Notice how all British poster suddenly try to make funny posts about Ronaldo and PSG just to distract from their winter...

Notice how all British poster suddenly try to make funny posts about Ronaldo and PSG just to distract from their winter Olympic results

YOU ARE FOOLING NO ONE HERE BRITBONGS

>please care about our winter sports

look, i'm happy for you, but stop pushing this narrative we're supposed to care and supposed to be good at them, because that's never been the case.

no one cares about the shitty winter olympics.

>snownigger games
literally who gives a shit

>"p-please someone pay attention to my meme olympics results"

El goblino de londres...

>Caring about the Winter Olympics this much

nigga, not even the summer olympics matter that much

this is now a ronaldo thread

is making a snowman a winter sport?

Notice how we're making the Champion's League look like a joke.

>B-but we beat Porto
Hahahahaha

Zero
E
R
O

>brits posting about their favourite sport that they literally care about to the exclusion of everything else

>"Ah ze diversion tactic! To distract from your sub-par performance in ze Vinter Olypicschen!"

Fucking krauts man. Fucking sausage gobblers...

if only epl clubs could participate in the olympics someone could finally beat the usa in the medal table

>Forfeits half of all Olympic events

95% of England wanted Porto to win m8

>winter games
>literally the whitest olympics

Europe should care.

we used to forfeit all of them, this is the best it's ever been

>usa, south korea, france, japan, china, kazakhstan, canada
>white

Snownog countries.
Austria
Canadia
Er... that's it.

Dele Alli >>>>> Tom Daley

>China
>not White
>Somalis in charge of determining whitness

Z E R O
E
R
O

Shut up about the shit version of the Olympics no one cares

>Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and plenty of other small european countries don't have any medals
>people obsess over us

why

Or maybe there are people like myself who don't give a fuck about irrelevant winter sports which people watch now and again in 4 years. Pointless.

Literally who cares lmao

cringe, who give a shit

>GREAT Britain
isn't actually great

We've always been shit at the Winter Olympics. Like, literally always. No, I mean, like, we've never, ever, EVER been anything other than abysmal at the Winter Olympics, nor have we ever claimed to be. I don't get the point of this thread.

>outmedal'd you in 2008, 2012, and 2016

Touche fritz old chap.

bu-but muh footy

More popular than every winter sport combined x10 easily

Tea tray racing is yet to start. Us Brits are the masters of having a cuppa then sliding around on the tray.

lol you guys won't win

The French and the Yanks have already started moaning about the UK's new body suits.

Our geeks a far superior to others.

the british weren't consistent enough in their training heats

Great actually refers to 'Grande' as in 'Vast Empire'

Enjoy the enlightenment, Hans

winter olympics do not matter im sorry.

any """""""""""sport""""""""""" which requires a judge assigning you a grade is not proper.

lol sweden saying this

The only people who say this are Brits though. Not even tropical countries think this way.

The Olympics is something women watch. Any "competitive" event that has more women than men watching is automatically not a sport. Anything that requires a judge is an art and not a sport.

>inb4 the bongs remove swimming
Nice '''''''''Commonwealth''''''''' games you have there.

We care more about winning at the biggest sport in the world than building a snowman.

>Zero
Is this the amount of goals Porto scored?

Who will you Amerifats play in the world cup?