/got/ general

Men Edition
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/Game of Thrones - Ep 510 Mothers Mercy-D Benioff and D.B.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Balon is a fucking hobo.

So how big was Theon's cock?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

First for Stannis.

Reminder that he is still alive. They show everyone elses death in the show except for Stannis. Why do you think that is? That's right, he is still alive.

Lady Stoneheart

Muh dick

1. Roose
2. Renly
3. Jon
4. Mance
5. Jeor
6. Oberyn
7. Tyrion
8. Ned
9. Blackfish
10. Davos

9001. Robb
9002. Balon
9003. Stannis
9004. Joffrey
9000001. Robert
9000002. Robin
9000003. Littlefinger
9000004. Viserys
90000000001. Tommen

Assume some weird shit went down for some of these names to have somehow become king, eg Roose

Azor Butchered Character

I hope this is true

He was the only one with a rightful claim to the iron throne

>Roose
>best king

Nah, it would of been Ned. Why would you put a traitor who sold out to the lanitsters as best king?

NOPE

original scene as written:

STANNIS
Bolton’s got women fighting for him?

BRIENNE
I don’t fight for the Boltons. I’m Brienne of Tarth.

This means nothing to Stannis.

BRIENNE
I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon.
I was there when he was murdered by a shadow with your face.

Stannis was not expecting this confrontation today, but fuck it, why not.

(NOTE: Yes, the script actually says, “Fuck it, why not.”)

BRIENNE
You murdered him? With blood magic?

Stannis nods.

STANNIS
I did.

BRIENNE
In the name of Renly of the House Baratheon, first of his name,
rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven
Kingdoms and protector of the realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die.

Stannis nods. He’s ready.

BRIENNE
Do you have any last words?

Stannis considers.

STANNIS
Do you believe in the life to come?

Brienne nods.

STANNIS
I don’t. But if I’m wrong, and you’re right…tell Renly I’m sorry
when you get there. I don’t imagine I’ll see him wherever I’m going.
(beat)
And my daughter. Tell her… tell her…

“Sorry” doesn’t begin to cover what he feels about Shireen.
The thought of it brings tears to his eyes, and he’s not
going to die weeping in front of a woman he doesn’t know.
Stannis stares up at her.

STANNIS
Go on. Do your duty.

Brienne raises her sword and brings it down with a mighty swing.

And all 4 of them are death.

DEATH
E
A
T
H

Ramsay would of been the best. Or Holster Tully

You don't see her kill him though, you just see her swing the sword and then it cuts to black.

Why would they not show him getting killed like they have done for every other character in the entire series?

They show Shireen being burned at the stake but they don't show Stannis having his head cut off?

Yeah, nah. He is still alive.

worked

yeah because at the last second brienne changed her mind and HBO and the entire production staff and GRRM are all just lying to you for a big reveal later

god youre pathetic

what a whore

thats because they're filthy childish jews that cant stop letting their personal favourites warp the story and choices they make

seems like a bunch of names thrown in randomy desu

you put some pragmatic monsters in top positions, then some pragmatic monsters in >9000.
then you put some people's who's ONLY quality is "being a good person" up high, and some down low.

doesn't seem to be any logic whatsoever.

>HBO and the entire production staff and GRRM are all just lying
They haven't specifically said he is dead though.

>for a big reveal later
Well duuuurr, that would be the exact point you fucking idiot. They show Brienne swinging the sword, it does not show you killing him. She could of swung to miss.

they have literally addressed it. they even went so far as to explain the reason they didnt show it was because it felt too gratuitous and then GRRM went on to point out that he is still alive in the books... why would he do that if he wasnt dead on the show?

you are either a retard or a terrible attempt at a troll or both

give up on the dream already

Why wouldn'tst've his fire god bring him back?

They aren't going to say that he isn't really dead when they have plans to reveal he is actually still alive are they.

They could just be going along with it.

>How much airtime minutes that could be used for farts/cock jokes will this scene take from the show?
>probably 2 or 3
>Cut it down, just kill him offscreen

if i could write worth shit i would put two caricatures of them in the story that get violently killed.

Considering I skipped all Daenerys and most Jon scenes in the previous seasons, what will I have left to watch?

sure buddy... sure

and the fact that stephen dillane didnt film any scenes for season 7 is not under contract for season 8

im sure he will just magically appear in the finale

keep holding out hope. when its over remember this post so we can all laugh at you

>Maisie Williams leaks

I feel they would cameo death scenes for themselves. It would only be somewhat satisfying though.

>didnt film any scenes for season 7 is not under contract for season 8
And how do you know this? That is right, you don't.

my death for them would be along the lines of the tj in sopranos but they would actually deserve it

Roose being a traitor has nothing to do with the fact that he is the best balance of strategy and honor

>saw Robb leading the North nowhere, took action to ensure the war ended with a Northerner in charge of Winterfell instead of a Lannister
>knew attacking Castle Black would lead to a Northern uprising, in early S6 seemed keen to mend the bridges with all the smaller Northern Houses
>genuinely saw Ramsay as his heir even though Ramsay had autism

I could go on but I have other threads to shit up

Source

Tyrion scenes (jokes and no cocks jokes). Sansa scenes (making bafflingly retarded shit disguised as clever mindtricks). Bran looking more into Jon's past for showfags who didn't get it yet. Samwell looking into Jon's past for showfags who won't get it with the Bran stuff. Brienne talking about executing Stannis just to rmind us a bit more. Lyanna Mormont being the most badass ugly child since macaulay culkin in Home Alone. Arya being a shitty ninja and making a 2 minutes speechs everytime before shockingly removing her mask even tho everyone figured it out 2 minutes prior. More Greyworm&Missandei. They'll probably get a spinoff too.

where? or you talking about the old stuff?

