Well guys I was just called "that racist guy" by my family and friends today

Well guys I was just called "that racist guy" by my family and friends today.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. I've had the title for a few years now. I get to blame niggers openly and everyone just expects it out of me.

Yes, can't count how many times people have called me a 'racist Nazi'

Haha, Sup Forums is satire, you fool. You are not supposed to take anything posted on here seriously, let alone talk about it with other people.

No, I'm openly racist and my friends are like "oh classic, user." Or "that's just user being user"

I know secretly they agree with me, because they've said so in private.

Not yet, I'm evidently slacking

i'm shamefully well-known in my family and surroundings as a neo-nazi and anti-semite
ama?

my god is this really the path I've chosen?

pretty much everybody here is racist so, I am allright

Dad asked where i got these nazi thoughts when I said giving women the right to vote was a disaster

hahahahahaha i always laugh at my friends who tell me these stories and have liberal families, i didn't even know they existed for a long time, i thought it was just the new generation of kids who caught the leftist retard bug

how do they even function ? like what do you guys talk about, how much you hate yourselves ? serious question...

baby boomers are generally a bunch of libtards who think their parents were too harsh and wish they could still be hippies

faggot

yes, my family called me Neo nazi an shiet because i said that holo6trillon didn't happen

Yes my brother called me a racist over a semantics debate of the word faggot and nigger

Whats it like having a micropenis?

>serious question
er I guess we talk about normal things?

talk about normal stuff mostly, but when it comes to politics its like John Oliver, pretty much always the same liberal talking points.

my parents are boomers and staunch republicans

My friends feel about the same as I do, but there are times when they say I go too far with my rhetoric.
>"I hate niggers."
>"Me too, man"
>"They should all be gassed."
>"That's a little too much, user."

By some "friends" and a few family members, yeah. But the best part is that the bulk of my family supports my views on dindus, mexicans, and suicide-bombers.

what a bunch of fucking children ! no wonder they couldn't raise up a generation correctly, they left it to the media, television, hollywood, and the bolshevik government

why don't the masters just deal the death blow right now ?? they have the weakest possible generation running things now (the pokemon go generation is obviously incapable of completing the most minute tasks)

No, I'm always the 'liberal' one

Yeah my parents know im a nazi and most of my friends

>normal stuff

see that's why everything has gone to hell ! normal stuff is probably like whats on tv, movies, where you've travelled lately, what liberal classes are you taking at uni this year blah blah blah

yup with my gf as we were watching the coup in Turkey live on tv and I called them a bunch of cockroaches.

Can confirm that my coworkers all think im a nazi
One of them just warned me to not say things near the new guy bc he has a black wife... whew i dodged a bullet there desu coulda lost my job... its justa matter of time though since i rant regularly about how much i hate niggers and muzzies

My friends and family know I'm racist, but I don't spit out random shit like "lol I hate niggers", and will always have a reason to back up my carefully worded opinions. I haven't lost any friends because of it.

Yes, they are mostly brainwashed to think that way, even if you come up with facts they will call you a racist. Fuck man, everytime I feel like a total shit, it hurts, this jewish-racist shit is powerful

my parents arn't libs either but most old fags are in my shitty city anyways

can confirm. But its because of the media and how people react if you say something bad about it. Its like a social trend to be progressive

I always hide my power level witj "durrr i know that offends you and getting you mad is funny xdddd"
Jokes om them, after doing it so much, I'm actually shifting my friends' political ideas, and they are using Sup Forums tier words by accident.

No, because I'm a normal, well-adjusted person who doesn't have miserable failings that I feel the need to blame on the underdogs of society.

My dad, who used to be a tradesman, was complaining about the state of affairs in the trades and how wages have hardly moved up since he was an electrician in the late 80's. I mentioned that it's because illegal immigration has depressed wages for blue collar workers and that if we start deporting illegal immigrants then wages would start to rise, even for "jobs Americans don't want to do".

He acted all shocked and said "I can believe I raised a racist.", which took me by surprise. I mean, he's uneducated, but you'd think that he'd know basic supply/demand.

