What is Sup Forumss opinion of this man's vision for America? Was he wrong? Was he right...

What is Sup Forumss opinion of this man's vision for America? Was he wrong? Was he right? Could his philosophy actually be instituted?

Solidus was best Snake, you can't prove me wrong.

the founding fathers were atheists. deal with it

He did nothing wrong

what was his vision?

They were Deists.

which is basically atheist. they live without principle and no real consensus of what a 'god' would want.

Free Gadsden flags for everyone.

technically none of the people you kill in mgs games did anything wrong. its all zeros fault and he live to be a old geezer who dies in a grave yard from old age

fugg it's been so long since i played it. can you tl;dr it for me?

Essentially The Patriots / Illuminati are attempting to gain complete control of communications, and want to direct how people think and react to events. Solidus's goal was to prevent this and kill all members of the patriots in order to restore freedom to the people.

MGS 1 and 2 are easily some of the best stories in videogames.

Solidus will always remain one of my favourite fictional characters.

I find it hard to take sides, as both Solidus and the GW AI are both incredibly based, but for different reasons. I'd argue that Solidus slightly less so, as he has a naive amount of faith in the common man.

Armstrong was righter.

sounds like solidus did nothing wrong.

>Implying Armstrong isn't the better patriot

I thought you all loved Armstrong?

Solidus must've seen some suit during his 'presidency' in MGS1

Armstrong was completely insane and took it too far claiming that the weak should be purged and only the strong should survive. That's not feasible and not how reality works, you'll always have leaders and followers, the strong and the weak.

Solidus didn't go that far. He just wanted to end the mass manipulation of the people for the sake of their own freedom. Solidus is far, far fucking superior and not as unhinged.

It's kill or be killed user...

And he got killed by a brainwashed long haired psychotic crossdressing weeb faggot.

I'm sure there's imagery in there somewhere.

I will never understand the plot of the Metal Gear series

>Solidus did nothing wrong
>The Patriots did nothing wrong

And other completely idiotic things MG fans say, sometimes in the same breath.

>different fans have different opinions

Wowee what a shocker.