He doesn't want a South American union led by Brazil and Argentina

>he doesn't want a South American union led by Brazil and Argentina
what are you a USA cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

União Branca do Sul (Unión Blanca del Sur)

Gib military base pls

nevur

Brazil is the Russia of south America, why would Argentinia want to step into a union with you?

argentina: white first world european enclave
apezil: black third world african shithole

This. Argentina is a Nazi utopia. More than 90% white.

Me neither.

My me mu bruto!

Why commies are obssessed with Latin American union?

u tell me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercosur

Wouldnt chile be a better pick? Capitalism is the only way to save south america

Chile is literally a meme, I don't know why people keep spamming it

hows the recession?

>he keeps insisting on uniting all of South America with a thread a day
>not only that he also wants probably the two most corrupt countries on it to lead that union
fuck that, we've had 80 years of strong governments and statism and we're worse than we were before, I want to go back to the good old liberalism that led us to be rich a hundred years ago

sorry brazil we are already in a very privilegious club featuring the best of this land (chile and uruguay) so no thanks but you can always call paraguay or peru to be with you

>let some populist clusterfucks rule my country
sure buddy

Pretty much ok regarding the fact that our export map is literally achieving world status and basically fighting the economic status quo instead of simply accepting our poverty role as commodity exporters for the rest of our history

>You will never see Central and South America unify into a world super-power

On the right track man. Im optimistic about BRICS countries except SA and Russia

>implying DRUMPF would allow it
xDDDDD

>using your natural resources to reach development is now a meme

never moving beyond primary exporting is, however.

b-b-but having muh industries i-is objectively b-better
mr government pls help

So tell me how come Norway is at where it is and Chile isn't? Norway started to explore oil in the 80s while Chile has been exporting cooper since ever

Without oil Norway is on par with the rest of Scandinavia
Without minerals Chile is Peru

lol we both now that the reasons are much deeper than that

Yes basically the Chilean elites like all South American elites sold themselves for the highest buyer instead of trying to build a country like Norwegian elite did

>South American union
>corruption increases 124354564756435255758%

that, and an uneducated population, corruption, unequality, US interventionism, etc
but we do have the minerals, if Chile was copperless our economy would probably drastically different (maybe industries or some shit), but since we have the minerals the natural thing is to exploit and benefit from them

come on man, we're not europe, our politicians don't care about our countries wellness. they just want power and money into their bank accounts