/
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/nickelodeon-hops-k-pop-wave-make-it-pop-n337411
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6aso7870c
youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSf_yI_r8
youtube.com/watch?v=6L-Q3KCmr50
youtube.com/watch?v=PkrWAxCRBAw
youtu.be/q5goIKR3X6I
youtube.com/watch?v=rK9cXEiQX-M
youtu.be/DPC9erC5WqU
youtube.com/watch?v=yuAf5FgNXME
youtube.com/watch?v=6pw972Kl3L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kpop isn't WHITE ENOUGH
>*listens to latest drake album*

Poor example. Drake is a polite Jewish guy trying way too hard to be a real nigga.

>be european
>listen to gook nigger kike music
>ignore glorious techno

youtube.com/watch?v=MZOFGpit6uE

Kpop is infected with americanism.
Listen to jpop and jrock instead. That, or indie shit

Will SNSD have another comeback?

K-pop is utter shit
>Little to no actual meaning
>Annoying koreans jumping around singing with their high-pitched voices
>Feels like a poor man's version of wetern pop, which is already pretty bad

Because negrose are a part of their culture?
Because negro-American culture is closer to them?
Because 15% of them are actual nergoids nad even more mixed?

don't see the difference

no
kpop adopts techno like the white music it is
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFE-u5fyg4

>k-pop

so pop

why is korean ego so inmense?

k-pop is nigger-tier trash as well
who the fuck unironically listens to that shit for the music?

omfg i love amerika now

>he didn't post a song
that's because even jpop shitters know j-shit is shit
>not a single specific argument
hello my friend. are you interested in going into the specifics regarding differences between kpop and western pop?

wtf I love america now

have you ever listened to kpop?
being honest with yourself, do you really believe kpop is worse than western pop music? do you really?

K-pop is just a copy of American kike nigger music

have you ever listened to kpop? do you know of any specific kpop songs that corroborate your opinion? please answer both of these questions

>be Korean
>listen to rip-offed nigger kike music
>ignore genuine nigger kike music

stop bullying t-ara alone you stupid gook

Unironically listening to Lovey Dovey by T-ara right this moment.

Every people in this country listen to kpop fucking EVERYDAY and every stores and restaurants play kpop fucking every time

So, I can say I have a right to say about kpop

Kpop is utter shit. Never listen to it. 1920-1950s Jazz is actually pretty good so listen jazz instead

I love Laisha for the deep lyrics.

>being honest with yourself, do you really believe kpop is worse than western pop music? do you really?
yes

>not a single argument
This song proves every single of my points. Gooks jumping around and singing western-style songs with random English words thrown in is just as bad as gangster rap. Not to mention, the fucking lasers made me feel like a person with epilepsy.

this is fantastic taste
i can understand how you feel. but honestly user, if you had the choice between western pop musik and kpop pop music, you'd pick kpop pop music every time. you don't even understand. you don't even undderstand what we're subjected to here. the average song makes kpop look like vivaldi.

western pops feels like erosion on your soul. it feels like every 20 seconds you're losing a part of your soul. it has niggers, drug use, drinking, fucking, violence, disloyalty, etc. honestly, at the end of the day, kpop just feels more palatable to us

>only western pop and kpop exist
are you retarded? or are you just too lazy to try other genres.

you still have nothing of substance to say. you're going for superficial "gotcha!" moments. i can't argue with those, my man. i guess you and me can just hope. you can hope people saw your post and decided you absolutely btfo'd me and I can hope people saw your post as absolutely vapid and superficial and started looking into kpop. we'll never know

>Provide valid points
>DUDE THOSE POINTS ARE WRONG

sorry if you feel your points have been misrepresented. could you repost them again as bullet points or as greentexts or something?

what is your goal with this post?

raina i love you, please come back. please, please come back

Come back from what? She's still active, her last album was in the August, she has uploaded a teaser for her new track three days ago, she's constantly on the TV (Weekly Idol for example) and has frequent concerts (the last one was in September I think).

