Kill yourself nigger.

>(((Alt-right)))

Pls no pigeonhole

HEY NINTENDO IS A GOOK COMPANY

GLOBALIST

GLOBALIST LIBERAL JEW MARXIST KEK

trump supporters are so redpilled :^)

I think you need to take a closer look at that shirt

this alt-right label has gotten out of hand for (((them))) that im not even sure how to use it anymore. fuck me lulz

He has a gun, he doesn't need to be pretty

He looks like any good ol boy down here in the hills.
This man is going to be a great hero in the race war to come and will likely give his life to save our values.
Rip brave soul.

the average alt-right person that would actually go to the RNC and bring a rifle

He really could use some braces. Would improve his face.

>Alt right call feminists ugly because they themselves are ugly

Is it genetic disadvantage that turns virginal autistic runts toward alt-right politics? Or is it external corruption that should be blamed?

something tells me he couldn't even begin to give a fraction of a fuck

What does he hunt with that long rifle of his?

You think he's worse than any on the Left?

But yeah, save some money by not buying a gun for a few months and try to fix your teeth, surely it's not that expensive anymore

In a chimp-fist-fight? No.
With guns? Yes.

Same could be said of the Left

Why don't you post some pics of them?

I wonder what would happen if you took a guy like that, paid for him to get a degree in economics from Stanford, forced him to study abroad in Honduras, and made him get active in student government. How would it affect his worldview?

Fags

Is it a genetic disadvantage that turns you into a cherry picking moron?

>undergraduate degree in economics

might as well study basket weaving

He looks like your average hard working meth smoking computer programsr.

What's actually great is this isn't true at all. Trump and Republicans are not "alt right". Everyone I've seen on the alt right is actually well spoken, clean, fit and good looking.

Now, the average leftists today..

>redpilled

>Carrying a literal homosexual

Literally every image of leftists today they are fat, ugly, can't articulate a single thought, look autistic, are absolute spastics. It's pathetic.

Lmao what is that shirt

>forced him to study abroad in Honduras
he'd probably get kidnapped, held for ransom, then murdered

OH AH-AH-AH
DOWN WITH THE CISNESS

That's the joke, shitskin

That guy is based.

Is it cherry picking when you have a massive bowl of cherries in front of you, you reach down and pick something up, and then it turns out to be a cherry?

what is it that causes this look in numales?

>american dentistry

...you don't really believe this do you?
Undergrad econ is essentially a liberal arts major, true, so it has less employability than engineering degrees. But if you think an economics degree from a top university is comparable to a degree in basket weaving, you have a really weirdly distorted view of the world.

it's actually sold online
cameronleeworldwide.com/products/cuck-hunt-mens-t-shirt

Maybe this brave battalion can step in to provide reinforcements in the coming race war?

or he'd survive and learn about the history of the banana republics, which would have to alter his worldview.

Either way, the world would be better off.

No, its when you're making a fallacious argument. Now you're trying to cover it up with retarded smarmy sophism.

Cucks, and I assume leafs.

That boy can shoot guaranteed

>using the realligning jew

We get it from you Papa

I'd honestly rather live in a world of inbred rednecks than one full of crossdressing emasculated men

May as well call it the reddit right at this point

fucking kek

you really want to live in a society that sees this guy as the ubermensch? How cucked can you get?

aids frodo

Cherry picked trumpers are still leagues better looking than the average bernout.

I can explain this phenomena very easily. It is only those who do not partake in society that are immune to the social pressures of "PC" culture and mainstream propaganda.

That is not to say it makes these people "better" or "worse" than people who fit in, but it has been said by Aristotle,

>“Man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. Society is something that precedes the individual. Anyone who either cannot lead the common life or is so self-sufficient as not to need to, and therefore does not partake of society, is either a beast or a god.”

Being ugly is only one reason why someone may become immune to social influence.

This dude is tougher than every single liberal in america. He is fucking based as shit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES
also your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

imagine this guy trying to force himself on you

daily reminder anyone who is a "true conservative" is a liberal shill trying to get you to not vote for Trump

femdora raid thread

how does it feel to know that you are going to lose one way or the other?

Why do you need to look good to blow someones head off with an gun?

>SLOW
he really is

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE AMERICAN TRUCK OF IGNORANCE
>_______________________
>|muh flag, m-muh 2nd ||l “”|””\__,_
>|__________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL TURN INTO A FAT BOIPUSSY

>not taking the cyanide pill and escaping this life

Because these ugly, weak, white men feel as if they are being robbed of the life and pleasures that being a white male in the West entitles them to. That's why they are doing their best to "Make America Great Again", because they have romanticized view of the past. They think a white nation and fiscal conservatism will somehow make them anything more than the social lepers and rejects that they have always been. Tragic.

HOLY FUCK SHE'S GROWING A FUNGI COLONY IN HER NECK

make fun of someone based on how the look

damn thats bigoted

same my man

He's based in the same way Karl Pilkington is based. Which is to say, we admire him for being true to himself and disregarding what others think, but we do it in a mocking, condescending, smug, superior way, because while he is living freely, he's also shown himself to be pathetic and pitiable.

hey shitlord????? BODY SHAMMING MUCH?? UGH.

That's not the image I posted.

>i'm going to wear strange clothes and have strange hair
>this will appeal to the masses!

Why do protesters do this?

It's called brains not big flaccid black cock. White cock is hard as a rock just way women like it. Not some long black half hard slinky.

Thanks. So alt-right people are ferociously ugly and it's really not their fault. I think I've got it.

Honestly, both of those options seem awful. Can't you live some place where people don't have such a distorted worldview?

Funny, don't liberals like you always say not to judge someone based on the appearance ? seems like a huge inconsistency to me on your part. I could point out legion of unattractive bernie supporters if that's your goal btw.

No wonder so many of yall are virgins lmao lookin like that

Don't know famalamadingdong, he looks like a young confederate

>grasping at straws
:^)

Christ

Alt-right is pretty much the new bronies.

Alt right girls

twitter.com/EhreVonAllem
twitter.com/_WhitestRabbit_
twitter.com/anti_zog
twitter.com/evil_whitey
twitter.com/PlnkRlbbonScars
twitter.com/evaIion88
twitter.com/palindromicness
twitter.com/MisticaNiebla
twitter.com/LibtardAmerica
twitter.com/ElectreIsMore
twitter.com/realKatieFromLu
twitter.com/briporterr
twitter.com/N_ata6ha
twitter.com/LeahRBoss
twitter.com/k_mcq

This just scratches the surface. I could keep going but I don't wan to go through everyone I follow or I'll be here all day.

In my experience, travel has only made me more racist.
I didn't have as much love for my race and country until I started exploring the Caribbean and bigger cities in the US.
If you like diversity, go to these places... and stay there. Brown people are awful to each other, and treat whites even worse.

The far left is an absolute joke full of the most pitiful of losers. It's fallen so far it's hilarious. No leftists has room to talk about pathetic looking people doing what they do for terribly pathetic reasons.

Well his teeth tell me he is Anglo

Those are skin tags friend

You're doing god's work, user.

more than half of those are puppet accounts are you really that retarded?

At most 2 of them are but I posted them anyway.

>implying Sup Forums supports faggots

That pic looks bleak. Imagine what a grim, joyless life these people lead. What a drag.

I get it, you're pissed that the majority of leftists woman are insanely ugly and downright emotional wrecks who no one would ever want to spend more than 5 minutes with.