You did it all wrong
You have to say it jokingly, and if they get uptight, tell them you're only kidding
But use real statistics and examples
They'll be uneasy around you for a while, but they'll eventually come around

It is a way to stifile your speech OP, do not ever allow it. In fact, tell your debater..."those words don't effect me, you only say that because you have no credible pounts to make, so now you have to make it personal" And then consider yourself the winner of the debate.

Even if you are a racist or separatist, you can still argue facts without making your personal feelings known, in fact, keep your feelings out of your debate...all you need to win is knowing the truth.

Explain to them the difference between "racist" and "prejudice".

Yes happened in college, talkin to this dude who was moderate. He brings up the point that some of what I say could be racist, tell him "I never claimed I was not a racist ;)"

No because I don't talk to my family and all my friends are assholes like me.

Yes, it is great.
>Cousin tells me about her trip to Paris
>says she got her phone stolen while she sat in the lobby of a museum
>she tells me that the museum captured it with the camera
>ask her "was it a nigger?"
>y...yes

best feeling in the world is saying "I told you so" wherever someone gets nogged or blacked.

It is your path, but you will take solace with those weary that walk with you.

Loads of times.
But libtards think anyone that don't agree with them are Hitler, so it's fairly easy to brush off.
Also, there's literally nothing wrong with being racist.
It's perfectly natural and instictive to want to protect yourself from hostile, foreign elements.

Reading this made me cringe. I bet you autists say "cuck" aloud in social situations too, don't you? Horrible.

kek I love this too

I have been called that before, but only by friends.
I refrain from talking about issues with strangers, Sup Forums excluded of course.

>HUR DUR NOW I GET TO INFECT MY SIBLING WITH BIGOTRY AND RACISM BECAUSE OF PETTY THEFT

you storm niggers are getting left behind and the world will be a better place for it.

-2/10

I'm not actually racist, I talk all the time with the black guys at my job, I judge everyone by their actions, if you're nice to me I have nothing against you that doesn't mean I won't stereotype you if I think you're a piece of shit and avoid you

I know a guy that does this. I know for a fact that he browses Sup Forums, but I haven't let him that I do so as well.

He's "The Memer"

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA

I've never actually used the cuckservative now that I think about it outside of Sup Forums

>He acted all shocked and said "I can believe I raised a racist.",
Don't worry Dad, you didn't. Infographics on my anime forum did.

youre 17.

>implying Turks are not cockroaches

fucking faggot u never lived close to these sub humans

All my old friends grew up to be sjw or "sjw allies", and see me as a hateful person quick to judge and is probably racist too all because i briefly mention i like Trump.

>tfw worked, lived, and trusted my life with more non whites while in the Army then my friends ever will in their entire life.

of course, i tried to win the title of the racist guy in the family and i wont let anyone to take it from me

My mom was around during the LA riots so she knows it isn't "racism" it's "reality"
Having stats memorized helps too

One friend tried once but got butt hurt because I didn't care.

Actually I went on to tell him that going to college did. I did a complete 180 on my politics, which started because I got sick of the shit they were shoving down my throat. I reminded him that I voted for Obama back in '08.

>filename

Get out

Why the fuck do you guys have people based on their skin color or culture? I thought this board was supposed to be slightly smarter than normal

You guys are no better than rival African clans and tribes. Just more annoying

post gore
ask why they are ok with x being raped and killed by sandniggers

never back down
never take the defensive

Me. All my friends call me "Hitler" or the "juden erasor" and i can't count the number of times i made them make the salute or yell "Heil Hitler", they are redpilled about the jews since years thanks to me :DDDDDD

I am proud of delivering truth upon my relatives about the jews, even if some ears can't stand it, mostly the family. Being called a 'nazi' is perfectly fine for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU

you know that republicans are massive liberal cucks right

Family are poles so everyone is racist. Its more of a problem when you arent racist enough. ^^

Yeah I'm the racist guy among my friends and family. They've learned to live with it.

>by my family and friends
You're doing something right.

Matthew 10: 34-38
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Keep calling it how you see it.

