What's a good way to identify a pol bro in real life?

What's a good way to identify a pol bro in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-09-28-borat-statement_x.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't, they don't leave their house.

He's looking around nervously

He's wearing clothes unwashed for months, maybe years

He's quietly talking to himself about degenerates

a comfy dog

When meeting strangers for the first time, ask them their opinion of the inevitable genocide of the white man

That's not even going to happen. Segregation is natural, just look at America.

What will happen is whites will be so burdened with taxes and work that they'll have energy or interest to challenge the status quo.

Worst case scenario, whites relocate to Antarctica.

ask him what his favorite number is

Masonic handshakes

say "gas the bikes" and watch their reaction

I could kinda tell from his answers in Econ class. Oddly enough, hes never been on Sup Forums and hes more of a white supremacist than I am

If they spout memes and look at your way hoping for a reaction

Just look for the fattest, most disgusting neckbeard in the room.

Fav # is dubs

They use the word "degeneracy" in an actual, real-life conversation with another human (and in a non-ironic fashion).

Don't act like what we're constantly criticizing on here. Talk about current historical events happening around the world, not your favorite team of basketboons. Make jokes about abos, blacklivesmatter, and SJW faggotry. I've discovered quite a few Sup Forumsacks in just the past few months with the right humor - just be careful who else is around when you say this shit or some HR lardwhale might call you in for a meeting at work.

that's usually Sup Forums or Sup Forums
Sup Forums tends to be skinny or built

Show them your card.

Tell them that they're a big guy

4 of clubs IIRC
Don't really remember why, but happening-fags used to mention it.

>AYAK?
>AKIA.

>He doesn't use cutting edge normie tactics to shame suspected Sup Forumsacks irl to avoid being associated with such embarrassing filth.

Why do shills cling to this meme? All young conservative men I have met have been in good shape and were sociable people.

This is not always true, a girl i went on a date with said she was being a degenerate. Shes a college aged normie.

Its supposed to be our fish in the sand after The Happening

I'm 5'7" (manlet yeah yeah), 140 lbs.. So I'm pretty skinny. Just assumes most people here were fat though cause of neckbeard memes. Are we mostly just scronny ugly guys?

the mc of wolf rain found paradise

4 of clubs = 4leave = Sup Forums

Currently talking to a pol bro in the finnish home invasion thread. Guy literally lives a few blocks away

6'6 230 athletic white male here.
(to be completely honest i was morbidly obese for the majority of my life until 2 years ago)

checked

Hit him with your club four times and shout ooga booga

They often talk about collecting plants and cheese and all that things

You don't. That's Sup Forums's real trick, FBI man. A real Sup Forumsack knows how to hide their "powerlevels" and know both sides quite well to blend in.

Yeah ever since I started going on Sup Forums I started to focus more on self improvement and not being a degenerate so I focused on becoming healthier in general

my psychiatrist is here a lot. he turned me on to Sup Forums, and it has helped, I suppose.

NEVER LET YOUR POWERLEVEL SLIP ON A DATE

I won't speak any more about this topic, but you must know how grave of a mistake this may be

>Just look for the fattest, most disgusting neckbeard in the room.
That's how to identify your Redditor kin, you fedorafag.

this desu. everyone should be healthy

I've made that mistake.

No alcohol on dates for me heh

>what is pokemon go

You don't it just happens.
>Be me
>Check into hotel at like 2 in the morning
>Reception dude gives me keys and we start talking about student loans
>Escalates to anti-Islamic and the destruction of Europe as well as our own Sjw infested laws caused by our Prime minister (it's 2016 guy)
>talk for 40 mins
All in all great guy

>Shoot the shit about Trump
>Make fun of cuck libshits
>Discuss geopolitical events
>Share happening advice

Once you go that deep into the rabbit hole and both of your are sober as a gopher, you pretty much got your guy. Normies don't talk like that or have any interests in the stuff above at all

>imply most shut-ins aren't lanklets

Wearing camo if male.

Long, undyed hair if female.

Ask them if they can think of any historical leader who did nothing wrong

No weed for me. I literally said I hate niggers three times. It didnt ruin the date but i knew it was baaaaaad mistake.

suck his dick

if he likes it, he browses Sup Forums

I know everyone here jokes about being a neckbearss but you would be surprised, people just hide their power level

ask his opinion about globalism.

Someone who is calm and collected and doesn't get overly animated when discussing politics.

Every liberal I know gets all worked up about everything and some have said they want to strangle me when we discuss politics.

Your average Sup Forumstard is so desensitized to the madness of the world that he or she will remain calm in the face of liberal retardation.

Liberal normies will always go off the fucking hook though.

>You're a white male!

I like this one

same thing happened when i called netflix for account support. Met an American half kurd half latino who hated muslims as much as i did. I'm on the same boat, my father fought in the Lebanese civil war before coming to America.

Had a 30-40 min conversation about how white cucks are going to destroy the planet because they've forgotten what war looks and feels like, and that they are too cowardice to unite as brothers.

>inevitable genocide of the white man
Found the sjw.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck

Jus say "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" then heil hitler

What is this?

atleast he seems to take care of himself

dis nigga setup dope af senpai

im getting a gut.

Bro do you even? Like even right now.

Go to Sup Forums.org and look at the banner

>689
>checked
Wtf greekbro

>kkk robe

Tall, good haircut, no filter but still polite to people who are polite back. Not everyone here is a Neckbeard fedoralord. Some just like to be able to get news from the source and not some glorified bimbo reading off a teleprompter

This is actually kind of true. I dont even bother discussing politics with anyone unless they are willing to listen to what I say.

>Clean clothes.
Is way more than I expected

Maybe not a pol bro specifically, but generally the best way to find like-minded people is to get their take on a current event.

Take the Nice Attack for example, if it comes up in conversation and they give you a mildly pol response then you should take the initiative and test the waters. People are very careful to reveal their power level around others, but will open up as soon as they are sure they are with people who share the same views.

Liberals on the other hand are of the opinion that everything they believe is the inherently "right" thing to believe and will waste no time voicing their opinion.

I'm sure most polacks are skinny and in good shape, fat slobs are not welcome here.

look for groups of white stoners at parks during evenings ask to smoke bring your bong and ask if they like trump

rare!

Uzbekistan! Is it true what Borat said that you have a bone in the middle of your brains?

usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-09-28-borat-statement_x.htm

Black skin and a big hook nose