The mental gymnastics required to get to this point are nothing short of remarkable

The mental gymnastics required to get to this point are nothing short of remarkable.

What's next? Transphobia causes cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIV is transmitted by nigger fags.

Backstory?

She's right though. Racist niggers rape white women and give them HIV

Doesn't surprise me coming from South "everything that goes wrong is caused by racism" Africa

Hou je veilig boer

Liberals believe in magic.

This isn't news.

LITERALLY, what did she mean by this? Is it a metaphor for something? How STD's are transmitted isn't some opinion; it's literally described in the name.

Did you hear trying to blame "blessers" for spreadinh HIV? They just have to mix their stupidity into everything.

Also, I thought the poor are most affected? Now they are blaming "rich men"... i just can't...

How can someone from South Africa say this? Shouldn't people from there be redpilled?

Please keep her America, we don't want her back.

Oh and Trevor Noah too

She's an american now.

This isn't real, right?

This is what happens and the blessers are not rich. One black dude with a semi ok job will be fucking multiple black teens.

They probably get 100 rand or something pathetic.

She is in hollywood, you will not get a job if you hold conservative beliefs in hollywood

>South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Nope, he has to go back

dude legit looks like a chimp wtf, lol

>tfw I always say South Africans should come to America because they're red-pilled
>all of the ones who come here are blue-pilled
Just betray my race up senpai

Have you seen the military photo of him? His face is 90% nostril

Documented legal resident, doesn't have to go anywhere.

Didn't they have nukes at one point?

You don't even have to ask, the libraries love foreigners who spew degenerate nonsense like that because it makes their agenda and ideology seem stronger because people outside the US believe that bullshit as if they have "seen the light". She was useless ugly and most of all a stupid bitch in fury road.

Libtards* not libraries

The overwhelming majority (something around 85-95%, IIRC) of HIV infected here are fags, with drug addicts making up most of the rest. So, statistically speaking, being a homophobe is the safest way to avoid HIV. I guess avoiding negroes and transsexuals and other degenerates helps as well.

>when u hit tha blunt so hard it hits u back

fpbp

Why do "celebrities" have such low intelligence Sup Forums? Is it because they live in their wealth bubble and never experienced common people lives?

>mental gymnastics
Can we stop with this? It's pure cringe

Nigger fags is redundant. All niggers are 'bisexual'.

Fortunately we can treat it with potatoes

They only ever converse with the leftist bubble of Hollywood culture.
It's textbook champagne liberalism.

>Like oh boy I wish my dog wasn't sick
Fuck that dumb cunt. She makes a living off of pretending to be someone she's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c

oh look, another washed up (((hollywood))) slag trying to land a role in the next 'progressive' movie. Although she probably need to adapt some AIDS nigglets to get any jolie or madonna level african cred

She's a self-hating liberal. Pic related, her kids.

Jesus fuck I stand corrected

Color me surprise.

SA bro when r u going to reclaim your country

They may just be afraid to show their power level to a strange burger

His arms look like super-ergonomic gun stocks

Never. Too many of them. We're fucked mate

Two little pets.

The fact that it's a status symbol in elite progressive circles to have negro children should make everyone suspicious of the media they produce.

>like super-ergonomic gun stocks
kek, rickets is beautiful shitlord

honestly a racist, sexist homophobic is probably the least likely person to get aids jussayin'

I remember seeing pictures on the net about her nigger brats being wasteful and disrespectful. She screaming on them to get in the car/get out of the car, generally being a two faced bitch.
>Such a upstanding, benign womyn.