The Tavor is an ISRAELI bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system...

>The Tavor is an ISRAELI bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system, selecting between semi-automatic mode and full automatic fire mode.

>It is produced by ISRAEL Weapon Industries (IWI). It is produced in three main variants: the TAR-21; the CTAR-21; and the MTAR-21 (export designation X-95)

what a coincidence

Other urls found in this thread:

ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-trauma-plate-advanced-shooters-cut-asc-10x12.html#.V402kbgrJhE
ar500armor.com/operator-ii-plate-carrier-coyote.html#.V404YrgrJhE
youtube.com/watch?v=ligUEAJH25E
youtube.com/watch?v=TIiTUMarSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOYGDksIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=790ddS4egeY
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
weaponsman.com/?p=33438
impactguns.com/machine-guns.aspx
gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/BI.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see the problem ALL GUNS ARE EVIL REGARDLESS OF THE MADE OR MODEL.

STOP KILLING PEOPLE AND ANIMALS WITH GUNS. DESTROY ALL GUNS NOW

>buying a jew gun with a 15 billion pound trigger pull
Good goy

Tavors are super popular up here.
Good rifle.

Oh crap, I have one! Please, don't blame all favors for the acts of one!
#NotAllTavors

Im quite sure its an TC-21, not an TAR-21

why didn't he use a superior ancestral african weapon

Great now IWI is gonna have to pay MAC to shill even more now to preserve their image

Daily Reminder that the TAR-21 is an absolute piece of shit.

>Not 6 gorillion

I thought you couldn't own full auto made after a certain year?

Yeah. They fucking would be. Tavor - from shekelstein industries.

So what is the perfect race war weapon and why is it the Steyr AUG?

Wait better than that piece of jew shit. Tavor a shit

It's the best because Hitler and Austria

I've got one, best Non restricted weapon available here. And I don't have a problem with Israel so long as they stay out of our hair.

that is NOT what I imagined when the media said "AR-15 style" rifle

The weapon that you can fastly and cheaply equipt an army with

Got so many nukes with this gun on MW2

See you need to understand the mind set of a journalist. To them AR stands for "assault rifle" So they think "AR 15" is anything bigger than a jam jar but smaller than an RPG

We should meme for the ban of Israeli made weapons. Jew's always do d a way to win no matter how retarded it sounds. Maybe we could meme Normie's into it

Can't go wrong with MG42.

I know you're trolling but, just in case, how does it feel knowing that will literally never happen?

Like the probability doesn't even exist.

You can't. He probably had a semi auto import.

Shit trigger, accessories. Get a real rifle son, sig 556.

Sup Forums = Millions of brainwashed little retard virgins who would shit themselves if they left their mom's basement.

It's obviously an AR-15 fully automatic shock assault rifle, meaning it comes with a grenade launcher. You can buy them at Walmart for $50 with no ID or background check.

what a complicated weapon

>Sig
>Trusting the mountain jew for anything.

>projecting this much

Cant be, that gun is too expensive for niggers. It is a jewish made weapon.

Daily reminder that Kel-Tec,makers of the weapon used to kill Trayvon Martin, make a better bullpup

Not in america. Ar15's can be got cheaper than the worst kalash's on the american market and everyone knows the Ak cant beat the Armalite.

>Full auto
But there are bans and laws.

Also the shoulder thing that goes up. You know they need that for proper operation.

nigga you can get those in any gunstore. IWI commercially produces them. Its not a coincidence and that one doesnt have a full retard switch. It semi auto only.

>be android
>get ripped in two by Queen Alien

Dear god... I hope that actually wasnt publish by a new organization. In 4 lines they manage to get nearly every fact wrong.

They created rifles, circumvented laws, and even created a new cartage for their newly made up rifles from a newly made up company

>We should meme for the ban of Israeli made weapons.

oy vey goyim don't you know it's against US law to boycott our products?

Also, tars are expensive and are not nigger tier rifles.

