Does your country still make wine by having girls step on the grapes with their bare feet?

Does your country still make wine by having girls step on the grapes with their bare feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Tc0z5v3-b0?t=4m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of those countries use old people and donkeys.

wtf I hate wine now

wtf I love wine now

Men usually do this, girls are weak and have tiny feets

Would you drink wine that has been polluted by the stink of cute pale italian girl feet?

>drinking wine made with the sweat of girlfeet
our perverted ancestors knew exactly what they were doing

Yes.

We make beer by stepping on 1.5L bottles with Adidas sneakers.

It probably smells like rotten pizza and basil though.

I don't like any way. I'd be guzzling it for the girl molecules.
>be village elder
>enact law stating only qt girls can press wine with bare feet
>wine quality sky rockets.

I hope a girl rubs her feet on you so you stink forever. All girls are genetically smelly.

She is spanish.

How does it compare to tea?

everyone knows high quality wine is made exclusively by high quality girl feet

She is still smelly.

That tea is now all contaminated with girl foot stink.

Not anymore,also the feet was cleaned with water and disenfected with alcohol before the stepping

b-but that ruins the best part

Agreed.

Absolutely disgusting.

Death to footfags.

girl feet are good

Maybe. Would rather have a girl step on me though desu

I actually filmed this youtu.be/5Tc0z5v3-b0?t=4m30s

wish those grapes were my balls desu

hell yeah. Was once whipped by Italian girl dressed in Roman attire

Did her feet smell like pizza and lasagna?

Comfy.

ew. It's only good when girls do it. Preferably if their feet are cute.

>It's only good when girls do it.
4:30

thx

They aren't barefoot.

0/10

In villages they do. I find that if the girls are teenagers the wine gets even better for some reason.

>when my lingo catches on

Because teen girl feet are full of pheromones and other girly scents.

Have you ever had the luxury of drinking wine with fermented teenage girl's sweat?

Ok we get it you like feet
shut the fuck up already

n-nuh

I want a cute pale girl to rub her smelly feet on my fresh clothes so they're polluted with the stink forever.

>amerigoblin pretending to be italian and posting pol memes
L M A O

I am italian with a proxy

back to your wasteland you starving subhuman

Actually her whole body had slightly masculine sort of nutmeg-vinegar type of smell. feet in particular had the same type of awesome strong smell

I'm italian and I'm definitely whiter than you mohammed

it is imperative to have every food item in your household touched by the sole of a bare girlfoot before consumption

The best ones, yes

yes

moar

Lies, woman and kids always did it.
I did it in Douro multiple times as a child

O que tas pa ai a dizer ? No Douro ainda se faz às melhores colheitas e nas aldeias de Barcelos pelo menos...

You should have let her ruin your clothes with stink.

sort of happened since she trampled me in gladiator shoes. Feet don’t leave strong smell outside of regulary worn shoes. You went scent? Ask her to wear things for four days

women, men..

Homemade wines use this method, but I think the ones that are commerciallized don't do this so much

imagine a cute italian girl who wore black stockings for 2 days peeling them off and rubbing her feet on you

(´・ω・`)

What about a girl putting her gross, dirty gym socks in a pitcher of tea, and then wringing them out into it before pushing hem back in and pouring you a cup and making you look her in the eyes while you drink it.
>"Sip it slower... Just let it sit in your mouth. It's gross isn't it? I bet you want to gag don't you? Every last drop."

Am I the only nigga here who prefers succing clean toes?

Footfags need to be rounded up and shot.

Stop giving me boners!

I know you want to sniff between her toes

uwu

Only if they are covered in her fresh girl-sweat

No, but when I was in elementary school we did this once as part of learning about old customs, and eventually tasted the result, which was really weird.

anchovy's feet are so smelly that she put them in the ocean and all the fishe died

;w;

Rip fish, at least they died in a good way

she also went barefoot in my garden and now all my cute flowers are dead and smell like dirty girl feet

;w;

>tfw you'll never recieve a bouquet that smells like girl feet

>tfw a girl will never rub her sweaty feet all over your pillow so you have to smell them the whole night, even in your dreams you're stuck with the stink

No, humans are useless and weak. Robots do this way efficiently, faster and without any complications. Everything should be automated.

you can always ask her to go in your garden barefoot and maybe the soil will get contaminated by her stink. Then the plants will grow to be smelly.

we sort of had that, but she used her thighs as a gag on me for whipping. Italians women sure know how to rock proper leg wear
you need actually worn legwear to have maintained scent

I bet you still stink of girl feet to this day.

So instead you think the dirty socks should be taped to your nose?

What the fuck is going on in this thread

what is this, I want more of this

Just another thread ruined by dumb weaboos.

That's a good idea
Smell the russkiy!

nuh. The smell of girl feet melted my screen.

;w;

No, I actually loved it. It’s incredible to hear Italian curses as your back and ass get red
This. Anime is disgusting Asian shit

I know you like smelly girl feet though.

Whenever I hear Spanish I instantly think of Mexico. Hell, that place even looks like Mexico.

I really don’t mind those. My girlfriend is out this night but her home slippers are not

Smell them pls

You sound awesome! I'm Russian too and I love getting pegged by my girlfriend. We should get dominated together by strong women

There's this girl in my class who has cute pale feet but she probably doesn't like me and will never contaminate me with her odor.

Good for you.
Just get a girlfriend, fuck her and then introduce her to your sexual preferences

Girls don't like me because I am a brown eyed italian subhuman and over half the people where I live are italian.

Legit hideous shitalian or Itaka bull? Why would it be a problem to get laid if your area is Italian

Why are you so mean to italy?

That was a joke, lowlife пидop. Give me kik and I'll beat you up with my friends next time I'm in Russia, provided you in the area around Peter and Gorki

One of the Italian-Americans who post here is ugly. idk if it's the same though.

terrone mentioned

Literally nobody uses that method.

A wine press is quite cheap and if you don't have one, you can use a wooden barrel, some wood and a car jack.

t. knower of homemade wine

it is very much used but people wear rubber boots

t. works at vineyard

I know who you're talking about and I'm not him. Tired of explaining to faggot americans that italians aren't ethnically arabic and that nobody here considers me anything but white because it gets more and more tiring to explain each time. My last gf had blue eyes and there's nothing you can do about it, bitch.

>Tired of explaining to faggot americans that italians aren't ethnically arabic
But you are the one who described yourself as an ugly brown eyed Italian subhuman here . Nobody said anything about Italians being Arabs. You sperging out about it is pretty embarrassing though.

Because as soon as I say "I have brown eyes" you would consider me a subhuman anyway. Better to just get it out of the way and call myself what I am before you can do it.

t. superior "white" german american from idaho

Sure thing amerimutt. Soon you all will look the same anyway.

Lol wut? Why?

My family had pressed wine maybe 9 times in total (our vineyards are crap) and we have a full blown setup (pic related).

>germany

Because humans use their feet. Ideally qt girl bare feet.

I'm not footfag OP but we're preemptively proven wrong.

Ignore this asshole He has issues clearly.

Jokes on you, I'm Russian not German.

>we're
*you were