>girlvirine is basically invulnerable so the action scenes lack tension
>massive fanservice but leaves out sabretooth
>cringey child actor filled final act

so what exactly was good about this?

>piracy fags just now seeing logan

>girlvirine is obviously derivative of stranger things
23 came way before she did but, sure bub
>girlvirine is basically invulnerable so the action scenes lack tension
If she's caught she won't be invulnerable to the way they'll dispose of her, the vulnerable one was also Wolverine and Charles, not her.
>massive fanservice but leaves out sabretooth
I'll give you this, it would have been nice to see him but young wolverine was pretty cool too, it gave us a glimpse at what Wolverine could have been in the first X-Men if they had gone R
>cringey child actor filled final act
Yeah that was retarded, little chocolate man dancing to electrocute people looked stupid

but she wont be caught because shes fucking invulnerable

Or because plot armor
Do you go into movies expecting the good guys to lose? Why do you bother at this point?

Not him but are you saying that she was, dare I say, a mary sue?

Just like Logan right?

It was kino

I hope we dont see Wolverine for a good 15 years though

she does magically pull english out of her ass

It's not good at all, it's fucking awful. One of the worst movies of the year LOL, since when did Sup Forums go full reddit?

came way before she did but, sure bub
and is nothing like this movie version who is more like that stupid little cunt in stranger things than comic laura

im just 4 minutes in and im already looking at beer-drinking frat guys in tuxedos chant "usa" through the sunroof of a limo at people behind a fence as border patrol stands in the background

Filming for Logan was pretty much done when Stranger things came out also

>stupid cunt

Fight me faggot. Piracyfags are the worst

>Look ma, I'm being contrarian again! xD ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Nigger what exactly did you like about the movie other than muh grimdark REALITY ISN'T LIKE COMIC BOOKS meme theme

besides the obvious pandering to brown people, this movie could've been good.

the action scenes with the girl were laughable, Dr. X being senile was pretty good desu, wolverine being unkillable as always was pretty boring, once they showed the girl to have the same effects, the movie became boring.

Stranger Things was derivative of Firestarter

>but she wont be caught because shes fucking invulnerable
How retarded are you? She was literally caught twice.

the first half, movie goes to shit the moment they reach the highway

It was alright. I've liked wolverine since I was a kid and the first X-Men movie gave me a boner so it was inevitable that I'd enjoy it some. The parody of real life multicultural white people are evil undertone shit is a bit annoying. A bit tired of entertainment trying to make political statements. I'd watch the news if I wanted to that shit.

I liked X-24 a lot because it shown how strong Wolverine was before. I hated seeing what Wolverine became how he struggled with his day to day routine.

You're looking at that because it's a scene in the movie.

of course

and that is what this board is for:discussing movies

there is a lot of spanish in this movie

Too much.

logan is a cuck

too much what?

the film climax is a group of white men (their leader with a southern accent) hunting a group of small innocent children of various ethnic backgrounds along a border

Alright so, the girl speaks Spanish because they were in Mexico and some of the handlers were Mexican. Like the cleaning lady that helps them escape.

But then why don't all the kids from the facility speak Spanish? Or at least have an accent?

And the one kid that's implied to be the leader, why is he so midgety looking? And the black kid so fucking fat? They're making mutant weapons, but that can't control this kid's diet?

>streaming
>pirating

Too much Spanish. Fuck man, have you had a conversation before?

nope

nothing, it was a meme movie taylor made for reddit