Unless he was an avid weapons enthusiast it's pretty out of the ordinary for someone to have a Tar.

I'm not saying it was the Jews

But it was the Jews

Sup Forums I have an idea we should infiltrate black lives matter and encourage them to buy guns, learn how to shoot and get body armor for the lulz. I wan't to see more lulz ensue in the coming months maybe even if we are lucky a happening.

Useful links:

ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-trauma-plate-advanced-shooters-cut-asc-10x12.html#.V402kbgrJhE
ar500armor.com/operator-ii-plate-carrier-coyote.html#.V404YrgrJhE

youtube.com/watch?v=ligUEAJH25E
youtube.com/watch?v=TIiTUMarSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOYGDksIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=790ddS4egeY

Thoughts?

Yugo m70 with trench art buttstock and handguards

That's an outright lie. Ak's have always been cheaper.

The AR is a nice gun but its not select fire.
With LMG's becomming more and more uncommon (They are considerd to slow down more than doing good) giving covering fire is up to the service rifle.
And im quite sure that M16's are more expensive than AK's even in the US

Can't you just buy those in a wallmart with foodstamps in USA ?

>also pic related

Why are they trying to make it seem like he had an automatic rifle? That's just autistic and not even the dumbest liberals will believe it

t. Sadiq

>Going with notoriously unreliable and expensive bullpup rifles
>Not going with the tried and true FAL, AK, AR-15, M14, SIG, or G3 design

Kill yourself potatonigger.

No stupid, you can only buy bullets with those because bullets are food for rifle

You live in a time where a WASR10 is fucking 800+ dollars.

>A black criminal not following bans or laws

Color me surprised

Your new to msm gun reporting then? In the UK the daily mail once reported m82s were designed to shoot down helicopters, and need a bipod because of the huge recoil.

They also got some arma in game video they thought was a real ira attack.

Not anymore. Cheaper AK's were ~400 a few years ago but ~800 now. You can get a decent AR for ~600.

The I live in has a fucking AK ban

But there's also a loophole where you can own one if it was sold in the state pre 1980 assault rifle ban

At least I think that's how it works, but I'm not an expert.

Also fwiw the gun used to kill the Dallas police officers was an sks made from wood in the 1960s and you can get them for like $400 and they use the same rounds as the Tar

there goes any chance of getting this sex machine.

tavors are fucking awesome.

That RDB though

>bullpup memegun
>best

The best gun is a SCAR-H

donut of death

Another argument for the AK, you can literally get select fire AK's from your local drug dealer.

>You will never own a fully automatic BAR
I hurts

Is this bait? Literally everything you said is wrong
Not here you can't

hes an idiot who doesnt know his own countrys laws dont listen to him

Mfw can get any yank or Euro gun. Colt, S&W, FN, HK. etc. Wants plastic shlomo special.

nope thanks to the sanctions on russia and import ban on china even a WASR will cost you like $700. Also prices have been raised because niggers got uppity with their ghetto blasters baka. Also the quality of american ak's are dubious even if you buy higher quality brands like DDI and Arsenal. The cheapest AR that isnt absolute shit is a PSA Upper and almost any lower assembly + some extra parts and that will cost you at most 500.
nothing is select fire in the US unless you decide to buy pre ban and get your whole life evaluated by the ATF to make sure your not a terrorist.
>With LMG's becomming more and more uncommon (They are considerd to slow down more than doing good) giving covering fire is up to the service rifle.
how is this relevant to the conversation
>And im quite sure that M16's are more expensive than AK's even in the US
nope

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

>nothing is select fire in the US unless you buy preban
I'm pretty sure you can buy full giggle AR's as long as you filled out the right paperwork/passed the right background tests?

I would retort with some witty remark about how the SA80 is awesome and beats the shit out of the AR.

But it doesn't...the SA80 is shit. When we had the choice (not often), we went with the M16 or FAL's.

M16's and ARs should be standard worldwide. The thing has enough addons to cater to even the pickiest of niglets. Decent rate of fire, decent stopping power, replacement parts fucking everywhere.

