Who was in the wrong here?

Modric, Asencio, Ronaldo 50%
Keeper 50%

whats verrati doing at the bottom?

PSG fear and the defender not defending against the gay portuguese, while annoying his own goalkeeper.

stop posting penaldo's tap in

salah's skill was way better

>salah's skill was way better against shitters who lost to Besiktas at home two months ago

post the whole sequence with Ronaldo fouling the centreback trying to get the ball out senpai

why dont you post the foul at Kroos at like 40 seconds in the first half

*an obvious penalty

That meme #12 who had a dozen chances to either tackle or get close and take the ball.

Like seriously, if you're a defender and you don't back yourself to win a 1 on 1 when there's zero chance of your lack of pace being exploited, then just quit. Literally go tight and try to take the ball without hitting the other player. If he knocks it past you, just stand your ground, there's no space behind you. Defenders are such shit these days.

Meunier, Kimpembe, and Areola, in that order

>Areola
heh from this angle it really looks like Marquinhos passed the ball to Ronaldo, took me a while to find out what really happened

ronaldo doesn't touch him

Rabiot should of covered Ronaldo that lazy fuck was full on tree trunk mode in that play.

Marquinhos for not knowing how to properly clear a ball, and Ronaldo for celebrating after that pathetic goal.

you know what i will never get when i see webms like this one? how can a player unironically celebrate a tap in like this? do these people lack any form of self respect?

thats bcuz ur a nerd on an image board for japanese cartoons
you would never be in that mans position in a million years

Marquinhos would've cleared the ball had his keeper not gotten a touch to it. It's pure shit luck. Can tell all you retards hardly understand this sport. Kimpembe (3) should've stopped the ball entering the 6 yard if you really want to point the finger

>he thinks psg are better than porto
Wew lad

That French centre half who ball watched and didn't even put in a challenge to stop the ball across goal. Might as well have not been there

>How can someone cerlebrate a game winning goal in front of tens of thousands of people
Kys

>game winning goal
>already 2-1 up
Retard

To all the people bitching about tap ins, this was pretty good for a tap in. At first I thought it bounced off his knee but in slow motion you can see that he actually looks at it and knees it in.

that was the goal that made it 2-1 Ahmed.

there is a gigantic difference between celebrating and celebrating on your own in an attempt to stand out. if i scored a tap in like this id literally run towards my teammate, not the fucking corner flag.

yeah it was pretty nice, especially since any ball that hits your thigh will drop dead
just try to imagine the rush of 80k people losing their shit over your goal

Marquinhos is at fault.

He doesn't mark anyone. He doesn't cover any ground that could matter. All he does is interfering with his own keeper's job.

The keepers are trained to either smother the ball completely or to punch it away wide across the goal, where it's unlikely to be any danger. Areola does the latter but his decision is undone by Marquinhos, who redirects the ball back in the danger zone.

the entire defensive block desu, starting with rabiot

rabiot doing absolutely nothing to press modric, just points to the right a bit

>should of

Barça fags never disappoints.

Rabiot for not closing on Modric
Verratti for not being here (where the fuck is he???)
Kimpembé-Marquinhos-Rabiot (again) for letting Modric do an easy pass to Asencio
Meunier for not being aggressive enough on Asencio
Kimpembé for not putting the ball into corner
Marquinhos for letting CR7 unmarked
Marquinhos for not being able to clear the ball

Areola 100% NOT in fault here, he was doing a great match, his defenders let him down

He looks like such a bellend with that celebration

le dive? lmao
it's a foul anyway, the player falls cause otherwise he'd be hurt. that's the typical foul made by strikers when pressuring the defs

the captain (marquinhos i think) because he is not in position to begin with (meaning the other cb and meunier need to shift inwards a bit), and then not dealing properly with the ball
you could also claim that the other CB (3) could and should put the ball out for a corner
anyone who thinks meunier is primarily at fault rather than a bit unlucky is american or just doesn't understand football

>dive
dumb mutt