ITT: Stories that you want to be made into a movie

ITT: Stories that you want to be made into a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usYtK3d2ydk
youtube.com/watch?v=RHlldvAVBnE
youtube.com/watch?v=geYZzFwSI7k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E
youtube.com/watch?v=LRNwgE4iPJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6cxaCosJE
youtube.com/watch?v=hudc7npDjdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making it into a movie makes no sense, too much Kojima-isms, super serious spy shit mixed with anime villans, its tone deaf as a movie, you vould make it a good anime tho

Kojima already make his video games in movies you faggot. He probably wanted to be a director,and failed so he saw opportunity in vidya. as new story telling medium,except he is still resentful and make his vidya more movie then gameplay.

Then why was MGSV all gameplay and no movie?

No point in turning any of Kojima's games into movies. There's a movie version of MGS3 on Subsistence anyway.

Video game movies can never work and adapting them in the first place is pointless and stupid.

Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When life ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die. I've been waiting, Snake, for a long time. Waiting for your birth, your growth, and the finality of today.

Why?

Why not just play the game? This is literally as stupid as people that want a live action adaptation of their favorite gook cartoon

How mad would people be at a black solid snake? And a Indian big boss.

>The Alex Rider series but as a Netflix series, with nearly each book as a season
>some books that are more filler-tier get combined into one season to reduce the number of seasons from 9 to 6 or 7 or 8
>prequel film based on "Russian Roulette" called "Yassen"

OP here, here is how i'd imagine a MGS3 movie would work out

>cut out bosses that have no impact in anywhere else but rheir fights (the fear, the fury)
>cut out the "Ocelot was working for america all along" shit and make him die in Snakes fight with Volgin
>End the movie with Snake saluting on the boss' grave, nothing after that, not even after the credits

How wouldn't that work as a movie? I mean the game is a bit of a parody of Bond movies with the main theme and intro shit, just make it into a semi serious action movie with some bits of comedy and a good plot twist and a sad ending, just like the original.

*their

> Konami sells the rights to Hollywood just to spite Kojimbo
> Big Boss and all of his clones are now black, and the movies takes in 3rd world shithole where whitezz oppress the poor locals

I'd watch it ONLY IF DISNEY GETS THE RIGHTS

Yes, adapt the shittiest babbys first metal gear because this is the one that panders to the most juvenile PS2 kids of them all. Atleast MGS2 and 4 have some ideas in the mix with all the shit that they might make a good movie in capable hands (no hack kojima involved)

reminder that Kojima is a leftist shill anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=usYtK3d2ydk

That sounds fucking awful.

You do realise Metal Gear Solid film is in production, right?

>MGS does everything Hollywood wants to do but better
>let make it Hollywood!

It's be the easiest onpe to adapt, just make it a fun bond movie with a smooth protagonist, hot babes, and cool villains.

> Yes, adapt the shittiest babbys first metal gear

n-n-nice try

Because it would still be a super serious spy thriller with psychic beekeepers and electric superpowered Russians, and that's not even mentioning the wacky radio cast who explain half the plot and then go on to become the Illuminati.

>cut out the "Ocelot was working for america all along" shit and make him die in Snakes fight with Volgin

Why not just kill off Snake too you mong. Ocelot is probably the central tie of the entire series.

>cut out Cobras
>kill ocelot
>no adam/eva twist
So... not EVEN the same story then.

Sounds shit.

just make these parts three times longer pls
youtube.com/watch?v=RHlldvAVBnE

>Kill one of the franchises most important characters.
I hope it's never made

MGS5 was released unfinished

What a great director. He clearly knows when to cut

I want to see Christopher Nolan's take on Dragon Ball Z's Saiyan Saga

The only one that makes a good movie is V

It's people like you who make it so all the movies that come out are the same boring trash over and over

We found a stunt man that can do the Revolver Ocelot gun spinning tricks in real time. I'm pretty sure that was the last hurdle in getting this movie made.

youtube.com/watch?v=geYZzFwSI7k

>Gal Gadot as Quiet
PERFECT CASTING BRAVO

I don't want them to make movies for the entire series you mongs, only mgs3. Ocelots is a villain in mgs3 and if there wont be a sequel there is no reason to include the ocelot twist.

Also, i don't want to cut out the Cobras, only the fury and the fear. You'd still have the pain, the end and the sorrow.

>THIS RELOAD TIME IS INVIGORATING!

Just the first 2, the third is shit story wise.

I LOVE TO RELOAD DURING A BATTLE

An adaption of Resistance would not work, a movie set in the universe might be good. Following the military trying (and failing) to stop the Chimera reaching the UK set before the first one. Tone would be very hard to get right, it needs to be depressing and bleak, but also show off the cool technology.

The much better film would be a Killzone movie.
just look at the potential

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAugWfVb0E

youtube.com/watch?v=LRNwgE4iPJg

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6cxaCosJE

I think an adaption of the Killzone wouldn't work desu, but the universe itself is pretty good.

also
>forgetting the best intro cinematic

youtube.com/watch?v=hudc7npDjdA

true literary kino

>WHAT A THRILL

You didn't answer the question.

Even unfinished TPP had more gameplay than the average MGS game.

And it's repetitive as fuck

Metal Gear Solid 4 is already a movie

I was so pissed when there was no alien Nathan Hale in the third game