I wish western pop artist look like this

come back to orange caramel. let's face it. raina comebacks don't hold a candle to orange caramel

>between western musik and kpop
You can always listen to anime song
youtu.be/vWKsQSlqqTA

>kpop

But Jrock exists

She's still in the OC as well Nana and Lizzy. Their contracts did not expire yet and Pledis didn't announce their disbanding. They're on hiatus.

this is pretty good. t b h i wish actual jpop was more like this. if it was, i might have taken a different path in life
*blocks your path*

There is there anything more sad that yellow-fever incel who obssess over kpop while posting girl groups who nobody outside of Asia gives a shit about. Meanwhile it is ONLY kpop males like RAIN, PSY (novelty act), BIGBANG, and now BTS who are actually popular in the West and have millions of Western (white) female fans.

BTS Talks Conquering America Like No K-Pop Act In U.S. History
forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/11/08/bts-talks-conquering-america-like-no-k-pop-act-in-u-s-history/#16a791b59b0e

Bigger than Bieber? K-pop group BTS beats US stars to win Billboard Music Award
cnn.com/2017/05/22/entertainment/k-pop-bts-billboard-music-awards/index.html

The Boys of BTS Are Going to Perform on 'Ellen' and 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'!
justjaredjr.com/2017/11/09/the-boys-of-bts-are-going-to-perform-on-ellen-and-jimmy-kimmel-live/

>yellow-fever incel who obssess over kpop while posting girl groups who nobody outside of Asia gives a shit about

Keep promoting that kpop so more & more White girls in the West will worship Asian boys.

user... i love you, but it's over. don't you see? it's all over. it's been years now. they're not coming back

good pasta user. together, we will surely conquer the west

The funny thing is that White male exectuives in the Western/US music industry tried to push kpop girls groups in the West like the Wonder Girls/SNSD but nobody gave a shit.

Meanwhile the yellow-fever among white girls was too strong and Asian men won in the end.

Asian women aren't considered attractive in the west.

Kaeun and Nana got their profile pics updated in the last week. It means something but I'm not sure what.

>Asian women aren't considered attractive in the west.

Music execs tried to push kpop in the West by using girl groups but failed utterly because other than ronery incels sitting in their basements, Western men dont like Asian females. Another example of when they tried to make kpop kid show like "Make It Pop". But what was missing from the above TV show - no Asian boys - and it failed.

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/nickelodeon-hops-k-pop-wave-make-it-pop-n337411

What is succeeding in the West = kpop boy groups because of their support from Western (white) girls.

better focus your energy on gugudan my man. they're the best chance of kpop continuing the legacy of our girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN6aso7870c

>youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs
fuggg
youtube.com/watch?v=vLVSf_yI_r8
not that the first one wasn't implicitly white

What drives people to make these autistic, narcissistic videos of themselves

now this is an actual good question. fuck if i know. maybe people had that narcissism monster inside them all along. and social media allowed them to feed and nurture it. i honestly feel like social media is doing ireeperable damage to the human psyche but i don't know how to stop it or even how to prove it.

BTS said that they're a Korean music group and that they're gonna continue to make Korean music. They don't pander to white men exectuives and never will.
BTS are unashamedly Korean and white girls love it.

LEL that all these professionally made MVs with high production values barely have 1 million views or lower.

*WOW* they really are taking over the world with their tremendous popularity ... literally embarassing

Again, the only revelant kpop acts in the West is male kpop especially today in 2017 with BTS with what they are accomplishing. Nobody outside of Asia gives a shit about anybody else.

gookpop is nasty piece of shiet and no value
this is the real music
youtube.com/watch?v=6L-Q3KCmr50

>ancient greek helmets
are mongolians greek?

