Isn't he supposed to be a comedian?

Isn't he supposed to be a comedian?

No?

No indian can be funny. Their egos are too frail.

very punchable face

Haven't seen his stand-up, but he's usually pretty funny as an actor. very deadpan

He's funny on podcasts

considering the fact that he spends more time bitching about what's offensive or not than actually writing jokes I would say no

he literally said that Harambe jokes were just a way that white people could make fun of blacks without being considered racist.

No. He assists other comedians by explaining why their jokes are funny. It's why he never appears alone

anyone can be funny when stuff is written for them.

this. his wife is another example.

He used to do a good x files podcast

I saw his standup live some years back and it was pretty funny. He had a bit about going to a shitty birthday party in Pakistan and watching a snake fight a mongoose that was hilarious. I also thought he was great on Portlandia. That being said his character on Silicon Valley isn't that funny

>Harambe jokes were just a way that white people could make fun of blacks without being considered racist

Well, that IS true, but then again I believe there's literally nothing wrong with racism.

He's only funny on that show as a foil for Gilfoyle. A "Gilfoil" if you will.

>gets bullied in a bar with nu male friend by a bunch of rowdy Trump supporters
>goes home and cries on twitter about it

he was funny on Movie Fights, never watched any of his work though.

His wife makes me hard as diamonds

You're supposed to laugh at him, not with him.

What did he talk about? Worth a listen now?

I know this is b8 but

>Russell Peters

No, he'a a actor that got a part in a sit-com , sometimes they belive they are actual comedians

is she with milk?

I've never understood this could you explain why you think there's nothing wrong with it?