Turkey Caught Fabricating Story Of Who Is Responsible For "Military Coup"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I told you mother Fuckers that Erdogan was behind this bullshit. The curtain has been pulled.

I can't believe this "coup" was executed in such a sloppy fashion. At least Erdogan could have hired better actors to make it more believable.

=======================
> The government has accused Gen. Akin Ozturk of being the ringleader of the coup, though he told prosecutors he did not plan or direct it. The Anadolu news agency, relying on prosecutors, initially said Ozturk had confessed to a role in the coup, but later retracted that report.

> So why did Turkey initially cast blame on the former Air Force commander only to scrub the story? Simple: it found an easier way to scapegoat Erdogan's US-based nemesis, Fethullah Gulen. Namely, after the fact, the "prosecutor" decided that it is far better for Ozturk to blame the "Gulen movement" than to take responsibility personally... which he has promptly done.

> Sauce: zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-18/turkey-caught-fabricating-story-who-responsible-military-coup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61QgXPyMIxs
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/why-they-didnt-fire-mystery-coup-pilots-had-erdogans-plane-their-sights-and-did-noth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VERY related image.

Well after saying false flag every time for years Sup Forums was bound to be right eventually

Also arresting 5000 the next day? I knew t*rkroaches were stupid, but not this stupid. Did Erdogan really think people would believe he compiled a 5000 name list in 24hrs???

Silly bong.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

Erdogan literally had the fucking list of people who he was going to arrest ALREADY PREPARED!!!!!!

The fucking Madman knew beforehand who he wanted to "purge".

Shame how sloppy this shit was. Now he got caught badly.

I can't tell who's ██ who.

Everyone is sick of Americas shit. They're even false flagging just to distance themselves from you.

WTF? Also, checked.

Read the article. This deals with Erdogan's arch enemy....Fethullah Gulen.

Erdogan wants him gone and all of his followers wipe out because the opposition poses a threat to him obtaining ABSOLUTE control over Turkey. He wants a fucking Caliphate.

and this country is in NATO

repostan'

>Conflict News @Conflicts 1h1 hour ago
>TURKEY: Top counter-terrorism official responsible for campaign vs #ISIS found with hands tied behind his back, shot in neck. - @WilliamsJon

you're just being ignorant and underestimating the turkish intel

>globalist shills are shilling THIS hard

youtube.com/watch?v=61QgXPyMIxs

start from min 52

>3 days before the coup took place

Interdasting.

why do these third world fucks always think they can fuck with The United States. There is a long list of fucks who got a little too froggy and ended up getting squashed under Uncle Sams boot. They never learn.

At least the US is pushing back when Turkey is telling them to extradite the guy in Pennsylvania. Actually asking for proof he was behind it.

I had no idea roaches could gather intel that quickly.

Read the fucking article idiot. I am not Shilling for Gulen. If it was up to me both Erdogan and Gulen would be dead.

However, it does not change the fact that this "coup" was orchestrated by Erdogan himself in order to purge all of Gullen's followers.

I don't think that includes the 3,000 judges removed as well.

Has Turkey recovered their missing 40+ helicopters yet?

well what do they have those big antennas for

kek

i redpilled my mum

and when i rang her to see if she was safe on her holiday she used the term false flag

what have I done Sup Forums?

it was the film With Open Gates wot did it

So are you. You also are hosting 16 B61s at Ämari in secret in violation to a NATO treaty with Russia.

there are more than 3 parties aware of this coup, and im still not sure who did this. i'll make a huge dump later as im literally digging this shit for days and got shittons of knowledge of those parties' agendas. i predicted the coup 5-6 months ago. just watch the link i posted for a while to understand basics of gülen movement.

he was planning on arresting/replacing them before the coup that's why he had his list ready

Remember when obama the blundering fucking retard said we should all stand behind him? what a fucking tool

This doesn't prove anything. Maybe the coup was legitimate and he wanted to give the coup a face for the public to hate. Guhllen looks like a shady fucker with confirmed ties to the CIA and Shillary and this happened just as he was warming up to Russia and Syria, CIA panicked and organized a half assed coup.

The whole world is a false flag. Like we say in the wrestling world it's a "work".

The entire world is a simulation, prove me wrong

As if getting rid of 2745 judges in the aftermath didn't make it obvious enough. This is Erdogan doing spring cleaning, nothing more.

Get off the proxy Recep

Politics, m9. Staying silent or supporting the coup looks bad.

also, any nbafags? lelfact: this guy is literally a gülen worshipper

WRONG

> "Why They Didn't Fire Is A Mystery" - Coup Pilots Had Erdogan's Plane In Their Sights And Did Nothing

Sauce:

> zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/why-they-didnt-fire-mystery-coup-pilots-had-erdogans-plane-their-sights-and-did-noth

France closed its embassy in Turkey on the 13th, official cover story is just in case of terror attack on their national holiday on the 14th. Which is a fucking nonsensical reason.

