/brit/

The weekend draws near and so with it a temporary respite for the humble wagie from Mr. Nosenstein's watchful gaze. A time intended for relaxation and holy worship before renewed toil in the coming week, it will likely be wasted wanking and posting on Sup Forums

Such is life for the wagie every day, every week, every month and every year. A sad and pitiful existence to be sure but one he's sullenly relinquished himself to in the vainglorious hope of purchasing a flat 4 hours outside London city centre edition

Other urls found in this thread:

news.met.police.uk/news/decision-made-following-consultation-regarding-form-696-274924
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
feedmerightmeow.tumblr.com/post/159636205837/calvinvideoyellbiz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sometimes my dick gets hard when I poop it's so weird

Yes, very clever. Silly little dimwit

single linkers should be lined up and shot

Stop talking about Iceland

the day of the rope will come for single linkers

It's how the word should be pronounced based on spelling but something similar happened with "colonel" whose spelling came from the Italian word "colonello" but whose pronunciation came from the Spanish "coronello", both of which were in use in France at the time both parts of the word spilled over into English. Lieutenant is older but again it comes from the Middle English sort-of mispronouncing a French spelling variant "lueftenant", which didn't stick in French. Obviously the Americans did their mostly retarded project of "phoneticising" words and their spellings, but one reason the Americans may pronounce it like it's spelled is possibly because the French played a role in their military's early history. I've heard the royal navy pronounced it without the "f" so it sounds reasonably like the word as spelt, but don't know about that.

KEK

The religious police are on the way.

oh the weather outside is frightful

Same fag.

All developed societies in history have prized breasts over butts.

is a female orgasm better than a male orgasm?
I really want a clitoris lads

your mum's pussy is frightful... of my cock

mad to think irish people have universities and running water. amazing what we can teach animals

>tfw welsh

I'm afraid of saxons

>single linkers
Please explain this in retard terms.

sue

girls can cum over and over again, it makes no sense for them to be better than one big one

i'm afraid of americans
i'm afraid of the world

singly link hierarchial agglomerative clustering la

>implying they aren't as good as male orgasms when she is being fucked by chad or tyrone

JUST ANNOUNCED: Form 696 has been scrapped. This decision will help London’s night-time economy thrive & shows #LondonIsOpen to music artists & DJs.
news.met.police.uk/news/decision-made-following-consultation-regarding-form-696-274924

fucking work it out you gormless troglodyte

Truth hurts fag.

*linked

can we scrap london next

sounds like the board for you

Low temperature is not doing my small penis any favours

>tfw cat

I'm afraid of dog

Are you guys single linkers?

In statistics, single-linkage clustering is one of several methods of hierarchical clustering. It is based on grouping clusters in bottom-up fashion (agglomerative clustering), at each step combining two clusters that contain the closest pair of elements not yet belonging to the same cluster as each other.

A drawback of this method is that it tends to produce long thin clusters in which nearby elements of the same cluster have small distances, but elements at opposite ends of a cluster may be much farther from each other than to elements of other clusters. This may lead to difficulties in defining classes that could usefully subdivide the data. [1]

depends on the data tbqh.

caught a few runts in the late thread

I'd rather go outside than go on Sup Forums and I never go outside.

Rhys sees his village from a nearby hill
Rhys thinks of days before Saxons came
He sees the foreigners in growing numbers
He sees the foreigners in fancy hovels
He thinks of days that he can still remember...now.

I could eat Crunchies forever

been drinking a lot of tap water and now I'm a woman

>londons night time economy
drugs, guns and drain cleaner sales will skyrocket.

Ohhhhh, hard man you are

nice

london is a repulsive cesspit

not underwater you couldn't

been watching a lot of TV and now my wife has a black bf

are rorkes pro or anti royals

Don't shoot amerigoblin memes at me but my city is quite literally whiter than London

>white
amerigoblin.jpg

êower wêmend m¯æðieldan ûs of pro ic, nîðing

Ah ok. So you guys are arrogant pseudointellectuals.

I'm 5'8, should I transition?

not a high bar

summer

so is Sao Paulo you utter melt

Stay a twink.

>Ohhhhh
Butt plug playing up again?

Does anyone do that thing where you sit for a long time so you twist you torso right and left?

Because if you do I'm here to tell you that you look like an idiot.

it's a split 2bh some think that the queen is pro Brexit and hates pakis and some think she is a reptilian globalist trying to destroy the country

lmao

>this dutch bender that watches /brit/ in silence until the chance to say something bent pops up
fucking creepy as

when you link to a new thread with just a single >> so half the posters just gloss over it

damn normans
they ruined england for the rest of us!

pro. there' no real reason to dislike them at all. they generate more money in tourism than they consume in tax. they are also a world renowned national symbol that strengthens our soft power quite significantly. and lizzy's alright. only cry baby lefties hate them because they seemingly live in luxury. which I suppose they do, but not without quite considerable personal sacrifice.

If this is true I will laugh.

>Don't shoot amerigoblin memes at me but my city is quite literally whiter than London

nothing pseudo about it la

No but your mum's is ;)

Such a plain face. Like porridge.

flippant normbobulators! yabba dabba doooooo!

>but not without quite considerable personal sacrifice.
such as?

fuck you
*twists right*
*springs back round to the left, extends arms and takes off through the fucking ceiling*

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>half the posters just gloss over it
Those retards should be shot.

>white white white are you white I'm white white whiter white white
pull the other one yankee doodle

>ywn be born into the royal family well out of the line of succession and never have to work a day in your life

love apples me

*rapes you*

>insecure
A large chunk of the world population don't give a fuck what other people think.

drunk too much tap water today and installed grindr

oh.....

I swear only the stupidest poor people do that here, I don't know if they're emulating black sports people or something. It looks so stylized and artificial

have sex with a muslim and you die in a French tunnel

you know how as an A list celebrity you are under pretty close scrutiny of the public? Imagine that times a thousand. if you fuck up as a royal, it reflects on the entire country. this is most true for the queen and prince phillip. monarchs often cannot handle the pressure of rule, and opt out. from a very young age they are meticulously taught royal etiquette, by which they must abide nearly always.

Waffle, complete waffle.

Not sure tovisit my dying gran today or tomorrow
What would you guys do? I feel a bit bad having to ask

feedmerightmeow.tumblr.com/post/159636205837/calvinvideoyellbiz

harry dressed as a nazi and it didn't hurt him much

Fake news mate

It's ok if the royals are racist. Any whiff of arab cock though and you'll find yourself splattered on a French dashboard.

visit your grandma la

don't worry mate I've already seen her, she's just having a quick nap
*zips dick*

Is louis still a cuck or is he a chad now

Spacker, complete spacker.
The throne was abdicated not even that long ago, because the king wanted to marry a divorcee, and the public would not allow it. all potential monarchs have to have intimate knowledge of the history of the monarchy. if you fuck up, all chances of being a ruler are gone forever, or if you fuck up big time, you're just killed off. Princess Margarette, Prince Harry, Prince Charles, none of them will ever rule because of public scandals or just plain poor etiquette.

I wouldn't fancy the gig myself tbph

eating a banana :)

King Louis XIV of France? think he's dead, mate

He's a martyr

that was very different times tbf

it literally ruined any chance he ever had of being king at like, what, 17?

having a giggle at the life of runtery that came about to produce this post