When BTS went to the Billboard music awards they got the loudest cheers. Louder than Justin Bieber.
youtube.com/watch?v=PkrWAxCRBAw

>american song
>degenerate nigger shit that rots your soul starts playing

>kpop song
>wholesome, fun, colorful, catchy, enjoyable music starts playing

blacks have made much better music than gooks

>inb4 le nigger rap

not all black music is rap, that's only modern

Music is haram

>tfw no tzuyu gf

no, you're right, blacks made those two jazz songs that one time 60 years ago and let's not forget le miles davis

koreaboos blown the fuck out

Jazz, R&B, Blues, rock and roll, wow I fucking hate niggers

i know this feel

>two jazz songs

wew underage alert

I was firmly in the JPOP >>>>Kpop gang but then I realized I have been listening Japanese songs that aren't exactly Pop music and in Korean I've only listened to their pop bands. So maybe they have better music but so far I haven't found it.

But the I like the Japs more (Pop or no pop)

youtu.be/q5goIKR3X6I

>i like le classic jazz tunes
>m-muh music tastes make me better than you
>u-under age!

You know K-Pop has nigger music influences

liking kpop unironically makes you a consumer

care to give some examples?
so does most things. except i don't remember ever seeing interracial couples, niggers, violence, drugs, cheating, in years. can you say the same, with your superior music tastes?

And know the song is stuck in your head again

great fucking song. thanks for reminding me, i'm putting it on right now

>the consumer mindset

i accept your admission of defeat my friend. i only hope you can learn to see the light of kpop wholesomeness as seen in this MV:

youtube.com/watch?v=rK9cXEiQX-M

i listen to both though, youll find my WJSN and twice right next to my drake and beyonce

>the consumer convinces himself the consumer is right

would you mind linking some drake and beyonce songs you like?

youtu.be/DPC9erC5WqU

what's this?

>listening to kpop
It's like, you're brain-dead or something

Korean music

op btfo by based pinoy. bravo

>ignore kpop
youtube.com/watch?v=yuAf5FgNXME

honestly, user, this is the first time i've seen this thing. it's astounding to me it has 45 million views. it's pretty fucking shit and imo one has to be on drugs to enjoy it. but it's obviously not kpop, so, while it mildly curious, it doesn't belong in this thread

It's Korean music bud

This is what Koreans enjoy

okay, and?

Koreans have no culture

They're the niggers of east Asia

okay, and? what is this supposed to mean to me?

Stop listening to bad music

but that's retarded user. you posted some random korean song i've never heard of and you're asking me to stop listening to kpop altogether because it was a bad song.

how am i supposed to take that seriously?

i'm going to bed now but just a friendly reminder. this thread has 91 replies but there wasn't a a single anti-kpop poster who had anything of substance to say as seen by the lack of reply to these posts. mind you, all of these posts were replies to actual kpop antis who came into the thread. i asked completely honest questions in good faith and i received zero replies
this should really get you thinking about kpop my lads. i'm sure you all think kpop is shit music, but if that was the case, why dd nobody btfo me completely like they were supposed to? why was nobody able to respond to a single one of my questions? after all i'm a dumb low iq koreaboo, it should have been easy to btfo me. wtf happened? why wasn't anybody able to reply to me?

if the pro-kpop poster is nice and polite and the anti-kpop poster is angry, overly aggressive and unhinged, what does that say to you? makes you think, doesn't it? here, have some kpop on the house: youtube.com/watch?v=6pw972Kl3L0

as if Kpop was any good

>listen to nigger kike music
I listen to nigger hillbilly music, retard.
>ignore kpop
Of course. Gooks are gross.

Try and listen to:
AOA - Heart Attack
EXID - Up&Down
GFRIEND - Fingertip

or literally any After School or SNSD song.

>Listens to shitty meme music

I don't understand why most people like pop-music. It's the same "untz-untz-untz" all the time.

This is what peak performance looks like

my ears... are bleeding
c-can't take... this level of... faggotry

I only listen to taytay's new album on repeat