CGI from 1993 is still the best we have ever seen

>CGI from 1993 is still the best we have ever seen

How?

It's shit CGI. Only works because it's masked by the dark and the rain.

Troll Hunter used the exact same CGI

no it works because its mostly real. The CGI part (the legs) look like shit.

go to bed Cameron

We have never seen a TRex before so our brains have nothing to compere it to except drawings and (mostly) poor CG.

Darkness helps also too

Its not THAT good anymore, but its still impressive.

I think ST and ID4 aged better,

It's passable at best, but for 1993 that's a fucking miracle,so good for them.

I'm referring to all of the CGI in the movie. Watch the scenes in broad daylight with the giant long necked faggots and you'll see what it really looks like.

T2 still looks pretty good.

Why is it so blue?

>giant long necked faggots
I bet you know by heart the classification but you don't want to sound too dorky even for Sup Forums

I couldnt decide if it was Brontosaur or Brachiosaur so I just went with giant long necked faggots instead.

"Brachiosaur thirty (feet)"

its the color of kino

Talent and hard work

>muh good CGI
All those movies used miniatures with minimal CGI. LotR is a good example.

>LotR
>minimal CGI
lmao

brontosaur isnt a real dinosaur you fucking nerd

fake news

that's why i went with giant long necked faggots. i was worried i'd look like a retard if i got it wrong. now i just look like a retard anyway.

>he doesnt know

cameron went back and made all his movies fucking blue for the bluray releases of his movies.

God fucking knows why, maybe he thought it would make his films look more modern.

Haven't you heard user? It's real again

>tell everyone brontosaur is fake
>be smug
>find this shit out.
im never giving out "facts" again.

Have you watched the making of? All those sets were either full-scale (like Brie or Edoras) or miniatures, like Isengard. The Uruk-hai and many orcs and goblins were real, puppets and make-up.
Sure you have a bit of CGI here and there: the troll, the balrog, Shelob, etc. But nothing like your average action movie today. Compare LotR with the Hobbit trilogy and you'll see the difference.

>Jurassic Park
>CGI

they artificially breeded real dinosaurs you retard. thats not CGI