Here I am you stupid fuck! What, you think I am gonna hide from an autist like you!?

Here I am you stupid fuck! What, you think I am gonna hide from an autist like you!?

So we lost 5-0. Big deal. You think that's enough to put us down! Hell it isn't. We're gonna 1-7 on your ass at Anfield, mate. Germany style, bro. And you goal is gonna be an own goal courtesy of Herrera.

You think this is gonna put me away from this board!? That I am just gonna cry my ass about it and hope you all forget about me!? Hell no, you fuckers. I am coming harder and stronger. Portoposting hasn't ended yet. We still have one more game against you.

You don't quit, man. You don't shiv. Oh, what, you just got fired from your job!? Keep nagging your boss to give it fucking back, then telk him to fuck off once you get accepted again. You find out our girl is betraying you with some seven big black guys!? Beat the fuck out of them, fuck that bitch one last time and tell her to fuck off. Your team loses 5-0, you are stopping supporting them!? Never on our watch

You see a bunch of 30000 Spaniards trying to conquer your country!? You only have like 3000 guys. You guve up and hope they go gentle on your ass!? Hell no! You rape the shit out of them and make a Saint out of your commander! You're in India, with like 25 ships, and get attacked by a Muslim fleet of like 500 ships. You go Allah Akbar!? Never! You go Deus Vult and destroy the shit out of the infidels. You lost your independence to Spain. You accept it like a little bitch and wait 500 years to fight back and start making gay ass manifs and terrorist attacks like the Basques and the Catalans!? As If! You are independent back again in 60 years. You are fighting for your colonies against literally the entire world. USA and USSR together. You ever give up!? Nope. You keep fighting until you tell them to fuck off.

Banter and mocking mean nothing to us. We will never give up. And we still believe we can defeat Liverpool

t. falseflagging boca de piano

Cringe

cinco muito pelo autismo

This desu

awful

with this post you have already lost

you are depleted. go into hiding for a while

(you) right now

Embarassing.

please don't kill yourself

OY VEY KIKE

DONATE GOYM

BASED
BAAAAAAAAAAAASED

la creatura portugueso..

that's a lot of text

SALAH, MANE MANE!
DO DO DO DO DO DO

Based. Pic related

>the power of passion and perceverance
>written by a woman

embarrassing

>they couldnt protect his smile
;_;

BASED PORTUBRETHREN

WATCH
OUR
LEAGUE

Only 2 players in that pic today.

Whatever, don't ever change, man

>this couldnt happen at anfield

only googled "porto squad 2018", the fuck do i know who plays for porto

Came here to watch porco poster get BTFO
Not disappointed desu

>cinco muito
>dubs de cinco

If Porto lose the second leg change your Pepe's to Apu's and continue posting
Sup Forums will have your back

God youre autistic

Where's your team user? Celta de Vigo 7 - Benfica 0

God bless portofrog

No, he's from Basileia 5-0 Benfica

autism
cringe
deadend life
embarrassment
kill yourself

They will overcome this, Porto is not the kind of team that let's itself down.

the state of >you

never post again

My team plays tomorrow you turbo autist.

>brazillian teams

>Norwegian Flag
>Football thread

based

back to Sup Forumseddit

even worse, I'm not OP btw. How does it feel to win a championship each 20 years and being virtually unknown in Europe?

which players do you blame the most for getting BTFO? sa letting it slip? or herrera? or others? what went wrong tactically?

EL OGRO DE LAS IBERIAS

Sorry mate but without CL games to look forward to, you'll run out of all energy and motivation to keep up this gimmick of yours. The last 2 times that Liverpool beat Portuguese teams away they went on to lift the big one.

PRAISE BE TO JOESUS!

the thing is were not even good vs portuguese teams, i think braga beat us, and benfica shit on us. this portuguese team was just especially JUST

Feels pretty good.
I love my team, even when they win.

>We will never give up. And we still believe we can defeat Liverpool
I respect the faith you have in your team. Porto fans stayed and sang until the end and I think English fans could take a lot from that. Porto are still a great team with many gems. Brahimi was great today. Marega and Aboubakar are solid players too and it's a shame we didn't get to see Aboubakar play. Even though your team were up against a stronger team they still played with balls and fans remained hopeful. If you do pull off a massive win at Anfield and knock us out, I will root for you guys in the Champions League. Even if you don't you're still destroying your league. You have a beautiful city btw.

Respect from a Liverpool fan.

those teeth, eww, atleast we have fine women waiting back home to confort us

>the state of you

>third worlder threads

ew

kys op

>not watching real football
better than the current shitlympics by a mile

Yeah, American threads are shit

what is it with the Portuguese and autism

So based. What a true fan.

Portuguese who watched the game, what went wrong with porto? why did this record score on them happen?

>Las iberias
>Las

Fucking gross. People on this website have the absolute worst taste in women.

Hahaha so ebin xD

Sage goes in all fields

I wonder if she's ever banged any of the liverpool players

>what is it with the northern Portuguese and autism
fixed, can't understand it either

That's Harry Kewell's daughter user

Sage only has to go in the options field, you autist. Why even make the effort to post in this thread?

Liverpool was superior in every way, nothing else to say really

Nice supple titties. 8.5/10

I fucked that girl in 2012 lol

Fun fact: she is running for the new reality show

They had to breed hypersensitivity and attention to detail into their people so they could defend themselves from the filthy Castilian hordes

Is my kebab durum ready yet? How's the weather lately in Lisbon Aarush?

They think they can get away with killing everyone like in >watchourleague

maybe the weather and the fact that there are few people under 60 breeds melancholy, Galicians are similar

I thought it was Claire Rourke?

And yet Braga is the youth capital of Portugal and the northeners are known as the warmest people in the country...makes you think

>few people under 60
That's not a northern thing. Everywhere in this country that is not at least 50km away from sea is full of old people.

good lad

you are my hero senpai

the cringe..stop it please

let me guess you are a dirty moor

aren't you a smart lad? bet you graduated top of the class too

>Using lad thinking he's some smug britt
You're just a dirty moor with no indentity, face it Aarush. Now for the last time IS MY KEBAB DURUM READY YET?

>northerners are known as the warmest people
Yeah thats just wrong. Northerners are the least liked people in Portugal

>poortherner thinks he's smart and not poor

well that's impossible since they're the most populous region of the country 3 689 609 people strong. Ever heard of Northern hospitality? Maybe they are the ones YOU personally least like? Maybe it's your own bias showing up a bit too much?

both smart and rich, with a higher quality of life than you can ever dream to have, feels good man

It was funny for the months before the game, now it's just sad.

Go back to your hovel pootofag

>Portuguese flag
>Football thread

i just cried a little... thank you based portoposter, only enlightened people realize that we are the ultimate good guys...

you mean the European Champions flag? You mean the country where Ronaldo and Mourinho come from?

>3 points
>3rd in 4 country group

lol, I left Sup Forums, forgot this happened, came back and saw this thread and instantly started laughing. What a hilarious combination of events. 2 months of shitposting and this is the outcome. Never change Sup Forums.

damn a lot of salty countries that don't even play professional football hating on Portugal I wonder what we are doing right?

>knowing spic languages