new stills of the shooter

> video of shooter incoming says police chief
> says there were no others at the scene
> hunting for people with advance knowledge of shooting

three guns used

> IWI Taver SAR
> Springfield XD
> ::inaudible:: m4 varient

So what do we know about this shit? BLM? Muslims? CNN article was full blast gun-blaming. What did he really use? Any info available?

You racist it wasn't any of those. He didn't do nothing. He was just walking on his way when a gang of racist cops came out of nowhere and started calling him racist names, he had no choice but to defend himself since he feared for his life

bump

Why would any citizen need to own one of those rifles? They don't belong in the hands of the general public!

I feel fucking sick. Fuck this subhuman piece of garbage. Fuck anyone on social media who supports the murder of officers. Fuck BLM. Fuck white liberals.

(((you)))

>Springfield XD

back2reddit you go

This wouldn't happen if America had more blacks in leadership roles like president or attorney general.

its cosmetic you retard they all do the same thing. This shits boring as fuck, go watch some Vietnam shit on history.

>that 100 yd swat killshot through structure
Damn

What happened, what is this? Another mass shooting? And isn't Baton Rouge a dindu stronghold?

why do these Louisiana cops seem like such bros

Officer about to cry.

go outside.

day late user some nig killed 3 cops yesterday

>that aimbot tho

So, was he a dindu?

Why are the way you are?

>he was a veteran

Jesus fuck.

yes a former marine , nation of islam we wuz kangz etc youtube and twitter were tip top cringe

Jesus christ

victim info

> one .. 3 iraq tours, 1 year on the local force

> one ... child just turned 4 months old

> one ... 4 kids

I'm cryin Sup Forums

The shooter? what was his name?

Gavin Long

I'm from Baton Rouge. You can walk up to nearly any white guy under 40 in this state and have a pleasant conversation with a stranger. Hell, he'd probably offer you a beer.

Shooter is Literally WE WUZ EGYPTIANS

>Mr. Long filed a form last year in Jackson County, Mo., to change his name to Cosmo Ausar Setepenra, a name freighted with ancient Egyptian references.
>Ausar, often rendered as Osiris, was the Egyptian god of the underworld. A group called the Ausar Auset Society, founded in the 1970s, describes itself on its website as being dedicated to reviving the ancient Egyptian religion among Africans and people of African descent.
>Setepenra, sometimes rendered as Setepenre, or Setep-en-Re, among other variations, meant “chosen by Ra,” the Egyptian sun god. The name has been used in modern times by some people affiliated with occult groups that use Egyptian symbols.

WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ONE NATION UNDER GOD YOU ATHEIST FAGGOT

The suspect in the fatal shooting of three Baton Rouge cops maintained a robust social media presence and a website called Convos With Cosmo in which he described himself as a "freedom strategist, mental game coach, nutritionist, author and spiritual advisor."

The domain registry information for Convos with Cosmo lists as the registrant Gavin Long and his Kansas City address, and a law enforcement source has confirmed to NBC News that a Twitter account linked to the website is the shooter's account.

The website also links to a now disabled Instagram account and Twitter feed, in which he noted in a message posted hours before the shooting: "Just bc you wake up every morning doesn't mean that you're living. And Just bc you shed your physical body doesn't mean that you're dead."

The website also refers to his life-coach business and includes Amazon links to three self-published books under the brand 'The Cosmo Way."

Many of his posts, and products, are dedicated to his ideas of what it means to be an "alpha" male.

kudos to those who called 911 after seeing the shooter at the first police car

If they hadn't called, the shooter would have been able to move onto another target.

bump

They really didn't.
OHHH BAAABY A TRIPLE

Is there something wrong with those guns?

Goddammit Fox hasnt switched from this potato cam. I hate CNN.

>jew gun

Oy vey

Why are you the way you are?

Long officially filed paperwork in Jackson County, Missouri, last year declaring himself Cosmo Ausar Setepenra, a "sovereign citizen" of the United Washitaw De Dugdahmoundyah Mu'ur nation, a loosely affiliated network of mostly African Americans who claim to be Native American and don't believe the U.S. government has jurisdiction over them.

Better be quiet, americans don't get it.

i dont think he knows guns.

Newfags.
>XD
That's the joke. Enjoy your spoonfeeding.

F

but theres a gun called springfield xd...if you tried to be a meme lord then it wasnt a very good attempt.

Im sure the native americans appreciate that.

Trolled hard.

>XD

Go back.

>Hillary Clinton

WHY

GET RID OF THE GUNS, GOYIM

lmao trolled u hard i was only pretending to be retarded xDDDDD

So after Hillshill gets rid of gun violence which kind of _ violence does she ban after?

abusive language violence
or alternatively "assault language"

Truck violence is next on the list. 84 in 4mins

fucking Shillary

take tragedy and use it to political advantage

stand on the graves of dead officers and yrll "vote for me"

>lets support our dindus and police and anyone who died to a gun
>oh btw go vote, and we're hiring and we're sweeping OHIO
>Ketchup on the phones, jared

>I have no platform and I must campaign

>what happened in baton rouge was terrible
>literally next sentence "we can solve this by putting ourselves in the shoes of an african american who suffers more from racial injustice than any other!!

Don't
Elect
Her
Jesus
Christ
Don't
Fucking
Do
This
Man

>open linking thinking its a press conference about those cops killed
>instead its hillary clinton
Day is ruined thanks OP

Rap music and vidya

Trump does this all the time. With the Muslim attacks in Yurop.

>It's okay when Trump does it

Well, she has pretty much lost all support from 100% of state/local law enforcement, and probably has less than 25% of federal law enforcement support.

DESU, the DNC has better music. The song they're playing right now is so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UqfrH74wc0

Neither do assault trucks Merkel.

Trips speaks the truth

>MA checking in
agreed

shall not be infringed, that's why.

more peopel die from cars,tabacco,alcohol,food consumption, sex related diseases than guns.

you take the bad with the good.

>MA checking in
not true here, I'm surprised how nice people get even as mid-atlantic south as maryland

this place is full of learned autistics casting suspicious sidelong glances at everybody in the street

So he was the black equivalent to a Sup Forumstard?

Checked. Also don't post until you have lurked for 2 years or more.

can someone please tell me what's going on right now?

poopoopeepee

failed coup

kek

>. Also don't post until you have lurked for 2 years or more.

that's bullshit. I only lured about 5 minutes.

Stag Arms M4 Variant, which he stashed in a vehicle.

We aren't in yurope. He is basically saying "vote for me so we can prevent that shit from happening to us and not become a failed state like they are".

He's not saying "ISN'T IT TERRIBLE THAT YOUR AMERICAN FAMILY DIED? WHO ON EARTH COULD YOU VOTE FOR TO PREVENT MORE OF OUR PEOPLE BEING KILLED? IT'S BASICALLY YOUR FAULT THAT DADDY IS DEAD YOU RACISTS, VOTE SHILLARY 2016" And even if she wins she isn't gonna do shit to fix it cause it's just ammo for her second term.

all AR-15's.....
ban these baby killing machines already