/brit/

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dql4PFls0mA&t=328s
youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine having a half asian kid that's not a girl, maybe even worse than what deniro did

bit early

This'll be you in the bed one day

what did those multicultural youths do to that poor man

youtube.com/watch?v=dql4PFls0mA&t=328s

Good taste senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo

reminder to report and ignore the pass mong

hate christmas ads

this but unironically

simple solution, just don't race mix

this but unironically

Want all foreigners brown bread, simple as really

sue

Sucking a nigger

the UK really does have zero white people....

I thought the islamic community in this country was quite segregated from mainstream culture but then some of them acted in a sainsburys advert and wtf I never realised how integrated they were.

rorke is seething at the new christmas ads lol
the future of britian is multicultural and there is NOTHING you can do but suck it up rorkey!

This really isn't diverse enough

Yet another ad with an inter-racial family ( always white mother, black father, never other way round ) and their mixed-race wog kid with wild hair. This is being done in every advert today - just LOOK AND PAY ATTENTION! If you wonder why, it is because the zionists are trying to erase the European white race from the planet, which is why Germany, Italy and the rest of us are being flooded with them. It was planned a good 100 years ago clled ' The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan'. Just go on Google search for ' The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe'

Don't watch television

people are mad at the tesco ad and by people i mean racists

>britain is the homeland of pakistanis, africans and arabs

how deluded do you have to be to believe this?

ah yes here comes the americanised mong who mixes up ethnicity with nationality

The best boards are the ones with overly-zealous nofun mods
Nothing else can inspire that comfy feeling of camaraderie and shared grievances among the users
That's why Sup Forums was at its best from 2011-2013 when we had the insane jewish nazi janitor who would even delete reaction pics because they were 'off-topic'

theyre not segregated, its what rorkes and isis want you to believe to give you a them vs us mentality

how isn't it? if you're born here, this is your homeland

Racists are just realists

Leftism is a severe mental disease.

These adverts are political statements masquerading as commercials. Political acts as far as I am aware have to declare so. There is only one course of action for the British public. Do not shop at these retailers. That list from this year now includes John Lewis, Morrisons, Tesco Debenhams and M&S. Mass Boycott. If you can shop local at butchers, Greengrocers. Small retailers. Do not set foot in these big stores.

Visited Italy and didn't see any darkies except some ones selling trinkets in Rome

why do you people even care what the OP is
maybe a couple replies in the first 10 comment on it then it is forgotten forever

someone link me to this halal christmas ad I'm hearing about. don't watch much TV anymore

homeland is a term for ethnic groups

you might as well turf out all non native american yanks

here:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

no it isn't

If I was born in China, my homeland would not be China. It would be my country of birth. My homeland would be Britain.

@81629602
do us all a favour and kill yourself

I'm a white Chinaman. I was born in Beijing.

What time do England's Brave Lads play the Evil Nazi Scum?

t. chink larper or disguised passmong

Love pussy simple as

consider the social disharmony muslims disproportionately cause in this country and europe. and they're only ~5% of the population.

now imagine the levels they'll be causing when they reach 10%, then 20% then 50%.

cant believe people actually want them here. give your heads a huge wobble.

dispute the point rather than just insulting me
why do you care

fucking die

i think we should all get together and thank the passposters for funding this website we all use

why do british advertisers consistently choose black male, white female married couples for advertising? only 9% of married or cohabiting couples in the UK are in an inter-ethnic relationship, and of those inter-ethnic couples only 5% are between black people and white-british people. So they're choosing a couple that represents only 0.45% of people living in britain. And they're nearly always showing a black man and a white woman rather than the reverse so it's more like 0.225% , although stats for that aren't available from the UK census

white americans are more british than most of london

you mean if you had British parents and happened to be born in china ?

>9%
Dire

Of course they're integrated they hate terror attacks just like the rest of us BRITISH fol because they're just as BRITISH as you or me
youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A

it really ought to be much higher i agree

looks much more colorful

Fun fact we're all going to die someday, quit whinging. You won't take your race with you to the grave.

9% would include Europeans you dense Yank 56%-er

ethnically British parents, yes.

inter-ethnic not interracial

will take your race to my grave

>These adverts are political statements masquerading as commercials.

no thats you being mentally ill

still dont belong here do they

We should all give the passmong the @ treatment lads, in addition to reporting and then completely ignoring all his threads.
Reckon it'll drive him up the wall

speaking of muslims, one just drove a car into a group of french schoolchildren.

@81629806
die

So why the fuck should you invite 1,000,000 refugees if they're gonna die anyways

social disharmony? so THATS what you're calling white supremacy stirred up by the far right in this country.

Nice

Cant wait to see this christmas be the most unchristmassy of them all. I imagine TV viewings will all be things like: Christmas with the khans. A very Muslim christmas. Being black at christmas. How the far right celebrates christmas. Come dine with Allah christmas special. And oh yeah, doctor who in which the main character will ceremoniously be made female and gay to help remove the image of the straight white male.

are you dense or what

adverts are the biggest subliminal propaganda tools out there

>they are European so it's okay
Then why do you make fun of Americans who are a slew of European ethnicties

my goodness

well then china has a different concept of citizenship from us so that would be a silly comparison

No but Yanks only care about skin colour

It's 9% of all couples domiciled so even those between English people and other Europeans is lower than that

How is it any different from tripfagging or avatarfagging? No one likes some autistic cunt drawing attention to themselves or trying to carve out a distinctive presence on an anonymous fucking imageboard

read any of his posts and you will see that he is indeed very dense.

its probably the ukrainian

honestly, passmong and the dane/swede/german have become the worst posters on /brit/

worse than lisicki, alan, ribena, all of them

no im just above caring about people's race

seems fairly innocuous compared to some of the ads I've seen throughout the year that, no matter WHAT they're advertising, always features a BMWF couple

>pretty sure I saw one such ad at some point flogging fucking frozen peas or something while at my brother's place a few months back

>rorke hours

boring
might just go to bed and wake up for aussie power hour

@81629806
kill yourself

Dance my runts. Dance.

he's just trying to get here what he lacks in real life.

More politically correct anti white propaganda pushed in the media. Nearly every modern commercial is against either the family unit , traditional values , or preserving your people. People are waking up and you can't force integrate foreigners into our lands and (((you))) can't breed out our populations without us noticing.

you're the problem with the white race you're just laying down and letting the jews genocide you

>liberals flood their countries with hoards of foreign immigrants who routinely slay their hosts
>"Where did all these white supremacist come from? It must be the Russian's fault."

@81629806
your posts are the worst and we hate you

nope, no agenda there.

This. At least Lisicki has the good manners to make himself filterable by putting on the trip

/brit/ is a rorke general. Someone post the picture with Enoch Powell, Nigel farage, and Oswald mosley

all hours are rorke hours because they are all unemployed lmao

Anyone ever get that thing with their willy where the inside of their bellend burns and it feels like you need a piss but nowt comes out and it's so fucking uncomfortable and painful and there's nothing you can do to relieve it and it lasts about half an hour

@81629806
stick a penknife in your jugular

do leftists look at places like bradford, aylesbury, birmingham, various boroughs of London and think yes this is the britain i want to live in. utter lunatics.