Which people in your county have the most hideous accent?

Which people in your county have the most hideous accent?

Brummies or Teessiders for England.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptGJ8wzeGDE
youtube.com/watch?v=RReKTVxj6_c
youtu.be/zzpvU4PBCv8
youtube.com/watch?v=lv5XrG-qy0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people who like Barbara palvin

fpbp

legit hope you die

Are you that mental gayboy who loves thick, veiny peckers?

Me too, but I reckon there's more chance you'll be in paradise before me when the Saudi's start fucking your shit up, fella.

I love thick, veiny peckers, but I'm not gay!

Does sound a wee bit gay, lad.

no no I'm serious
every time I see that bitch I start to feel lightheaded and dizzy from anger. my brains want me to type but my body can't react quick enough and the keyboard does not contain enough characters to truly convey the utter loathing I feel when I see that ugly whore
fuck off and die

Your mum I think

My mum has a slight Glaswegian accent so would agree, not as strong as my Gran's though which is awful

You getting mad is the reason I do it.

you scoundrel

Blacks

I am a shit, yes

stop posting this hag

probably melbournites

No.

Can't stand the Mancunian accent.

rio de janeiro and the northeast region

Appalachians

Southerners. Ugh. They are basically speaking uzbek language with kyrgyz words.
> Brummies
Does Felicity Jones have brummie accent? She sounds cute imo

The Hague
youtube.com/watch?v=ptGJ8wzeGDE

Limburgers
youtube.com/watch?v=RReKTVxj6_c

They can't be redeemed.

West Coast+Midwest, Philadelphia/S. NJ working class Catholics, Pittsburgh, that ugly accent around the Great Lakes in Chicago and Buffalo

>Felicity Jones
I think she's kinda lost her any Brummie accent she may have had.

>Brum accent
What is this, 1960?

queensland

Other than Moroccans/Turks/other foreigners; Amsterdammers, without a shred of doubt. Limburg and Frisia are bad, the former almost not being understandable, but no accent makes me vomit as profusely as the Amsterdam accent. If you could teach a mentally retarded eel to speak Dutch, it would sound somewhat like an educated Amsterdammer

I don't think the Amsterdam accent is that bad on guys. Only on girls it sounds really.. tacky.

yankees

youtu.be/zzpvU4PBCv8

Larissa's accent is Korean.

There's something about it, especially the way they pronounce the L. It sounds slimey

Western Australians

North Queenslanders sound rougher, but in an endearing way, as do abos. South Australians sound a bit posh.

Western Australians are just fucking weird though. It sounds like someone doing a mangled impersonation of an Australian accent. I fucking hate how they make one syllable sound like two.

In many parts in north holland they have an odd L desu. Many can't even pronounce lopen (walking).

Stockholmare

wog accent

youtube.com/watch?v=lv5XrG-qy0Q
shitty video, but the fat one gets the accent perfect

New yorkers. Absolutely disgusting.

MLE