>DUDE HILLBILLIES ARE RETARDED LMAO

>DUDE MARK GONZALES FITS RIGHT IN LMAO

They are though

DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO

>west virginia
>94% white
>second poorest state in the union just narrowly getting beat by mississippi

hillbillies ARE retarded, user

>This film was way ahead of its time. These are the people who support Trump in 2016.
>They ought to rename this movie "Trump Voters."
>No sabrĂ­a incluso decirte si entiendo toda la pelicula pero te guste o no tienes que admitir que sin duda es una interesante.
Is this movie making a resurgence among democrats?

It's literally the 6% nonwhites fault. They are so fucking poor that they bring everyone down. If they were gone, West Virginia wouldn't be close to the poorest state

DUDE TRASH HUMPING

I sure hope this is bait user
White coal mining towns in West Virginia are the absolute shittiest places in the US

How does someone like him gets his movies funded? I know he's a big deal in hollywood but honestly if you were some artsy indie filmmaker you wouldn't get shit and you would have to fund it yourself

The J's really are obsessed with demonizing poor whites. Hicks and rednecks are the best people.

DUDE WERNER HERZOG LMAO

DAMN THATS WHAT THE MOVIE WAS ABOUT!?!?
I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT POOR OHIO TOWN AFTER TWISTER AND HOW KIDS HAD TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES
YOU GREW UP RICH OR IN THE CITY?
NO SHIT

Fuck off fag, those are about to be the most prosperous cities in the US over the next 8 years

No, the poorest places in the US are towns in the South and Appalachia, typically white, rural towns.

>falling for leftist propaganda bullshit

Dude, hillbillies are retarded. Do you really not know this? The only people still living in rural Appalachia are the people too stupid to get out of Rural Appalachia.

I had the misfortune of driving through some rural parts of Tennessee once and it's something I never want to do again (and tennessee is arguably less worse than some others)

>How does someone like him gets his movies funded?
(((We'll just never know.)))

No they're not, they're going to get hurt even more now that protections and Gov handouts that literally keep these towns from going under are now about to get slashed.
>automation
>coal as a shitty resource

I sure hope you don't believe that.

If I'm falling for "these towns are poor" leftist propaganda then you're falling for the rightist "these towns will be made prosperous once again" propaganda. It's not propaganda, it's reality.

Gee fucking wiz. That sure is a brain buster.

I guess we'll never know, you stupid fucking goy.

>movie was about mid west
>talks about the south
lmao
americans really are hicks

\lamo

What kind of famtasy land has the Sup Forums-reddit hybrid lost themselves in? These are terrifying levels of mental gymnastics

Julien Donkey-Boy is a very uncomfortable movie to watch.

Why do Jews hate poor white people so much?

>west virginia
>southern

They fucking seceeded from Virginia because they were anti-slavery

>EPA taxes coal to hell and back
>gives tax breaks to solar powered businesses and non profits
>???

Is it? I wanted to watch it but I realized that Herzog is in it so I decided to watch some Herzog movies instead
I've seen Aguirre and the one with the midgets, any other recommendations?

Why are rednecks so gross? I mean being American sucks, but being an American redneck is the literal worst

Because they are worse than niggers

Why do third-worlders make it so easy to out themselves?

I honestly want to travel to burgerland and see it for myself, I will personally see if ''da joos'' are conspiring against poor white people or if it's all real and they are truly retarded

IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE WROTE 'KIDZ' FOR A LITERALLY WHO ARTSY FILMMAKER NAMED LARRY CLARK

after that Korine was

DUDE GENIUS LMAO

It's a grating watch but not a bad movie.

You really need to travel there to see for yourself ? How can someone be this naive

have you been there?
that place embodies the southern spirit much better than virginia

Korine was born in Bolinas, California and raised in Nashville, Tennessee into a JEWISH family.

Are you a redneck my friend?

The EPA doesn't levy taxes you fucking retard.

I don't understand American's coal boner.

I don't have any in my state

You are lucky, they are the most disgusting human grouping.

>DUDE spaghetti and chocolate while in the bathtub making you feel really uncomfortable..

It was the primary fuel used from the 1880s-1970s then was tossed aside for cleaner, more efficient methods and fuels. These towns, many of which were actually founded by the companies that owned the mines were left out dry by the GOP and the companies.