M16 and AR are truly the master-race of rifles.

what part of "unless you decide to buy pre ban and get your whole life evaluated by the ATF to make sure your not a terrorist." did you not understand

SA80 was straight garbage for years when it first came out. Apparently you guys finally got them working though so there's that

If your into bars check this out
weaponsman.com/?p=33438
Great series of articles on history, plus comparisons of bar vs Bren vs mg42 etc.
Search bar in sidebar for all.

its also canada legal. uzis are israili too. Does that make the IRA jewish?

>Tavor
>Keymod

jesus christ...some people. no wonder he considered himself a pick up artist.

Calm down user, you made it sound like you have to buy preban AND go through the ATF loopholes. It sounded like you were implying you can't buy modern select fire weapons

you dont want one trust me.

I was going to buy an AUG for my bullpup but I shoot left handed and found out it's a real bitch to get brass ejected right into your face :-(

I think there's a way to make it lefty but I'm super lazy...

The IRA has a close relationship with Palestine the last I heard but Im not an expert.

It's easier to make select fire drop in at your basement

The A1 is pure garbage but the new A2 is GOAT.

No you can not. The only new full auto firearms you can buy must be purchased on law enforcement letterhead and paid for by law enforcement check.

A civilian can only own select fire weapons if those weapons were manufactured before 1986. Current price on a select fire AR that is transferable is right around 25k.

Dealers can get select fire rifles, but they can not be sold and have to be sent back to the manufacturer/the ATF if the FFL ever lets his license go

L85a2 is supposed to be good, but never shot one.

We do the world's best sniper rifles though.

>nothing is select fire in the US unless you decide to buy pre ban and get your whole life evaluated by the ATF to make sure your not a terrorist.
What is regulated in what way isn't really relevant, AK's, M16 and AR's are totally banned in germany to begin with.
>how is this relevant to the conversation
Eire user asked what weapon would be the best for a race/civil war scenario, and i gave my answer: A cheap reliable select fire rifle that can be issued in large numbers in a short time, the AK
>nope
Highly doubt that, here you get full auto AK's for 600€ on the black market, you cant tell me you can get a select fire M16 for less

you cant buy modern full retard rifles and there is no loophole the hughes amendment says that you can only buy full auto guns made pre 1980s and you have to pay a $200 tax stamp and fill out an ass ton of paperwork.

impactguns.com/machine-guns.aspx
Them prices family

No but if you're okay with being illegall, full auto sears, or complete lowers can be had.

the russian sanctions + AR makers gearing up production after the great sandy hook panic buy rekt that fact.

m8 not everyone in a race war will have a full auto. There are only about 300,000 transferable full auto guns in the united states(and the large majority of them are old as shit). Also the ar15 is as reliable as the Ak and can actually hit something. Also you have to find the black market(which isnt a market) and even then most dealers probably dont have a lot of full auto guns. Also an ar15 is much easier to convert to full auto than a semi auto ak.

I like to think that, but if you give em an inch they'll take a mile. Ban assault weapons, then concealed weapons, and then you have to pay ludicrous amounts of money to legally own a firearm....

Shit is scary man.

Check these out
gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/BI.aspx
M16A1 for 28k

>Nigger using a $1,700 + rifle to kill cops
Suspicious

hmm...

Look at syria, the country was flowded with arms from all around the world after the war escalated, firearms will come in ship loads to every country where a real war is ongoing.

I read a story online about a dude sting he know a firearm dealer has g36, so I guess if you become a firearm dealer you actually can own a post ban full auto gun.

Been waiting for this as a burger called me on it the other night
>assault weapons...

You are right, its not concidence. Israel is very large weapon exporter. Now put your tin foil hat off.

AK-47 has killed more niggers than any firearm in history. (Machete has killed more niggers than any weapon in history)

Admittedly it's a pretty sexy looking gun. This from a Deutscher who knows nothing about pewpew