What is the proper response when someone calls you racist?

What is the proper response when someone calls you racist?

ok

"Not an argument."

Get off my property nigger

/thread

do you want money? please dont yell at me

You say:
"But muh white ancestors ruled the world and I'm their true inheritor but I live in a trailer park for other reasons so this is why I get to condescend to you and call you names because muh butt is really sore and I have to blame it one someone else because I'm a gutless whining faggot who spews hatred and can't take responsibility for my own failures and that's why I'm a racist so fuck you."

I don't watch nascar

Call them sugartits.

Tell them that it's a buzzword that has been used in so many different occasions that it has essentially lost all of its meaning

>top 20% of blacks is smarter than bottom 50% of whites

top kek

I'm not racist, I'm a misanthrope.
Now fuck off, human

Some brave soul needs to share this gem on normiebook.

Did you just assumed my ethnicity you shitlord?

"Yeah, so?"

Ask them to define what 'racist' means, because it's a common SJW tactic to spout out useless buzzwords when challenged and another popular SJW tactic to change definitions of these buzzwords depending on who they're talking to (like saying that racism is prejudice + power, racism is microaggresions, racism is systemic, etc.).

If some kafir calls me a racist, I give them the email addresses of the South African human rights commission and equality courts.
I then proceed to tell them the legal process of filing a complaint. I then also include what happens when you file such a complaint with malicious intent.

It breaks them every single time.

The only way to strip these buzzwords of their power is to start accepting them.

"If my argument is racist according to you, then I'm racist. That doesn't change my argument or make you right."

The fear of being labeled keeps people quiet, we need to strip them of their power.

My usual response is: "And?"

See pic

tell them it is a hateword used to attack victims of communism

"Nigger"

It's not racism if it's true.

Acknowledge it or make them elaborate on their accusation so they are forced to reveal their logical inconsistencies.

Never deny it. If you own it, it can't be used against you. They will only turn away defeated, believing they achieved a victory.

>I then also include what happens when you file such a complaint with malicious intent.

Enlighten us

I'd say that sounds a lot like nigger talk to me boy.

I can't be, race is a social contract.

It's not racism, it's mathematics

"Fuck off, asshole."

Your nose is bleeding, I think you did too much coke

Don't say anything, just give them a look like they're stupid and continue the conversation with whatever you were going to say.

D-democrats are the real racists...

>So?

They will not have a logical response.

I'll use this too

Worst thing you can get charged with is hate speech, which is ultimately a civil case, not a criminal case.

Deliberately lying to the police, a court or anything related is a criminal offence, which has consequences like a criminal record and prison time.

k

call them pedophile or whatever you think will cut the deepest never back down always attack.

pedo works surprisingly well on kikes and cucks... how did he know?!?!?
also geobbles... i mean ts was right.

I was in the debate club back in high school. If they interrupted me to call me a racist, I would ignore them. If they said it during their rebuttals, I would mention in my closing statements that they had to resort to ad hominem attacks.

>black guy gives me a nazi salute a few weeks ago
>tell him im so used to being called a racist it doesnt bother me any more
>he hasnt talked to me since

'I DON'T CARE !'

that's literally what i say

>Autism

"You're retarded"

Never argue with libs, they don't care about logic. Just berate them, they respond to peer pressure

That's for a different conversation

How the fuck is it racist if they have similar facial features to a chimp?

And what else?

"Yes"

For formal debate, not really.

we wuz kangz n sheet