She ate sugar free gummies didn't she?

>D&D humanizing Mannis even slightly instead of having him stay le retarded cartoony bigot homophobic patriarchal villain #9001 up to the end
>ever
That's how I know this is bait, but hey, have a 2/10 for your efforts

LET'S GO MURDER THEM xD

And to think we only have three months left to go to confirm the leaks and still hate watch (or genuinely watch as a fan idk).

except for the part where its not bait

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/Game of Thrones - Ep 510 Mothers Mercy-D Benioff and D.B.pdf

keep spergin, this is getting hilarious

but thats wrong, they dont show blackfish death scene at all

He was a minor character and only has 10-15 minuets of screen time during the whole season.

>the whole season.
The whole series.

Ew pass

You see it in the first season.

Cast him, /got/

Recast of Hodor who is now completely fine.

*chases you*

*Let her catch me* :3

*unzips needle dick*

*murders you*

nothing personnel, kid

They probably just fucked up the filming/cgi of that scene and didn't have enough time/money to fix it. So they didn't bother showing the crappy frames of Stannis's cgi head rolling off his body.

Why must D&D sabotage every good character?
>make Stannis a zombie
>make him kill his daughter, who isn't even suppose to be with him on his march South

Don't get me started on what they did to Jamie's character.

Where? Her hump?

>tfw her hump leaks

best day of my life. I love you waif(u)

*blocks your path*

b-but you just murdered me

she's so cute
i want to protect her even though she's a vicious killer

*takes your body back to the temple and washes it*

>waif
>fu
>waif+u = waifu
>waifu
It is known

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
Waifu

>MissGrey

>showships
also the worst ship of all time.

I don't see little finger anywhere in this list

Baratheon is kill

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
Waifu
LittleCat

well there is gendry and a hope that stannis is alive

Gendry is with Syrio training to be a sword of Bravos

How will Ed Sheehan's character die? If he does? By Arya? Or as an entertainer Cersei won't care for? As random wildling #3?

braavosi whore #21189

>no Beric thread
What's wrong with you faggots

Who is tbis

Just got AWOIAF and Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, any other prequel-novels I should look into?

The Ice Dragon

Don't count on finishing the books. The Winds of Never Ever and A Dream of Spring will probably never get released.

you're an idiot if you actually buy his side books and feed his ego to be a self righteous piece of shit

I don't know what's more torturous, that winds of winter gets released with a bunch of cliffhangers and dream never gets published. Or that neither gets published. There may be "is Jon Snow really dead" sized cliffhangers but I get the feeling it will mostly be a slog of a read-again if it is ever published... or finished getting written.

I think we will get TWoW, but if it is going to take as long to writ ADoS as it has TWoW (6 years and counting) then I don't think we will get.

If we do it will probably be half written by GRRM and someone else will finish it off.

I'm actually kind of fine with TWoW being the last published book, this is one of those series where the journey and shitposting aka theory-crafting is more fun than the destination, imo

I'd settle for winter being published and the show ending at this point. I haven't completely given up yet. And will hopefully get hints from George about his ending and thoughts on the tv version throughout the years he has left.

>thoughts on the tv version
He already said the show was trash

>ahhh save me grey worm

Citation needed.

But after the final season/ending airs, he may come out with "x person is still alive" or something akin to it as a treat to fans, a slip up, change of mind, or even a fu to d&d ( I don't rule out two characters with similar names being introduced and killed in twow or ados).

The story in the books is different to the show. He isn't going to change the books depending on the show. There are already characters that aren't in the show in the books and characters that are dead in the show but alive or back from the dead in the books.

But didn't he also admit he had some characters' fates up in the air? Something about how he is tending them like a garden and he will see where it goes? D&D said as much some years ago.

Fuck you user

Gendry isn't a Baratheon. At least not yet. But he isn't even a recognised bastard.

Knight of the Seven Kingdoms is a nice book user.

im sure it is but as i said rewarding that fat piece of shit who gives his fans the constant middle finger isnt what i would do

Dabbid of House Danbrett.

The "shipping guy" is back!
Where the fuck have you been "shipping guy" ?

Maario Naharis

>This means nothing to Stannis.

House Tarth is one of House Baratheon's major small Houses. Probably equivalent of the Starks and the Glovers and Manderlys.

Why the fuck wouldn't Stannis suddenly perk up at hearing a Tarth is standing in front of him?

What if Jaqen is walking down the streets of Braavos and some citizen says hello to him, would Jaqen say hello too?

If you greet a Faceless Men, would he respond? They seem to be feared and respected.

Nice monkish robe, Jaqen.

I would imagine everyone that lives in Braavos steers clear of the House of Black and White and it's custodians if they were in the robes and wouldn't recognize them otherwise.

Are people in Bravos generally that friendly that they say hi to each other or do most keep to themselves and only exchange words to purchase something or fight? If they do say " hi" does the person know from all the faces they wear if they are a faceless man and not just a newcomer? Or do they think, for example, that neighbor they've known for years and always say hi to but is now cold with them ( because a fm killed him and is using their face?) automatically an asshole, weird, both so now he is a faceless man. We need a new Asoiaf side book on everything about the Faceless men you've wanted to know but were afraid (To the Bravosi (sp?) citizen) ask alt title A Bravosi's guide to the FM: Customs, Rituals, and Etiquette.

Makes sense

Would anyone else live for Beric to read them stories? The guy has such a comfy voice.