We're expected to believe that Erdogan staged the coup himself, and there's no such thing as the CIA/Gulen connection, and that it has nothing to do with Russia or the US

Furthermore, we're expected to believe that Erdogan just masterminded it all himself, including the commando raid on his hotel and the embarassing plea over Facetime.

OR

This was a real coup engineered by the Gulenists with help from the CIA and fucked up very badly during the initial commando raid.

fuck it's true

Don't know what gulen is, but Kanter can't fucking play D to safe his useless life

the most likely scenario is Erdoğan got tipped off about the coup, let it happen under his control than seized to absolute power

also he probably got the most punchable face of nba

So you think they'd stage a coup, get pilots to chase him with F16s, and not fire on him, why, exactly? Nobody in Turkey would be able to see that. The only article that came out as a result of that is one that's trying deliberately to make it look like a false flag...

What really happened, if it happened at all: the coup was expecting to capture Erdogan during the commando raid. The coupists didn't have enough airmen at the airbase (there were only ten arrested) to be able to load up the F16s with an armament before they took to the sky. The jets wouldn't have any air to air missiles, because the coup had only planned to use them as a show of force, by doing laps over the capital until the rest of the military joined in.

This

I think this is more likely

Too risky to stage a coup against yourself in todays world

>most punchable face in NBA
Gonna have to disagree with you on that one

anadolu agency fucked up. they corrected their mistake.

>So why did Turkey initially cast blame on the former Air Force commander only to scrub the story? Simple: it found an easier way to scapegoat Erdogan's US-based nemesis, Fethullah Gulen. Namely, after the fact, the "prosecutor" decided that it is far better for Ozturk to blame the "Gulen movement" than to take responsibility personally... which he has promptly done.

prosecutor may just went ahead and added the narrative without complicating things and in line with anadolu agencys' earlier story, if his words are prepared.

kekd. okay, cant disagree with that

why do they always have same fucking face i dont get it

>mfw all these habbenings made even more exciting mixed in with all the false flags

Two loyalist f16 was defending Erdoğan's plane and rebels didn't had ammo

capitalizing on an opportunity is very different than engineering that opportunity yourself, it doesn't prove that it was a false flag at all

>too risky to kill a few Russian bomber pilots
TOP ROACH ERDOGAN DOES IT ANYWAY

But they had ammo for literally EVERYthing else, plus why not just take out the cockpit with a wing and eject?

my guess is well see them in syria before its all over

The ineptness of for instance the fighter pilots who didn't even fire on his plane says otherwise.

At best, there was a tiny little coup that got blown up to 11 for the cameras.

Master plan by Erdo to be fair to the lad. He probably flew the low flying jet himself.

Was it even confirmed that they were missing?

no

the only source was sputniknews

Any news from Ankara?

See

>zerohedge

Joo.

I don't know, it must be something to do with the cloning machines.

Well they do fit under doors and in the cracks of walls pretty well

Do you really think fighter pilots are inept and don't know how to work planes? Their an elite class, you're obviously out to lunch.

Why would Erdogan have fighter pilots chase his own plane if there's nobody to see it?

Why would he have people chase his own plane and suspiciously not fire?

Who's the 'unnamed retired source' who originally leaked this?

Do you think he might be a Gulenist or a CIA guy working on the 'false flag' coverup?

It's a bizarre idea and it shows that people will accept things without thinking - the coup was not a false flag at all, the fighter jet story is completely retarded, think harder about this

*they're

>Fethullah Gulen
he dead now

>zerohedge
>factual statements about geopolitical events
kek. of course america denies it

damn brit, We're breaking the conditoning

You're right.
Fuck You.

There's no more the USSR. Fuck NATO.
Gulen Movement is based in the JEWISH USA.
What does Gulen do?

also see the vid at

>Fuck NATO.

NATO exists to keep Russia out, Germany down, and the US in.

why Israel waited 15 hours before declaring the Jewish state’s support for the Turkish government?

Jews want a chaotic situation NORTH SOUTH EAST and WEST of IsRaHELL.

They need blood and terror to continue the eternal jewing on the gullible goym.

bure goincidence

Take asik back he's awful.

I won't care about DRUMPF or RODOMSKI. Erdogan* (Good or Bad, He's Leader) wants Gulen head. And JEWISH USA are keeping him safe.

That's why I wholeheartly gave a fuck you to your flag.

*was in league with ISIS/CIA/MOSSAD until a few days ago.

what the fuck is he even doing in nba at first place. he is god awful

yet nothing will happen to him

>Gulenist
shill roach in Leafland don't be silly, if you watched any stream you would've seen the amount of shit that was wrong , specially the soldiers being joung conscripts who didn't know what to do when confronted by the people

"President Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III."
-WhiteHouse.gov

Bill Blythe III was raised Jewish, then changed his surname to Clinton at age 18.

>Hurrrrrrrr false flag
This doesn't prove it's a false flag.

Fucking this

>Guhllen looks like a shady fucker with confirmed ties to the CIA and Shillary and this happened just as he was warming up to Russia and Syria, CIA panicked and organized a half assed coup.

>hmm maybe this makes sense
>posts tinfoil infowars vid
alright then

I think this is probably the real deal