How do people with strikingly different skin colors fall in love with each other?

This question has riddled me for years. Your thoughts Sup Forums?

>inb4 love is color blind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a white guy living in Miami, there are literally no white chicks. I'm going to have to settle for a hispanic one. ._.

Cognitive dissonance.

Move you fucking dumb animal...

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN

REEEEEEEEE

But love is blind, op.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

What do you mean with how?
Being a full blown stormfag cumguzzler isn't a priority for the vast majority of any population.

All I got man. Latinas everywhere. Cuban ones, lots of those.

Don't worry though, I'm a robot so probably won't be an issue.

how do they get over the part that shitskin doesn't glow in the dark?

White girls fuck shitskin guys to get back at their white fathers and to say fuck you to all white men.

any nonwhite guy is clamoring for a white skin woman

But why leave a genetically superior race for an inferior one?

Tell me about Miami. I like to hear from boots on the ground about how places are.

annon naples is mostly white and about 1hr 30 minute drive dont make shitty excuses.

Money.

latinas are awesome but you have to go farther south than shitty mexico for the goddess tier

Because most people don't care about skin colour.

Most couples aren't in love in general

Surprisingly, some people aren't shallow cunts such are yourself, who place value on superficial, skin deep traits like pigmentation. You're a piece of shit, OP, and you'll continue to be a miserable sack of shit until you grow past your juvenile, edgy phase and with that, abandon your ethnocentrism.

This

You dumb sons of bitches, now you listen here. Stereotyping exists because it keeps animals fucking ALIVE. Nobody hates niggers because they're brown. We dissociate with them because we've learned they are more likely to commit violent crimes, be less intelligent, more annoying and smell worse. It's called sampling. You don't have to know every single third worlder to know that on the whole third worlders are shit.

Get. Fucked.

Facial features matter more than skin color. Also there's money, desperation, and other shit

>skin color
nice meme

Yes

And every person who'd kill me for my skin color is white, which is why I joined the Police Department

""""""""""sampling"""""""""" helps everyone :^)

>strikingly different skin colors
It's pretty much the same color in the photo though.

I'm a shit skinned black hair brown eyed beaner and my wife is a light skinned brown haired green eyed beaner. We're both catholic mexican so it's all good culturally

>what is the difference between individuals and groups
You're a high caliber mouthbreather if you go around in life assuming all black people are inferior because black males from a very specific age bracket are more violent.

>This question has riddled me for years.

People get married or live together primarily so they can split the bills. Being single is a less efficient way to live, relationships are foremostly practical arrangements.

As a non-white man Imho, it's exactly because I'm not white.

Confidence is king and as long as you're not an autist, can hold a conversation, reasonably intelligent and decent looking you have options.

>Bipolar Disorder.
>Schizophrenia
>Drug Abuse.
>Brainwashing.

the chinese fellow makes more money than you.

only people who hate their parents do it

The dark skinned seed is strong, the fertile white wombs are never safe around them, nature can not be defeated, white wombs longing for strong men.

How can the white man even compete?

Face it, you're done, it's just a matter of time. Everyday white wombs are fertilized by superior seed.

White men are the new Asian men, and you know it too, your women sense this too, the turning of the tide. You have embraced

femininity and been completely emasculated, while Africans and Arabs embrace masculinity, then your governments flood your countries with these men, as your women go out and cheer for MORE.

Your women are ours now. You're emasculated and weak, you are being conquered and your women sense it, as do you.

>I'm a robot

Rubio still made it work.

I don't even know. They look disgusting together; not that she's all that much of a looker, but the guy looks like a complete mongrel.

WTF white women?

>tfw brown spic and admire Aryans
>im overly love with whites like a bad fetish and have an entire philosophy behind it
>white women's beauty blows all the other features away, other races cant compete
>snow angle white-pale skin is the purist
>hair is the crown of beauty and Aryans hair is the most varieties that consist of 5 shades of blonde, ranges from dark red to light orange and brunettes are woodland brown and pitch black
>tfw Aryans are the only race to have bright vibrate blue, amber, green, light brown eyes that are a pleasure to stare at while talking to them they're fucking eye candy
>tfw marring a 5'7 snow skinned, light brown hair, blue-eyed Nordic goddess whom i treat good
>i make her wear togas and leaf crowns n shit
>aware that white people are going extinct and feel "ugly" that im muddying up the gene pool with my 5'8 dark hair dark eyes spic genes and destroying one of the few lineages for blue eyes

I do not hate my own race i actually like being mexican and i enjoy the feeling like an outsider / underdog but i cant help that i just have such a admiration/fetish for white people, I feel guilty for not wanting to settle for my own race but i cant help how i feel. Even before i got married i was invested in the idea of an interracial marriage, its just appealing for some reason. Idk why i just really like the idea and my wife being white and me being a spic. Its refreshing and easy in the same way its easy to connect with a girl from a foreign country because the language barrier adds a weird sort of "magic"to it. My wife has also told me she feels the same and finds a sort of comfort in it and that it was like having a brand new identity from combining 2 different identities. Maybe im weird tho

Fucking. Do. It. I love it when white men cuck our race by breeding our women.

Because its literally in their self-interest

One user before told me it's like this:
1.People are told to question (insert privileged institution)
2.They're told that the privileged institution is in the way of (insert biological reward)
3.They are then given the biological reward

In this case, women are being told to question white masculinity.
They're told that white masculinity is in the way of love and sex.
Then they are given love and sex.
It's a way of conditioning people into associating primal desires with liberalism.

jej i'm half mexican half slavic

Miami is pretty nice. There is lots to do and the weather is great. It's heavy on the tourists but that's because I live in Miami Beach. Overall pretty good. I build boats there so work is steady.

Yeah I work with a guy who went to high school with him.

>Fucking. Do. It.
Do Spanish women like white guys? I rarely get hit on. I don't get out much though, maybe that's the problem. I'm not a fat neckbeard or anything though, pretty good shape and thin. But.. white guy that doesn't speak Spanish in Miami is tough.

the average age is also 65 in Naples, FL

Spanish girls love white guys, you are probably just ugly.

Poor people, people of challenged mobility fuck and settle with whatever they bump in to.

Schools, work, Walmart workers, baristas, whoever is easy and proximal.

Absolutely this.

this and nice bantz

i like that word mouthbreather. using it

How slavic, blue eye blonde hair slavic? Lame question but can you post a selfies, im curious how my children will look like. I dont think iv seen a good example of a white / hispanic hybred.

Most women dont approach guys unless they're hot. Latinas usually only see white guys as either dorky or someone that has money so i should stick by them if i want to have fun or increase my status. Most Latinas subconsciously think a white guy will increase her status so its probably easier for a white guy to get a latinas number then a hispanic guy. But you sound like someone who might be insecure so maybe you either should find a good girl or some girl that wants a serious relationship.

This really is basic shit.

Do you realize the only reason the idea of "race" and different striations in skin tone among humans is because thousands of years ago, it would be extremely difficult for someone to move from Sweden to lets say, Southeast Asia. For basically all of humanity humans have been relegated to mate with people geographically close to each other. Immigration and flight is changing that and there is nothing wrong with it.

There is no forced agenda (except maybe in America)
There is no hidden conspiracy to "kill whites"
It is just the natural result of immigration and flight.

Do you think during the age of colonization people were raving about "muh white genocide"? Transportation allows people who might not have otherwise been together to make babies. It's not that complicated to understand.

No, I have tan skin and green/hazel eyes.
My sisters are white skinned with green/blue eyes I just got the tan.

reddit niggerss!!!!!!!!!!!