I think you a word, Mr. I'm not a part of the board I post on

>have an adopted little sister who's dating some wealthier suburbanite nog
>constantly pissing her off by insinuating that she'll never have to pay for TVs, bikes, or smart phones ever again.
>really got her mad when we like 3 of us told her "just let us know if you want us to run that nigger out of town."

Hell, if anything, I'm considered to be less racist than most midwesterners. I haven't even mentioned disowning her.

Why hate people, not have** typo

I fill my family's head with "racist" propaganda then i get mad at them when they repeat it in a less articulate way

Yes I've been called a racist, as a compliment :^)

Aren't Turks europeans though?

Call them "my cuck family"

>poles
>any better than niggers and muslims

Join the club user,
I've been "racist" since I was around 15 years old.
>A couple years back when i was around 18
>was talking with mom about something
>she brings up the "what if your sister were to come home with a black man user?"
>herewego.jpg

For the life of me I have no reason why she asked this.

>I say, "well, i would disown her and refuse to come to family events."
>weeks go by before my mother talks to me again
>she thought I was going to join a cult/white supremacist organization

It's insane how fucking disillusioned some folks are. Been dropping red-pills on my family for years. My brother that was a bernout, now doesn't believe the official holocaust narrative after I showed a documentary on it.

tldr: it's a good thing to be "that racist one" and drop the red-pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

I used to be a hardcore liberal, i dont get called racist but its more that people are shocked i made the switch from left to right

>he fell for the skin colour meme

I'm known as a white supremacist around the office
There not wrong

The Amazing Atheist is the first micropenis I ever saw.

I'm sure if I told my parents my racist thoughts they wouldn't care

Shut up hans. You should be glad we are here. Poles are the only ones left to defend german and white culture while you suck muslim dick.

>implying there's any difference among blacks & whites except melanin and culture
>implying that's a reason to hate them

Time to redpill them, lad. If they follow MSM like sheep they probably don't have any strong beliefs and will be easily turned.

i bassicly redpilled my family over the span of 3 years or so. they still call me extreme tho

hans, don't you have to take care of your state assigned refugee?

I caller someome a cuck before i ever came to pol but to be fair his girlfriend was cucking him

A guy I work with calls me a white supremacist all the time. He says if the white supremacists were smart and funny when he was growing up he'd be one too.

I make racist jokes and say stuff that's dark humour.
My mates join in a fair bit as well, but I try to hide my true power level a lot

>Itt medpack and familiars learn pol is real life.

I would as soon as I get my car back from you Szxysxksky

"I'M NAHT A RACIST" but I am firmly on the right, called racist when I'm not present.

>what is IQ averages
>inb4 ayy lmao white colonialists

There is actually.
Most black people are just plain not good looking. Big noses, lumpy faces. Black qts are extremely rare.
Culture is a perfectly good reason to hate same someone, like street thug culture.

I'm a girl so I can hide my power level by saying "you just don't understand what it is like being a woman who is victimized by niggers" and cite FBI crime statistics while red pilling them AND using their feminazi logic to do so.
My only will in this life is to subvert liberal cucks.

>dude when did u become such a racist? How come u keep talking about how much you hate black lives matter?
I've had a few buddies say I'm a KKK member or something to that affect. And they weren't really kidding. If u badger them enough tho, they can see the light. Most of my friends are just too stupid to listen to anything but what they see on Reddit or some other liberal, Jew site. Making me kinda hate them TBQHWY desu senpai

>implying iq tests aren't culturally white tests
>implying slightly lower iq averages are reasons to hate someone

Yeah, I've lost friends because I can't shut my damn mouth. I've actually made women cry before because I've sperged out and said un-PC stuff. Kinda sucks but oh well.

I mocked me mam for moaning about "racists" (even though all they did was suggest that foreigners who resent us should fuck off back home) and she responded "I'm starting to think YOU'RE a racist."

I think the redpill is working its way down with these terrorist attacks, so whatever.

don't worry, it's safe with me. will take care of it, till you emigrate to Poland. see ya next year then, ja?

If they are culturally white then why do Asians score the highest?