Are Indians the true Aryans? Or is it Persians?

Are Indians the true Aryans? Or is it Persians?

They are poos.

indians look like what they smell

shit

unironically kurds are

Indians = Aryans + Dravidians
Iran = Aryans + Arab

>Aryans + Arab
Not quite. More like
I>ranians = Aryans + Semitic pre-Arab groups and or groups which are neither Aryan or Semitic but something else entirely.

>Iran = Aryans + Arab
* Aryans + Elamites

They're both LARPing in a sense however.

>everybody is larping nobody is descended from anyone

A huge number of actual Islamic Arabs also settled in Iran during the middle ages, and then there are various Turks who form the majority in large parts of the country.

Who are the pure aryans then?

They're not the same as their ancestors tho. This especially goes for Iranians who are mostly Muslim nowadays.

no more pure bloods, Jacques
theres a momg inside all of us

Muslim is not a race though.

It is true though
Even nordics who are the closest to indo europeans are not 100% aryans

Nope, I'd say that modern day Georgians and Eastern Europeans would be the closest to the ancient Arya.

Hitler would have killed himself if he knew that slavs were closer to Aryan than his precious german people, kek.

Well, Germans themselves are closely related to Slavs as well. But yeah he would have been pissed if he knew about the Slavic thing.

At a certain point everyone is mixed. That doesn't mean authentic genealogies and lineages don't exist.

To answer the OP question: Specifically certain ethnic groups and castes in modern day India and Iran could potentially have some validity to the claim of being a ""true"" aryan. The person in the OP picture on the other hand, is clearly a mongrel with likely a large amount of ASI admixture.

Georgians aren't even r1a, they're all native Caucasian

You're right about Slavs though

Slavs closest to Aryans??? mmmmh

>muh haplogroups
I am talking about autosomal compositions, in this case, that refers to genetic groups related to the central Asian ANI.
Anyway, I included east Europeans in that list, which tend to have the highest aR1an haplogroup concentrations. (And by extension, central Europeans are also related to Eastern Europeans).

Interestingly, since Norwegians have a very high amount of Yamnaya admixture, I guess I should include them too.

Are you referring to Parsis for example?

Indics are not aryan.

afghans