What does Sup Forums think about Switzerland?

Is it really the best country to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

personenfreizuegigkeit.admin.ch/fza/de/home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVB0UqNY77o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it really the best country to live in?
No it's not. Fuck off.

No its not. Pic related from yesterday. Water was cold was fuck.

Can I come back? My people were Swiss. Came to this shit hole full of niggers.

Every country is best country if you have enough money

It's shit especially in the french part.
Just took a picture from my home, look how ugly.

The only reason why you are "based" is because (((they))) don't shit where they eat.

They accidently stumbled upon something that fucked the social democrats, plebiscites that allows the public to stop tax increases seems to be actually working when you need to keep the bureaucracy at bay.

Just immigrate to some EU shithole, then Switzerland is *forced* to let you in.

>WE HAVE TO GO BACK.
No. Just... STAY THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE.

listen dude go fuck yourself

LIES

Nice headcanon

It is, but it's not like life fundamentally differs from the rest of Central Europe.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

also, when do we exterminate romands?

FZA, motherfucker. You'd even have to take *me* in.

personenfreizuegigkeit.admin.ch/fza/de/home.html

At least it's not full of commie buildings.

From my balcony, bad cam on max zoom.

Same mountain :^)

Man, that's some thick denial, mein Freund.

How can I as an american with both us and german citizenship live in Switzerland?

We may let you in, but the immigration process is long and hard and you'll alwats be the underdog here

Why don't Swiss make a language. You guys lazy?

I'm not sure if there's a special exception for people with dual citizenship, but usually, if you have German citizenship you can just move to Switzerland. They're part of the whole Freedom of Movement EU thingie.

>says the guy who speaks british

you can only settle down if you have a job, no job and you have to be gone within 3 months

or you will get ausgewiesen

They have a language. It's sounds like German spoken by someone with throat cancer.

Seriously, though, I love you, guys.

>german with throat cancer
Ever been to bavaria? That sounds like cancer

Swiss german varies from village to village and sometimes they don't even use the same word for the same thing

A criminal empire built on money laundering. One of the major nexi of evil in this world.

Truly democratic nation, makes USA look like North Korea.

bwahahaha. Totally checked.

Curious: What's your medical system?

But your country speaks Italian, German and French. There is no one langauge

I think it's actually six months, but you're right about the job requirement. You can't just move to your country and welfare-leech forever, which is one of those things it has over Germany.

>which is one of those things it has over Germany

t. I don't know what the fuck I am talking about

You don't actually believe people can just move here and leech off welfare?

Gonna move to switzerland in about 1.5 years. Can´t wait.

Too enriched and one referendum away from collapse.

im positive its 3 months

And your country also speaks Spanish. There is no one language.

kek, my german prof was from Breman. he always made fun of swiss german

Spanish isn't taught at schools.

I didn't make the mistake. My stupid ancestor did.

There is no limit on the duration of welfare support for people with refugee status and anyone from within the EU has a right to indeterminate welfare just like real German citizens.

>t. I don't know what the fuck I am talking about
Yeah, yeah, get fucked, you clown.

Swistzerland is the least worse.

that was in june and got rejected hard
fuck those communists

So what do medpacks do when speakers from different regions meet? How do you assure mutual comprehension when virtually every region has it's own distinct dialect?

> with refugee status

You're dismantling your own fucking statement here pal.

Dummes Stück scheiße alter, was zum Henker.

This was rejected hard by everyone but leftists, who were not numerous enough to make a difference. Voted 70% against overall.

I can't believe you people are so retarded and take these meme pictures at face value. Switzerland doesn't want to, it was something we voted on and it tanked hard.

Their dialect sounds retarded and they feel ashamed for it in front of Germans which makes them cute. Especially if they try to speak proper german.
Conversing with the older generation (40+) is enjoyable while the majority of the younger ones are huge leftist cucks, even more so than in Germany. The reason why their anti-immigration party got so strong is because they already had the problems Germany faces now ten years ago and it only got worse since then.

we still understand eachother fine, we just make fun of eachother for it

Except for people from Wallis, those are sometimes legitimately hard to understand.

servas schitzabro
wie hommas?

It is quite comfy, but you cunts should do something about those cows refusing to let me pass them on my mountainbike. I tried to go around them and was chased down by a black one.

Get your blacks in order.

>fuck those communists
Says the literal capitalist criminal.

kek

"DAS DEUTSCHE ECK"
wie klingt das?

i hate hearing hochdeutsch here in switz
dont know why

Nice delusions.

You said that
a) Swiss people you talk to are ashamed of their dialect
b) Swiss people are huge leftist cucks

I'm willing to bet you went to one of the big cities and talked to "Intellectuals" only.

I don't really get your twisted logic as to why we're more cucked when our parliament is mostly anti-immigration nationalist values. You're just buying into the leftist propaganda in Germany that voting nationalist is a "reactionary wutbürger" thing.

