What do i expect?

what do i expect?

A nice fantasy tale with great visuals. You have to be a real stick in the mud to hate it

Howl's moving castle was better desu

>black weebs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the anime equivalent of crouching tiger hidden dragon

eastern stories/folklore to blow gaijins' minds

Watch anime reaction vids on YT, they all black, it weird.

You should expect Spririted Away

Worst Ghibli film, Never understood why it got so much praise, I'm also not a fan of Totoro

I bought the soundtrack on cd after I watched it. Pretty enjoyable.

My Neighbor Totoro > Kiki's Delivery Service > Whisper of the Heart > Ponyo > Princess Mononoke > The Tale of Princess Kaguya > Spirited Away > The Wind Rises > Porco Rosso > (The Castle of Cagliostro) > (Nausicaa) > The Cat Returns > When Marnie Was There > Castle in the Sky > Grave of the Fireflies > Pom Poko > From Up on Poppy Hill > Howl's Moving Castle > Arrietty > Tales from Earthsea > Only Yesterday > My Neighbors the Yamadas

oh fuck off... that movie was so boring.

The best thing about it was the opening scene with the moving castle and Christian Bale doing the dub for the lead character.

Like most Studio Ghibli movies, it put me to sleep...

If you want a good Ghibli film TC, watch Princess Mononoke, the one about airplanes or.... I dunno. There are a few other great ones. Most tend to be highly overrated and boring.

A must-watch is Sword of the Stranger. Never miss that movie. You must watch it if you like action stuff. The animation and choreography is perfection.

Every black person I know is weeaboo as fuck.

>dvd
you could have downloaded the 30gb blu ray for free, but you bought a dvd
i only re watch it on vhs so if you're doing it for the comfy factor then its aight

>waste 30gb on one anime movie

fuck you..

that's like the entire DBZ show at 720p...

go fuck yourself.

>doing the dub
>watching dubbed Ghibli

>the sub is better meme

kys faggot...

How unhappy were you at the time of viewing? What was/is stressing you out so much?

I can't understand Kiki that high, I just went in expecting so much more magic and less mundane out of a Ghibli film about a young witch girl. The cat turning into an ordinary cat makes me feel like shit.

I like how the magical stuff is mundane and the technological stuff is magical. I loved the homebuilt bicycle-aircraft.

Animation is smooth, Nice colours, Nice character designs etxc but The story is so bland and pedestrian, I much prefer Laputa, Grave of the Fireflies, Nausicaa and pretty much anything else, Also Takahata>Miyazaki

I understand the desire for more fiction and fantasy, but part of the appeal of Ghibli for me is their way of animating mundane parts of life, like Satsuki and Mei exploring that old decrepit house or Satsuki trying to work the old bath furnace, or just the mother in Ponyo cooking a meal. They insert a feeling of magic into every day life with the animation and it sticks with me in real life afterwards.

you'e a faggot

You're plugged up because of other people's opinions

>DVD

remember when negros wore baggy button up dbz shirts?

you do realize you can just delete the movie after watching?

Anyways, pic related shits on Ghibli

That guy is right

It should warm you up

No-Face did nothing wrong. You literally cannot prove otherwise

It's shit. Overrated nonsense

Genuinely one of my least liked movies. So hyped and it's 5/6 /10 at best

That meme doesn't work with him because he was likable and never killed anyone or caused permanent damage, and had a good end.

The only people I know who didn't like this movie are vapid cunts.

How fat are you? Your finger is a triangle.

It's actually a 9/10 at least

Regret that you are not child anymore.

Fucking hell mate, is that a DVD?

You know you can stream that for free in better quality?

>Castle of Cagliostro
Not perennial N°1
>Grave of the Fireflies
In bottom half. Wew.

How the fuck is is possible to have laputa that low?

You can't regret being young. You can only regret choices you made.

Strong competition. It's still a good movie.

Well said user.

lmao poorfag

Pure kino.

How can one opinion be so wrong

friendly reminder that no-face is literally a pedophile who went to a bath house to fuck a kid

This

Thats not howls

9/10

Amazing artwork an animation, visceral and adventurous story, incredible soundtrack, and well written characters; especially Chihiro.

It made me feel the same sort of emotions I felt during dreams I had as a kid. That's what made this film unique for me, and how I related to it on a personal level.

Howl's Moving Castle is most overrated, but not worst.

I don't know, you tell me.

The english title always pisses me off. reminds me of that shitty tv show about a witch who can twinkle her nose. (forgot its name).