Actually sad how hard you buy into it.

So beauitufl :)

Fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=jVB0UqNY77o

hope you meet one of these

Fuck your fucking nation medpack.I took a fucking ticket and it's 750 chr.Fucking scammers.670 euros for a fucking ticket for the speed limit?Go fuck yourselves.You don't even know what noationality you have , your mothers fucked with french, germans and italians.I'm surprised you still exist.Fucking medpack.

The wealthiest European country and is not part of the UN, EU or NATO.

With access to Mediterianian Sea it would be the strongest country in Europe. What would be name of the country? Swabia? Which city would be its capital? Would it really work?

That is one comfy valley

That's a pretty fitting way to put it. We have our own problems with immigrants and shit, but they appear managable because we're small and sovereignity exists.

Where is that exactly? I don't recognize it

>You're dismantling your own fucking statement here pal.
No, I'm not. You just decided to stop reading there.

BOAH VOLL DIE DUMME KACKSCHEIßE EY ALTER WIE BISTN DU DRAUF EY. Was laberst du mich überhaupt an, wenn du von der Materie nichts verstehst? EU Bürger haben uneingeschränkten Anspruch auf deutsche Sozialleistungen und dasselbe gilt für Menschen, die Flüchtlingsstatus geltend machen. Einschränkungen gibt es ausschließlich für Nicht-EU-Bürger deren Aufenthaltsrecht bereits bei Anreise präzise begrenzt ist, und genau hierin besteht der relevante Unterschied zur Schweiz von dem ich sprach, als du mich plötzlich so sinnlos mit deiner ekelerregenden Dummheit angenervt hast.

No it sucks, stay away.

Their jewry ways must end.

very well. We'll send the unwanted BBCs there.

i've been lead to believe otherwise

do they need any carpenters (skilled tradesman) over there ?

How would you describe Dutch then?

Guaranteed swiss replies.

I was there when you banned the Minaretts. I was actually proud and thought you did something good for once. Guess what? After the referendum I couldn't find a single one who openly said that he voted for the ban. Everybody was telling me just how ashamed of their country they were and blabla. But you are somewhat right. Let me rephrase my statement.
German Swiss are cucks. Ticino people are nice.

somehwere around Münster-Geschinen, im on holiday here with mtb and roadbike. On the mtb I just ride into random roads and see where they take me, usually up side valleys. They never disappoint in there comfyness.

The passes are good fun too, I love your mountains.

you will have a hard time trying to get considered skilled in a trade around here, othere than that, theres always a demand in skilled tradesmen

lol what

you must have been in Zürich or Basel, what do you expect...

A series of death rattles.

the only reason I'm in this shithole is because my great grandfather was framed for a crime while visiting Germany and had to flee

Can i come back?

I think so. Which is why I am moving there in September. I will also be in Switzerland in a week for some epic summer skiing and mountain biking.

>cold

But I like it being cold

The summers here are way to hot

nice, yeah i'm from america, we have a different standard than you euro-chills, we work hard and don't protest when the government trys to raise the work wee to 35 hours

Yes it's but from what I understand it's very hard to get citizenship there

not that the gov would ever do that, maybe hillary

Yes

And i have no idea why other countries haven't modelled themselves on the swiss

If every country acted like Switzerland there would be paradise

>banks

The only reason (((they))) set up banks in Switzerland is because it was the only country in Europe that wasn't going to war every 4 years

the central bank of all the central banks is there

You don't need a citizenship to live somewhere senpai.

>A majority of voters voted for the minaret ban
>But then I went to talk to people, and none of them agreed with it.

Wow, we must've counted wrong. Thank you for pointing it out, German Intellectual!

This guy gets it.

the ONLY country with a Democracy...

All others are just charades, demo-circus like in USA...

>With access to Mediterianian Sea it would be the strongest country in Europe.
Well, Slovenia would be a good to add in this Case
Other one would be Südtirol but they dont have a Beach
>What would be name of the country? Swabia?
Dunno maybe some Union or Einheit
>Which city would be its capital?
Munich
>Would it really work?
Yes

On a scale of 0-10, how comfy is it to live in a valley?

Muh heritage country and besides the US it is the best country.

Funny note, my ggggggrand father wrote a letter to his friends and family back in Zurich in 1735 to tell them about the colonies and basically said "The government is a fair and just one that leaves us to do what we want." And just a little over 30 years later they were killing Brits with Francis Marion lulz

What about for a BMW master technician? I'm interested in getting out of the US for good....

It's a pretty good country but pacifism is incredibly immoral

Is it the only country with a square flag as opposed to a rectangle?

They speak a off shot version of Alemanni German, people other then BW Germs can't understand them BUT all of the Swiss are taught regular German in grade school

working 40h or more is standard

Depends if you consider the Vatican a country